Question for all you sexy ladies

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure you are aware some men have developed the abilty to cum hands free- without ever touching their cock- (I am getting close to be able to do that myself) My question has any of you ladies ever climax just by concentrating on it without touching pussy at all--do you know if its possible for a female to do that?- I'd love to hear about this topic. Thank you in advance

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I am sure you are aware some men have developed the abilty to cum hands free- without ever touching their cock- (I am getting close to be able to do that myself) My question has any of you ladies ever climax just by concentrating on it without touching pussy at all--do you know if its possible for a female to do that?- I'd love to hear about this topic. Thank you in advance
You have an obsession. Deal with it before it gets you into trouble.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why? I mean, really, why? Sounds like it's a lot more trouble than it's worth! I kind of like the way I do it now, and for my man, I'd rather it be my hands than him going hands free.

Am I missing something, maybe?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hands free is exactly what I dont want. For me or the mrs. If I'm in the mood i want to touch it or have her touch it. I'm a hands on kinda guy. Heh :-D

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Your lix will devour you. (Obscure Clive Barker reference.)

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The answer to why is simple--the orgasm is 4 or 5 times as intense--I have come very very close to cumming and even that was hugely intense(easily twice as strong as "normal sex" and I didn't even cum completely yet!!) a total complete huge rush because your mind is totally relaxed and focused and no distrations- your mind takes over and takes you to places of extasy you have never felt before --trust me if you felt it I bet you might consider kicking you man out of the bed--no having sex with a person is best for many reasons--but if you want the strongest most complete rush you should look into it- it takes alot of practice--which is huge fun in itself!!
Why? I mean, really, why? Sounds like it's a lot more trouble than it's worth! I kind of like the way I do it now, and for my man, I'd rather it be my hands than him going hands free.

Am I missing something, maybe?

Ellebel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds like a cool trick, but I don't see why I would need that. I can't really imagine myself doing that either. On the other hand: it might be nice in situations where it is not appropriate to touch yourself:)

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for your response- I have been doing research on this in both men and women and it seems more common men can do it--even though that is rare and takes time to devolop--but the main reason is the orgasm is rated 4 or 5 times as intense as normal orgasm--and honestly imagine your best orgasm and multiply it by 5 wouldn't your want to feel that? Of course you would! Last night I was practicing and had a rare increadable expiriance-I had for the first time in my life a double orgasm--I came and it was strong and nice with a full cum shot and everything--and I thought that was it --and about 30 seconds later I was still laying there enjoying that after waves of pleasure rushing though my body still--and out of nowhere had another orgasm that was about 3 times as strong--I have never done that in my life- it was super strong and intense and more cum!!!- And then I slept like a baby! and that is why I am interested in this. I wish I could teach you how but I wouldn't know how girls can do this- I know it can be done.

It sounds like a cool trick, but I don't see why I would need that. I can't really imagine myself doing that either. On the other hand: it might be nice in situations where it is not appropriate to touch yourself:)