Question For All Women: Blowjobs And Dick Size

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often wonder what a "deep throat" would feel like. I have had a couple of girls try but end up gagging...any pointers maybe while we're on this? I'd love to experience one!:tongue:

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
My boyfriend has never received a "true" blowjob either,I can only fit the tip into my mouth,I've learned to lick his shaft,play with his balls and stuff like that,he still enjoys it:tongue:

sounds like most of the blow jobs i get

but i just love a girl like crazy when she can get my dick in her mouth and give me a real blowjob

Mashtunmeister

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GorgeousJane said:
I love giving blow-jobs, but can't fit my bf's penis in my mouth - he's simply too thick to get much beyond the tip - so I have to lick, suck and stroke from an angle. I try to make up for it with my enthusiasm and making sure my lips, tongue and fingers are working on every part of his shaft.

His reaction tells me he enjoys it :tongue:

I think from that description I can understand why he enjoys it Jane !

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I would say size definitely matters to me in the enjoyment of giving a blowjob. I've never had a dick I couldn't deep throat, so it's always a challenge to me to conquer the one I'm with.

Cassandra32FF

1st Like
Media
Trick is to overcome the gag reflex. i deepthroated my ex(which drove him crazy and made me feel special because I could dp a large one) all the time. I prefer larger ones simply because it's more of a challenge.

Paper5tr3et7

Experimental Member
Media
I've talked to my girl about it...and she says that yes, it is a factor in my getting a blowjob. She does great...it's just that she is less likely to be inclined to do it than if I were smaller.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
I just have to say, first off, I have been a member of the LPSG for a while, and I observed the site for even longer and I just love this damn place. I have loved giving advise, getting it, sharing stories, reading and finding out that Some of the size issues I have are not just problems I have, but yeah, thats my side note. I was reading this thread and I have to pause for a moment before I give my two cents on the subject. The women on here are awesome, Especially the ones on this thread, reading these post's is just making me alll soo damn envious of you girl's bf's, they are lucky lucky men. Especially;Cassandra32FF, GorgeousJane, Honey_Grrrl83, Stronzo, lisa_2662, Sexychick517, mercurialbliss.

You girls awe amazing I must say. My Ex GF wasn't really like you wonderful women. She hated giving me head in the begnning of our relationship. She said I was too big and it hurt her jaw too much, and she could never get more than like half of me inside of her. BUt the strange part is that as our relationship progressed, her love of giving head increased, so nearing the end of our relationship she was giving it in crazy places, going deeper, swallowing, it was amazing, but still no where as good as you girls, she didn't LOVE giving head, it was something she just did cuz she knew that it was my favorite thing. I have to applaude you girls for your awesome attitudes towards giving head, and hope that you preach your ideas to all of your friends and their friends and one day the whole world hahah. (I don't Know why this is in blue and underlined, i cant change it)

Slave_boy

Just Browsing
Media
pinupboi said:
I often wonder what a "deep throat" would feel like. I have had a couple of girls try but end up gagging...any pointers maybe while we're on this? I'd love to experience one!:tongue:

Ahh BJs and anal sex.. the joys of having a small penis. Besides the aesthetics, I dont know why people think bigger is better... well besides the aesthetics that is...actually, I dont think I would trade mine in for anything bigger than my 5.5-6".

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i see where ur comin from slave...but i feel being as thick as i am, once we work on getting it in, the girl really apreciates the thickness and size...oral and sex

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
HallWildcat said:
I just have to say, first off, I have been a member of the LPSG for a while, and I observed the site for even longer and I just love this damn place. I have loved giving advise, getting it, sharing stories, reading and finding out that Some of the size issues I have are not just problems I have, but yeah, thats my side note. I was reading this thread and I have to pause for a moment before I give my two cents on the subject. The women on here are awesome, Especially the ones on this thread, reading these post's is just making me alll soo damn envious of you girl's bf's, they are lucky lucky men. Especially;Cassandra32FF, GorgeousJane, Honey_Grrrl83, Stronzo, lisa_2662, Sexychick517, mercurialbliss.

You girls awe amazing I must say. My Ex GF wasn't really like you wonderful women. She hated giving me head in the begnning of our relationship. She said I was too big and it hurt her jaw too much, and she could never get more than like half of me inside of her. BUt the strange part is that as our relationship progressed, her love of giving head increased, so nearing the end of our relationship she was giving it in crazy places, going deeper, swallowing, it was amazing, but still no where as good as you girls, she didn't LOVE giving head, it was something she just did cuz she knew that it was my favorite thing. I have to applaude you girls for your awesome attitudes towards giving head, and hope that you preach your ideas to all of your friends and their friends and one day the whole world hahah. (I don't Know why this is in blue and underlined, i cant change it)

Well it sounds like at least she's trying, which is all you can ask. Not all girls are going to love giving head, just like not all girls are going to be into anal or other stuff.

B_brazgold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually like giving head to larger dicks. I see it as a challenge to get better and take more of it. Plus, when you find yourself with a guy with a smaller penis, you can REALLY go to town on it! after dealing with larger ones you get better with accomodating the biggest one you can find.I used to buy bannanas while shopping at the store.I would find the biggest ones then at home try to deepthroat them as far as i could.Taking ten inches was becomg easy after trying with the bannanas.The greener the bannanas are the best because they stay hard and you can play with them longer

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rondows said:
So, have any of you women ever sucked a really tiny dick?
smallest was a slender 4-5"

and no, it wasn't satisfying in any way. Especially since he humped like rapidfire, I guess to make up for it?? (it didn't)

But at least I could "deep throat" :rolleyes:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
"I think I cracked a rib."
"Giving me oral pleasure?"
"No, retard, from the fight."

Don't know why, but this thread reminded me of that...

Anyways, I've only had one girl that regularly attempted to give me oral pleasure. Bless her heart, and try as she might, she was a small girl with a small mouth, it just wasn't a good cock/mouth matchup. She could get maybe 2 or 3 inches in, and after that I could just see the discomfort in her eyes, and I'd casually move along to the (her) juicier parts. I think she mainly did it out of her own self-perceived obligation - go down on me cause I went down on her, always reminded her she didn't have to, but she never listened. I think she just liked the whole pulling it out of my pants and watching it grow under her control part. She used to try going down on me every night we had sex though, what a trooper! And with time she did get better, although taking the whole shaft was never gonna happen methinks.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Questions and more questions about things that really don’t matter –

Who cares –

hmmmm…. Have a 9.75” long dick that is 6.25” around….

I’m turned on and she wants a taste…. Kind of a test run before she gets impaled ;)
Lets do it – is what goes thru my pea brain…

Comfort???? Who cares – FUCK HER FACE and enjoy it…. Spin her around, rip her panties off (((turn on))) and slam it home. She wont forget who is large and in charge -

It’s called F-U-C-K-I-N-G for a reason…

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Magnum10x2 said:
Questions and more questions about things that really don’t matter –

Who cares –

hmmmm…. Have a 9.75” long dick that is 6.25” around….

I’m turned on and she wants a taste…. Kind of a test run before she gets impaled ;)
Lets do it – is what goes thru my pea brain…

Comfort???? Who cares – FUCK HER FACE and enjoy it…. Spin her around, rip her panties off (((turn on))) and slam it home. She wont forget who is large and in charge -

It’s called F-U-C-K-I-N-G for a reason…
Someone please ban this idiot.