Question For All Women: Blowjobs And Dick Size

rondows

Just Browsing
Media
Much has been posted on this forum regarding dick size, but my question to women is, does the size of a man's dick factor into whether or not a woman enjoys giving a blowjob? I haven't heard or seen many women express their views on this subject, but it seem that if a guy's dick is too big, it would place a lot of pressure on the woman's jaw, especially if thick. Any women want to comment on their preference for sucking on a big or small dick?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ive never had one to big that i couldnt get it in my mouth, possibly for a shorter time span but thats all.
It does get alot more painful if they are overly thick and deep throating a long cock can be just as painful. Also the guy misses out on a good bj because he isnt getting your full skills however...you just have to work with what your given

And you may want to address these kinda questions to men and women, there's people of evey type here.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are definitely limits to what you can do when a penis is very thick. I can get my husbands penis into my mouth when he is soft, but no way when he is hard when I'm limited to taking in only the head of his penis. He never has had a true blow job and really doesn't seem too upset about it.

kat

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can I? It immediately caught my attention!!!! Love cock.. yes I do.

I love giving head more than, perhaps, any other recreational activity in the world.

Sit back and relax.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boyfriend has never received a "true" blowjob either,I can only fit the tip into my mouth,I've learned to lick his shaft,play with his balls and stuff like that,he still enjoys it:tongue: He said that he enjoys himself more when he gives me oral sex:tongue:

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I actually like giving head to larger dicks. I see it as a challenge to get better and take more of it. Plus, when you find yourself with a guy with a smaller penis, you can REALLY go to town on it! My previous bf was in the 5-6 inch range, and I could give him some amazing oral after dealing with larger ones before.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, for sure i have my preferences and there were few penis in my life that were like lolypops to me and i really really enjoy have it in my mouth, hands et all the time - & others not ...and others no way...dont like bj that are kind of "forced" or because: give to me because i gave to you thing...

I dont like to do things that is expected for me to do...and bj is one of them. I like do things that im trully passionate about it with an object that brings passion in me..if im not enthusiastic about it will not do it just to please a man...

Between 6 and 7 were my favorite lolypops for sure and they fit all inside!

bigblacknjuicy2

Just Browsing
Media
Hiya, In my opinion blowing a larger cock is more stressful on the jawline, but I still prefer working with a big guy cos I am more turned on by bigger cocks. (a lil hard work never killed anyone). Just more cautious as its harder to avoid scrapeing him with yr teeth!

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media
Sucking a bigger dick is definitely more work because my jaw starts to hurt after a while and I kind of lose feeling or something afterward. But I still like sucking a bigger one more honestly, I get really really horny.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all, Rondows, please ignore the pm I sent you. I didn't see this discussion thread until later :redface:

Secondly, it's fun to give blowjobs, even if the cock is large. If it's long and curved, I find it easier to deep throat than if it's really wide and/or straight. If it's wide enough, i'll only be able to go down so far. After a while, my mouth will start to get sore if I don't change my technique (licking around the head, around the balls, sucking underneath the head, etc.) every now and then.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Wife says she loves to suck my cock. It's 6.5 x 6 and she takes it all in all the way to the base. She is a very small woman and is very skilled after 30 years of marriage and thousands of blow jobs. Her pussy is as tight as the day we were married and tastes just as good.:smile:

campbell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:069: Well all I can say is that my wife rarely gives me a bj; she says the act of the whole thing is gross but does not mind if i want to give her oral sex and will take that any day over giving me a bj. Sometimes I wish I could meet someone else just for a bj and that's it.:cool:

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can get my lips around my husband, but for the glans to fit between my teeth is just about impossible-when he is fully erect. It may be a combination of him being too big and my mouth too small.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
campbell said:
:069: Well all I can say is that my wife rarely gives me a bj; she says the act of the whole thing is gross but does not mind if i want to give her oral sex and will take that any day over giving me a bj. Sometimes I wish I could meet someone else just for a bj and that's it.:cool:
Well, at least for me, if I wasn't receiving oral I wouldn't give it either. That sounds pretty selfish for her to refuse to go down on you but she enjoys having you do it. Several guys that I have gone down on said that when I sucked them off it was the best orgasms they had ever had, and I enjoy pleasing my men that way. Sure it can be hard work, (REALLY hard work with a larger one sometimes...) but the results are worth it.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
I love giving blow-jobs, but can't fit my bf's penis in my mouth - he's simply too thick to get much beyond the tip - so I have to lick, suck and stroke from an angle. I try to make up for it with my enthusiasm and making sure my lips, tongue and fingers are working on every part of his shaft.

His reaction tells me he enjoys it :tongue:

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive never had a real legit blowjob...never more then the tip...but i dont mind as long as i can see she is trying