Question for all the uncut guys

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im pretty much always moist. I can't remember discovering a dry cockhead after retracting mybforeskin.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine stays moist, glossy, and just a little bit sticky.

I really feel sorry for the cut guys who have these dried, scaly-looking dick heads.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm usually moderately moist. It isn't a constant moistness level every day ...seems to vary a little. Someone ought to fund some research into this.

But I daresay it would be difficult for some people to accept the idea of measuring it, doing graphs and so on. The outcome might be a PMR ( penis moisture regulator ) pill or cream, and it's quite hard to imagine the TV and press advertising for such a thing :smile:

erik_foreskin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine is always moist.
I never wash my foreskin with soap. The soap dries out the delicate skin on the head. Only rinse it with warm water. My head is always covered by the foreskin, when flaccid and I also piss without pulling back the skin. I think this might help getting my foreskin inside produce that natural moistness.

feesii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The more often I play with mine the drier it seems. But typically, it's fairly dry.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
My foreskin stay retracted all the time but it stays moist because I use Carmex cream on it after I dry off.

HandsomePrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When about 13 I started pulling my foreskin back to keep it dry and clean.. with the help of tite briefs. Have done so many years now. Some cannot tell I am uncut. I like this because I stay cleaner and smell bad less often.