Question for all the guys with stamina

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ramsey, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a decent amount of dick control and stamina but with a tighter girl I have to pull out once in awhile to make sure I dont go over the edge when things are going faster, but do any of you guys with stamina have to do the same?

2. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

I hafta strain to come within a reasonable amount of time. I haven't tried going a long time (2+ hours) with my current gf, but there are times when I just won't cum at all if I'm not 100% focused on it.

And no, I've never had to pull out to stop from coming, I just slow down and use sensual, deep strokes to keep myself in check

3. crossy

Gold Member

When I feel close to cumming I quickly turn on Rush Limbaugh for a brief shining moment then continue.

4. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm - not really.

The tightest person I've been with - I usually lasted about 30-45 minutes with her. But she was only tight for the first few minutes - after being inside her for a while she'd be pretty stretched out so THAT wouldn't be a problem.

However, there are times when I was gonna cum early but just relegated to slow, deep strokes. After a while of that I'm passed the point of cumming and NOW to the point of not being able to cum. At this point I'm able to pound for a while without blowing a gasket.

Simba

5. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

I have the opposite problem.. it's often an effort for me to finish.

6. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I don't normally have that problem, even though most pussies seem tight. I can normally last at least 30 minutes, more if I work at it (and if the girl I'm fucking hasn't cum yet). Fortunately, even after I cum I usually stay hard, or get hard again within a few minutes, so I can keep going through 2-3 orgasms.

If you're cumming too fast, just slow down until you get yourself under control again.

I had a gf that was into tantric sex, and she helped me learn to keep control - often for a couple of hours - then be able to cum almost at will.

-Ranger

Draft saved Draft deleted