Question for all the 100% Gay guys........

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it when SOO many of you dress and talk and behave soo feminine, why don't you fuck women? I have heard gay men, straight men and bi men say they found women attractive, why is it you don't just find ugly women and stick mainly to anal and oral? And why do you get so defensive when some one says its a choice? I don't get it, why should I respect gay rights? Its not like you're good at sports like black people. It's my POV that you should just stop being so gay and fuck women, this gay attitude makes no sense to me. But hey, I'd love to have your thoughts.

................................. SOUNDS GOD DAMN RETARDED DON'T IT?.....................

This is how stupid every post asking if straight guys will let a gay guy do THIS, do straight guys get together and do THAT. What's worse are the posts about locker rooms and ONLY the absence of YOUNG men, claiming its not at all sexual, just displeasure that they aren't COMFORTABLE with their bodies and can't understand why.

The sexuality of each member is listed, and since MOST people aren't 100% anything its got a %....... No matter 1 or 99% no means no regardless of why, and being belligerent and crass makes you pathetic sad online the same as in a bar.

And for those idiots like XXXXXXX who inspired this satire driven post, You are just as bad as those sexuality reassignment monsters, you're just to spoiled and lazy to organize. Its not homophobic to get angry when you persist or even when you are crass in asking. Some people fuck animals some fuck other people in furry costumes, you fuck other men. No ones gonna talk you out of it, quit trying to talk some one IN TO IT

Last edited by a moderator:

Fun_Dave

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok...
he has issues...
Obviously not spent a day in the gay world has he.
1 out of 5 ga guys dress funny and act like chicks.
Stop watching so much god damn TV...
As for the sports Bitch Please U have no idea wtf U are on about.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's not satire. that's just rude.
a handful of vocal, pushy, obnoxious gay guys do not justify insulting the entire gay community on lpsg.
in case you'd not noticed, vocal, pushy, obnoxious straight guys post here too. it's not a gay trait, it's a human trait.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This individual is just caught up with the "reality show" mentality and seeks the "15 minutes of fame" that everybody seems to crave, therefore posts this controversial link, hoping to have a multitude of posts to both bolster the ego and to see how long this link will endure (deriving some form of satisfaction to a shallow existence I suppose), and my suggestion is not to respond, and to let this drivel die a quick death, sooner than later......

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I have to admit complete ignorance of the context of the OP, but if it isn't satire then it's just a fucking horror.

I mean really: since when have gay men cornered the market on aggressive (dare I say predatory), unwanted advances?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit complete ignorance of the context of the OP, but if it isn't satire then it's just a fucking horror.

I mean really: since when have gay men cornered the market on aggressive (dare I say predatory), unwanted advances?
some people only see a crime if they're the victim.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a handful of vocal, pushy, obnoxious gay guys do not justify insulting the entire gay community on lpsg.
in case you'd not noticed, vocal, pushy, obnoxious straight guys post here too. it's not a gay trait, it's a human trait.

Its satire of another post where some one said almost just that, most notably that our/straight peoples sexual (yours I assume) rights didn't deserve respect cause we've never been an oppressed group..... Again, women don't arouse the offenders and the person who said it so you not only don't deserve respect, you're worth even being considered..... And seems to me women have been and still are a WHOLE LOT more oppressed than gay men, but what ever

No... I said some. Not even most. My point is, it goes totally unadressed and when some one dose...... For example a guy who's first memory is of a gay man, is sure about being straight because he's had sex with men in various situations just to be sure, was sitting in a mall food court with a gay man when he read that idiocy..... I:e ... ME....... I'm told I'm unsure of my own sexuality and have ISSUES. But I guess its what they go through..... So why not keep the circle going.

I still pose "why don't you just have anal sex with a woman?". As a reasonable question on a forum where there's literally a thread called "how to trick a straight guy"...... I mean yeah, I'm a white upper income straight american male which is not something society should or would allow you to be sympathetic to, but are we beyond simple manners?