Question For All Women

rondows

Just Browsing
Media
I was recently involved in a humourous conversation with several people about how many words there are for the male sex organ. We have concluded that there are more words for that part of the human anatomy than any other. The most common are obviously penis, cock, and dick, though not necessarily in that order.

If you are out with your girlfriends, and the subject happens to come up, what word are you most likely to use? Does it depend on context or the type of women you are with?

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rondows said:
I was recently involved in a humourous conversation with several people about how many words there are for the male sex organ. We have concluded that there are more words for that part of the human anatomy than any other. The most common are obviously penis, cock, and dick, though not necessarily in that order.

If you are out with your girlfriends, and the subject happens to come up, what word are you most likely to use? Does it depend on context or the type of women you are with?

rondows:

If I refer to a man's private parts [blush]. I usually use the words penis. However, I have been known to use the words cock and dick, as well.

Speaking of how many different ways to say penis. You all have to check out a movie by the name of Four Rooms. This particular "Room" is entitled, "The Wrong Man". Tim Roth, Jennifer Beals and David Proval are in the room. Jennifer Beal spin off in alphabetical and in rapid fire order at least 2 dozen names for a man's private parts [blush].

I've seen the movie a few times, so here are just a few off of the top of my head: Bone, Hot Rod, Rod, Snake, Pisser, Pistol, Weiner, Wang, Thang and more. It's an absolute gem.

BTW. This movie is one of my all time favs and it's a Quentin Tarantino film. Go Figure.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
In the company of people i know well i call it a cock. But if the company is more uptight (ie parents) or i dont know then i will call it a willy to keep the mood light.

I do find however being that i am female and supposed to be 'delicate' some people and especially guys get shocked when i say cock like it isnt something a woman should say..

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rondows said:

With the girls I usually say cock. "Dick" might find it's way in the conversation once in awhile, but mostly it's "cock." In terms of the context, the subject of the male organ would probably only come up if I'm with my good friends, or at least with someone who I'm friendly with and I feel comforable chatting like that with.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:

Yep. Yep. Yep. Gotta love it. Now picture Jennifer Beals tied to a chair (bondage) wearing a slip (lingerie). Looking her husband in the eyes and mercilessly teasing her husband and telling him how she'd like Ted's bone, cock, pistol, pisser, rod, prick, schlong, etc. Seems like they were into threesomes.

Smoking hot. Especially if you are heavy into fantasy/role playing like they were doing in this "room".

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

txten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
karmen said:
Yep. Yep. Yep. Gotta love it. Now picture Jennifer Beals tied to a chair (bondage) wearing a slip (lingerie). Looking her husband in the eyes and mercilessly teasing her husband and telling him how she'd like Ted's bone, cock, pistol, pisser, rod, prick, schlong, etc. Seems like they were into threesomes.

Smoking hot. Especially if you are heavy into fantasy/role playing like they were doing in this "room".

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

four rooms?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
rondows said:
Seems like men call it a dick, women call it mostly a cock- correct, or no?
Normally I call it a dick in a casual setting, cock in a 'steamier' setting. Dick has a more playful connotation to me, cock more powerful, although I have no idea why.

shenamoore

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yesterday I was talking to someone and they called it "a fatty":smile: because theyt meant a real thick one

CurvyBlonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my favorite is "peter" lol, just because it makes me laugh....but i usually call it a cock....but yea, peter is my favorite slang for it :)

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say dick all the time or a new one a lady friend told me was 'widgey woo' which is cute...

I don't like to say cock because it sounds funny and I think its an...AMERICANISM and I try to stay away from those and stick to what I knows...

I use some American slang here but only so you understand me. ie jacking off instead of wanking...

Although a lot of people say cock. Last time I heard it it was 'Jonah, put your cock away' when someone came out of the toilets with his cock out...

I prefer dick.

(oh no, the secret's out!)

:wink:

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't even know why, but the only word that comes to mind that I've used when talking to anyone is "Winky"

Silly, huh?

To me, "dick" is what I call someone who cuts me off on the freeway - not something I'd want to call a bodypart that might be enjoyable to play with. :smile:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
txten said:
four rooms?

Hello, txten:

Four Rooms is a movie. Each scene is called a room. I don't want to change the thread too much but you can follow this link to find out more info about the movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113101/quotes

I don't have a problem with Quentin Tarantino's directorial style but it does bother some people. For example, his movies tend not to be short in a very linear style.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen