Question For Anyone About Blowjobs

A_michael90

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
was wondering is it pleasure or a chore when giving someone a blow job? Does a male giving someone a blowjob enjoy doing it more then a female ?

I can’t speak for anyone else - but it’s certainly not a chore for me. I absolutely love pleasuring my s/o w my mouth. Being down there is intoxicating. Hearing him moan, watching his squirm, and tasting his juices as he’s builds up - its beyond words to me. I love the anticipation of waiting for him to blow and knowing that I was able to get him there. I could do it all day every day.

I enjoy giving oral :) There is no "chore" element to it at all. Also, I would imagine anyone who is speaking about their dick sucking can only speak for themselves and whatever their gender identity is. It isn't a gender thing, whether someone is enthusiastic about a sex act. It's an individual thing.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
if it's a chore then y even bother doing it? even if u r simply doing it for ur partner, it shouldn't be looked at as a chore.

there have been plenty of times when i ate out my wife or fucked her when i simply was not in the mood but i did it for her and never looked at it as a chore but my way of showing affection and giving her what she wanted. i know for a fact that i got blowjobs and quickie-fucks when she wasn't in the mood too but she still obliged and took it like a champ.

i don't think "chore" is the right word and if you get pleasure from it then that's even better. it's about giving.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The few times I gave a blowjob I loved it! His moans were amazing. He shuddered and breathing was intense as clues he was loving it. In fact he came so hard *I* actually had an orgasm! Although he was very large (Legit 8.5 x 6.25) and my jaw was sore afterwards and getting tired during to be honest haha

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I totally love doing it. I love every aspect, having control over his pleasure, bringing him to the brink and back down again, it’s arousing to me. I love the sounds he makes, the feel of him in my mouth, in my throat, feeling him cum down my throat.

I don’t know about most women, but I’m crazy about my man’s penis. Maybe a little too much.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
was wondering is it pleasure or a chore when giving someone a blow job? Does a male giving someone a blowjob enjoy doing it more then a female ?

It is an absolute pleasure for me. I love, love, love sucking a cock, and I like to think that my enthusiasm shows while I'm doing it. I don't know how much truth there is to it, but there does seem to be the cliche that gay men love giving head more than women do. Obviously, that doesn't encompass all gay men or all women either. But I could kind of see that being a vague truth - cliches, and tropes often have a basis in reality no matter how crazy they get.

Reactions: brandon38
D

deleted1074483

no chore at all, love going down on my guy and showing him a good time and I get off knowing he's enjoying it. love him doing it back to me too, nothing better or nicer to do (well other than a good shag after lol)

Try it.
If you like it: repeat.
If you don't: stop.
If you want to try again with another dick: you go girlfriend.

Perhaps remove the joker make-up first. Unless you find a hung dude with thing for the Joker of course.

Does a male giving someone a blowjob enjoy doing it more then a female ?

How the fuck should I know how the sensation is for someone else?