Question For at least %90 str8 guys

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a gay man. Since my early childhood I have always been attracted to penis and men :)
I sometimes like women, too. But that is very rare. She has to be really hot and beautiful . One day in the future I am seriously planning to marry a woman and have kids.

What I want to know is; as a totally/mostly straight guy, do you ever feel excited when you see a hot guy with a fit/muscled body and a hot ass? Do you ever dream that you fuck that boy's/man's bubble ass? Did you ever do something more than just dreaming ?

I mean, I know that each man on this earth likes a hot big ass whether he is gay, bi or str8.

Could you honestly tell what you really want to do when you see a guy with a hot ass ?

Don't you feel anything ?

Personally I do not believe in %100 heterosexuality and homosexuality.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can in all honesty say that I feel no sexual attraction if looking at men's asses, even if it is one that would be considered "hot". Besides, checking out other guy's asses isn't really something I do in the first place.. I'm not saying this to sound super-straight and "macho", it's just the truth.

Last edited:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I want to know is; as a totally/mostly straight guy, do you ever feel excited when you see a hot guy with a fit/muscled body and a hot ass?
Sexually excited? No.

Do you ever dream that you fuck that boy's/man's bubble ass? Did you ever do something more than just dreaming ?
No.

Could you honestly tell what you really want to do when you see a guy with a hot ass ?
Probably just continue whatever it is I'm doing at the moment.

I don't know what defines a "hot ass", but if I do notice a guy's butt, I try to figure out why I notice it. Is it because of his posture, the clothes he is wearing, or is it just that he just has a big ass.

When I see a guy who is fit/muscular/athletic looking, I feel a sense of appreciation and maybe admiration, but nothing more. But even in those cases, the guy has to be extremely defined.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am a gay man. Since my early childhood I have always been attracted to penis and men :)
I sometimes like women, too. But that is very rare. She has to be really hot and beautiful . One day in the future I am seriously planning to marry a woman and have kids.

What I want to know is; as a totally/mostly straight guy, do you ever feel excited when you see a hot guy with a fit/muscled body and a hot ass? Do you ever dream that you fuck that boy's/man's bubble ass? Did you ever do something more than just dreaming ?

I mean, I know that each man on this earth likes a hot big ass whether he is gay, bi or str8.

nope, and a question for you

are you going to tell this hot and sexy lady about your needs and wants for hot cocks?

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I consider myself to be extremely comfortable with my sexuality. In saying that, I can honestly say that I can tell when guys are attractive or not and have no problem saying it openly. But I don't get sexually aroused when I see an attractive guy.

And I definitely don't think they have a "hot ass". And I definitely have never dreamt about fucking a dude in the ass. The thought of giving another guy a blowjob, or he give one to me has crossed my mind before however, but whether I'd actually act on it, I doubt it.

Additionally, considering myself mostly straight...I'm not an ass kind of guy. Don't get me wrong, I've seen some pretty fine asses before, but that is not the overarching physical feature I look for in a woman. And I'm really not into a "fat" ass or a "bubble ass", as you put it. Big is okay, but there has to be some firmness for me. Not just overflowing fat. A nice firm butt can be sexy. But not overly firm where it seems to be more muscle than anything else.

When it comes to what I would want to do when I see a guy with a "hot ass", the answer would be, nothing. I don't even want to do anal with a woman, no way in Hell I'd want to do it with a guy.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't understand your want to marry a woman and have children. That doesn't really sound like "you". You need to think about this for a long time...

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With only spefific guys. What's odd, though, is that I can lose attraction if they just want to be, well guys. Let me explain more...

I saw this hot guy @ Best Buy. He was pretty hot when he walked by. It was one of those 3dtvs they had and Fergie was on it. He saw the price, and said "they can have it, but I'll take Fergie's ass!" For some reason I liked that, but not in an explicit sexual way. I more or less imagined us double penetrating Fergie, but no touchy. Weird...

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also, I only think a guy's ass is hot if he's built. If it's a skinny guy with a big ass, I laugh. No seriously! I have one weird sexuality ticker or something. Sometime's I can completely shut off one side of my sexuality.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the sexuality percentage, I see it as in the end, what percent chance are you going to be with someone of the opposite gender or the same gender. I'm 100% sure I'll be with a woman down the line. If someone shows me their cock or if I think some dude is attractive, it doesn't change anything for me.

