Question for Aussie Lads

aussienick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interested to know what other Aussie guys think about circumcision?

Are you cut and would you/have you had your son/s done?

I'm circumcised but wouldn't cut my kids.

Share your thoughts fellas.

poomoz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a previous post on this exact topic.
To summarise:
I am cut.
My sons are 14 & 19 & are not cut.
There has never been an issue with me being cut & them not

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im cut and not really sure what i would do if i had kids
for me i have no problem being cut i like my dick the way it is
im sure it would be something that i would talk about with the mother and maybe my parents and parents inlaw? if they had sons too

aussienick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The trend definitely seems to be going down, although a mate of mine had his new son circumcised last month.

Guess some guys will always want to carry-on the tradition?

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm cut, have one son cut (sought it) and one not cut.
I enjoy being cut, like the look and feel of my big head when I'm hard, but, I like the looks of uncut guys and have yet to experience one.
I think, although I like being cut, that the trend now a days is uncut and as ur sons grow up and experience nudity with other guys, the 'odd-one-out' scenario might be more difficult than the enjoyment of being cut.
Most guys born since the late 80s are uncut - got to wonder what the young guys think about this: Young guys (<20) what do you think when you see other guys in the showers who are cut?
Ladies (sorry, no ladies here) Women, with ur under-20 boyfriend, do you rather cut or uncut.
This is a topical conversation, very important for those entering fatherhood.
Good one.

CuriousTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's good to see how much attitudes have changed in the space of a generation. Not that long ago circumcision was the 'norm' in Australia.

All Aussie lads should know how good foreskin feels. If he wants to change things when he's older, it should be his call.

Uncut and kids will be uncut too. If they want to change that later in life it can be their choice, but I've never had a problem with mine so feel no need to.

Brother in law insistent on getting their kids cut because a son has to match his father (who was cut at 12 an says it was the most painful experience of his life).. I didn't match my father and don't really see the logic, I mean really, I grew up knowing mine looked very slightly different but it didn't ever cross my mind that it was a bad thing.

While back in the school days in the regional area I was from uncut was still a minority it never caused any problems in the locker room, and by Uni us uncuts far outnumbered the cut guys to the point of maybe 2 out of 30, and the two often commented they wish they knew what it was like.

I'm hearing a lot of parents these days discuss getting their kids cut so they won't catch aids... I find that a bit scary, just what people need, false protection.

aussienick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys.

Nice to see this thread is still alive. All this B.S about circumcising kids in Australia to stop them getting AIDS. What a croc!

I get really angry when I hear anyone even considering having their sons 'done'.

It's led to some pretty heated debates but I'm proud to say I've convinced some of my cut mates to leave their sons intact.

We're becoming a nation of foreskinned men again. Wish I still had mine.

S

SirConcis

What a croc!

Both salties and freshies are generally uncut. However, it must be said that very few get to check out a croc's genitals up close. But they can circumcise a man pretty quickly with their sharp teeth :)

B_tim001

1st Like
Media
Uncut like all my mates and would never put anyone in such misery. I'll never understand why are there so called heated debates if cut or not...

Here in europa debates about circing a baby don't exist. Viva la foreskin:)

cryogenicLeche

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
this debate will go on and on...but not really in Australia.I would estimate that the tide turned against circumcision well before the 90s.I cannot recall any of my friends requesting this for their child except for religious/cultural reasons.Unlike in USA religion (at least Christian variety which does not go either way on the issue) is a private matter and the pro circumcising culture well receded.The medical benefits of circumcision are contentious and it seems best summed up in attitude-if it broke don't fix it-however i still feel i must raise the issue of hygene-the elephant in the room in this debate.Even with the knowledge and facilities available to us the amount of stinky uncut men detectable in gyms,sports facilties,changerooms never ceases to amaze me..

D

deleted23084

I'm cut but if I had sons I'd probably leave them uncut. To be honest, in some I'd prefer to pass on the tradition and have them circumcised but when it came to it, I'd be unlikely to do it because they'd be the odd ones out in their generation and also I'm not sure I'd want to be responsible for potentially reducing their sensitivity. That said, I love how in the past there was no real debate about this, people just got their sons circumcised to fit in and everyone thought it was normal. I remember thinking all the typical Aussies were circumcised and only the odd ones had a skin. Now that trend is the opposite so I guess you have to go with it.

Mossy_Man

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 33 and uncut.
When growing up, I was the only uncut kid I ever saw in the change rooms and I felt really self conscious about it. I was also really fat so that played a big part too.

I'm not likely to have kids so won't bother answering that part.

I am a strong believer in circumcision - purely for my own preference on looks though.
As I've said elsewhere on this forum, I wonder if it's simply wanting what I never had. Wonder if I was cut, if I'd love uncut cocks?

I've got a lot of mates who have had boys in the last few years, I've seen that one is cut and one isn't when they've been changing them in front of me.
The rest I haven't seen and I worry about being seen as a pedophile if I ever asked them about it.

When I visited one mate, he said he was just having the circumcision discussion with his wife, their son was a couple of weeks old. I gather that he must be circumcised as I imagine uncut guys would never even consider circumcising their sons. I don't know what the outcome was though.

D

deleted23084

Interesting post Mossy Man. Makes me wonder about all those circumcised Aussie men in our generation who haven't got their kids cut - does it make them kind of self conscious of having been circumcised themselves?