Question for all the guys with stamina

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ramsey, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a decent amount of dick control and stamina but with a tighter girl I have to pull out once in awhile to make sure I dont go over the edge when things are going faster, but do any of you guys with stamina have to do the same?

2. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

I hafta strain to come within a reasonable amount of time. I haven't tried going a long time (2+ hours) with my current gf, but there are times when I just won't cum at all if I'm not 100% focused on it.

And no, I've never had to pull out to stop from coming, I just slow down and use sensual, deep strokes to keep myself in check

3. crossy

Gold Member

When I feel close to cumming I quickly turn on Rush Limbaugh for a brief shining moment then continue.

4. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm - not really.

The tightest person I've been with - I usually lasted about 30-45 minutes with her. But she was only tight for the first few minutes - after being inside her for a while she'd be pretty stretched out so THAT wouldn't be a problem.

However, there are times when I was gonna cum early but just relegated to slow, deep strokes. After a while of that I'm passed the point of cumming and NOW to the point of not being able to cum. At this point I'm able to pound for a while without blowing a gasket.

Simba

5. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

I have the opposite problem.. it's often an effort for me to finish.

6. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I don't normally have that problem, even though most pussies seem tight. I can normally last at least 30 minutes, more if I work at it (and if the girl I'm fucking hasn't cum yet). Fortunately, even after I cum I usually stay hard, or get hard again within a few minutes, so I can keep going through 2-3 orgasms.

If you're cumming too fast, just slow down until you get yourself under control again.

I had a gf that was into tantric sex, and she helped me learn to keep control - often for a couple of hours - then be able to cum almost at will.

-Ranger

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice