Question for all the 100% Gay guys........

SR_Ethan Hunke

Just Browsing
Media
How about tropical birds, instead?

Ok, I'll start. Does anyone know anything about the biology of Toucans? I know they have brightly colored bills and they are designed for crushing seeds and eating fruit. Aside from that does anyone know about their life history, from birth to adulthood? I'm not an ornithologist so I am asking everyone.:smile:

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean really: since when have gay men cornered the market on aggressive (dare I say predatory), unwanted advances?

Here, yeah..... Which isn't the problem, nor is the CONSTANT wave of posts about sexual acts with straight guys, the PROBLEM.... Well the 2..... Is that its a popular belief that just cause a guy is here on a site about dicks...... He wants to fuck one. And secondly, anytime anyone has an issue, male or female, they are called bigoted or disturbed and etc. Its not bigoted, its not even an opnion, is a gay man not wanting to be with woman sexist? No, its not who you are, and I say it again, I don't give a damn if you're a fucking child murderer, your sexual rights are worth as much respect as anyone.

Ohh... And I was saying yah to the UNWANTED advances.... But I'm also agreeing with the predatory part to, if you think I'm on a bigoted rant just search for "sucking a sleeping straight guy" and "how to trick a straight guy"......date rape is still pathetic and sick even if the guys holding bud light cans say mean things to you......

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I'll start. Does anyone know anything about the biology of Toucans? I know they have brightly colored bills and they are designed for crushing seeds and eating fruit. Aside from that does anyone know about their life history, from birth to adulthood? I'm not an ornithologist so I am asking everyone.:smile:

im pretty sure toucans are born from colorful O's and they go into adulthood the moment they get their picture on a froot loop box .. i think their bills are designed for giving me a spoon :biggrin1:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2 Gays brought up a boy from a baby
at the time of the Ninja Turtle Craze
so i took him out and brought him 4 Turtles
He was a Toddler at that stage
Geuss what he named them haha
enz

and on topic, there are a few things i agree with the OP on..some definitively not.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ever since I was born, I knew something was wrong: on the outside, I was a boy but on the inside, I was a toucan. After years and years of therapy, I have finally come to accept myself for who am and I am currently transitioning.

I plan to have full toucan-reassignment surgery in Thailand this fall.

Redirect Notice

Last edited:

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im pretty sure toucans are born from colorful O's and they go into adulthood the moment they get their picture on a froot loop box .. i think their bills are designed for giving me a spoon :biggrin1:

Pointless..... I dunno how I picked such a nonsensical topic. Its so damn off base that instead of behaving like children in the thread showing it actually hit a nerve, you just ignored me like you would anything you knew to be meritless and totally incorrect. Amazing

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that baby has scary eyes.

ahhhaaa but he turned out Str.. i think he is anyway haha
googling at the Turtles, never seemed to affect him ha'

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
or in the chat room with her cam on.......:rolleyes:

Shut up, you don't count. They are doing a performance art piece about how unworthy of a reply my post was by replying to it...... Its like a group of gay men and a bitter shut in english house mom all doing their own version of "I know you are but what am I"...... Your boobs drive them away.

SR_Ethan Hunke

Just Browsing
Media

I know toucans have colorful beaks but rainbow might be pushing it, unless they find some species in the rainforest like that. Also how did Fruit Loops get a toucan as a mascot?:confused:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At the risk of drawing the ire of 99% of LPSG, I think the OP has a point. I do NOT like the way he went about making it, but he most certainly has a point.

Personally, I think it's despicable the way some men on this site refuse to respect others' ability to know their own sexual orientation. Why is it so hard for that handful of men to understand that some men do NOT want to have sexual contact with other men? Why is it so hard for them to treat others with the respect that they themselves would like to be treated with?

Although it is only a few individuals (relative to LPSG's population size) who are engaging in this kind of behaviour, I can easily see why it would make some straight men feel disrespected and hounded.

Again, I do NOT like the way the OP went about making his point, but his point is valid. 100% straight guys are just as capable of knowing and understanding what they like sexually as anyone else is, and they deserve the same basic respect as anyone else.

Last edited: