Question For All Women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rondows, Apr 23, 2006.

1. rondows

rondows New Member

Recently, some friend and I were discussing the fact that there are probably more words for the male sex organ than any other part of the human body. The most common, not necessarily in this order, seem to be penis, dick, and cock. There are hundreds of other words as well. What do you women call it when conversing among yourselves- does it depend on the context of the conversation?

2. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, names in english does not come natural to me to call "him"...mostly call penis because in portuguese a penis is a penis too...

In portuguese i call him a few names..

3. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

When I'm with my homegirls we usually refer to our vagina's as our "cookie":rolleyes: A bit grade school yes,but it's just nice:tongue: To my boyfriend and his brethren the vagina is always referred to as "pussy"

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    If i'm discussing the male member with someone in public, i'll refer to it as a penis. Seems a little clinical, but it isn't offensive to others. When i'm with friends, "dick" and "cock" are used.

5. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I mostly refer to it as "dick" or "cock", too, sometimes "shlong", when talking about a rather nice example of one. There's also "Private Woody", if I'm together talking dicks with some other Forces chicks.

And for the fun use, there are a lot more: Cock, Dick, Shlong, Missile, Tube, Pounder, Stick, Weener, Nozzle, Hose, Meat Cone, Pole, Rambone, Boner, Pogo Stick, Poker, Hot Dog, Tail, Rod...

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

When im with people iknow can take it i call it a cock, otherwise its penis but i really hate that words, it seems so clinical and cold

Draft saved Draft deleted