Now as for thinking guys are attractive. Yes, I can even notice a nice ass on a guy. But the thing is, when I see a hot guy, I don't think 'wow I wish I was fucking him.' Instead I wish I was him. I think about how much more self confidence I'd have if I looked like that or I think about how hot it'd be to fuck a girl if I was built like that guy.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Mens arses don't turn me on - womens, yes but mens no. That's true of their bodies in general, a nice female body gets me thinking about sex, a nice male body doesn't. There's got to be something more to make me want sex with a guy. That's not to say I don't like attractive male bodies, but they're the cream on the cake for me.

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can in all honesty say that I feel no sexual attraction if looking at men's asses, even if it is one that would be considered "hot". Besides, checking out other guy's asses isn't really something I do in the first place.. I'm not saying this to sound super-straight and "macho", it's just the truth.

Thank you Mongo.
Don't you find something other than ass sexy on a male physique sometimes?
In my question, I used the word "ass" because an ass is what most men like according to my own experiences with married men . We can put "torso, cock, etc." instead of "ass" into that part of question.

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sexually excited? No.

No.

Probably just continue whatever it is I'm doing at the moment.

I don't know what defines a "hot ass", but if I do notice a guy's butt, I try to figure out why I notice it. Is it because of his posture, the clothes he is wearing, or is it just that he just has a big ass.

When I see a guy who is fit/muscular/athletic looking, I feel a sense of appreciation and maybe admiration, but nothing more. But even in those cases, the guy has to be extremely defined.

Thank you for your interest in my question :) And what about cocks of other men? What do you think when you see a beautiful one?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
:confused: WTF? What happens when she's no longer "hot and beautiful"?

I really don't understand your want to marry a woman and have children. That doesn't really sound like "you". You need to think about this for a long time...
Seriously. What's to think about "cockaddictedboy"?

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thank you for your interest. I've been thinking too much and I will be thinking more about it :) But I want to have my own kids one day. Fear of loneliness in the future has brought me to this decision.

Since I am not a stereotypical gay guy, I can be a good acting husband :) It sounds egoistic, but this world and society force many manly looking gays to get married. Unfortunately this is the truth.

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:confused: WTF? What happens when she's no longer "hot and beautiful"?

The same thing will happen what happens to every married couple after 20 years of marriage :) Str8 men also get bored of their wives and become only flatmates after long years of marriage.

Seriously. What's to think about "cockaddictedboy"?

This is real me :)

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way thanks to other friends for their replies.

As I told you before; I used the word "ass" but you can put any other body part of a man in those quotation marks and then think once again what attracts you in male physique, if there is any.

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since I am not a stereotypical gay guy, I can be a good acting husband :) It sounds egoistic, but this world and society force many manly looking gays to get married. Unfortunately this is the truth.

The truth must be more relative than I had previously believed. No one I know expects me to marry a woman, and to do so from societal pressure would be ridiculous. And to marry and reproduce even though you're gay but not stereotypically so? No comment.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Thank you for your interest. I've been thinking too much and I will be thinking more about it :) But I want to have my own kids one day. Fear of loneliness in the future has brought me to this decision.

It sounds completely egoistic. It sounds like you just want a woman to bear your children, not as a lover and a life partner - to use her like breeding livestock, in other words. You don't have to marry a woman to have children, and you don't have to marry a woman to keep from being lonely either.

What are the chances you're going to find a woman who's happy producing your children and putting up with your "cock addiction". And when she's born a few children, when she's no longer "hot and beautiful", she becomes a flatmate? Lucky her. Good luck with all that. :rolleyes:

The same thing will happen what happens to every married couple after 20 years of marriage :) Str8 men also get bored of their wives and become only flatmates after long years of marriage.

This is real me :)
Is that supposed to be a good thing?

And please learn how to use the quote function, and don't insert your lines of text into the middle of my quote so it looks like I said things I didn't say. Thanks.

Last edited:

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds completely egoistic. It sounds like you just want a woman to bear your children, not as a lover and a life partner - to use her like breeding livestock, in other words. You don't have to marry a woman to have children, and you don't have to marry a woman to keep from being lonely either.

What are the chances you're going to find a woman who's happy producing your children and putting up with your "cock addiction". And when she's born a few children, when she's no longer "hot and beautiful", she becomes a flatmate? Lucky her. Good luck with all that. :rolleyes:

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

And please learn how to use the quote function, and don't insert your lines of text into the middle of my quote so it looks like I said things I didn't say. Thanks.

Yes, it is quite a good thing for me :) I am living the way I feel, doing what I like to do.
And if I want to marry a woman one day, no one can judge me about that, especially heterosexual guys. We all are living in a heterosexist world. If this egoistic heterosexist world did never care about me and the ones like me, why would I care about the way I am trying survive in this world?
It may be easy for you to talk . But I am the one that lives in this reality.