Question For All! How To 'Use' It?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Wonderboy, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

So I read on another forum someone was asking how exactly you 'use it' as the saying goes. Impart your knowledge!

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's very simple, really. I take it out, let it hang and pee straight into the toilet.

I've also used it to jack up the car in emergencies.

3. Dee

Dee New Member

Well, for me, if you're paying attention, you'll have no doubt what I like and what you can do to keep me happy!!!

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Too bad it didnt come with instuctions!lol For me i use it carefully! Always being aware and understanding of a womans feelings. I think on your question of how to use it It takes time and as you get older you will learn how to use it. Knowing the sensitive areas of your penis are important in lasting a long time. I dont think there are any set ruels on how to use it.But the best advise i could give anybody is when im with a woman i will go out of my way to please her. To me it is almost like a mini orgasim to hear a women say your good.What im saying that if you have your partners pleasure in mind. To really want to please someone You will then really know how to use it. Im always aware of my size and always concerned if im making them feel good and not pain.Its a whole lot of fun learning how to use it:smile:

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I love preparing the atmosphere: candles, the chimney, a massage with aromatic oils....

It takes a some time from the beggining of a sexual intercourse to the proper "usage of it". Foreplay has to include caresses, kisses.

During sex the key is thinking about her pleasure and not yours.

6. Gisella

Gold Member

Depends on my inspiration....

7. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I'll just add that I mean how to use it effectively, to give good sex/mindblowing orgasms.

Ladies can say what they like, guys can give some tips and share techniques.

8. Gisella

Gold Member

:biggrin1: :tongue:

Yep...I want to know more about that too....

9. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

right now, its a paperweight...

10. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

You have no advice Gisella, what works for you?

You seem so sexuel ;)

11. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
  12. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

I like to think I'm pretty good at what I do, so I'll give it a shot. One thing is I always check how wet the woman is so I ease her into it if she needs that. Once I'm in her I try a few different things. I usually do that thing where you do a bunch of shallow thrusts and then a deep one and then the longer you go the more deep ones you give her. Most women really like that in my experience. I've also been with some women who just want me really deep all the time and that's fine with me too. I aim to please :cool: . Another thing is I'll turn my hips to get the angles, like give her some g-spot action, or I was with one woman who loved when I leaned over and covered her while I worked her. If she's on top obviously she control stuff more but I like to pull her into me so I'm grinding her clit.
    These are all just things that seem to work. I agree the most important thing is pay attention to what she likes, you can't always make generalizations.

Draft saved Draft deleted