Question for Aussie Lads

wigz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me & my brother are cut, and our dad and his brother, ill definetly be getting my kids the chop when and if they happen.
I just think it makes for a better cleaner looking cock.

Reactions: flyrye

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me & my brother are cut, and our dad and his brother, ill definetly be getting my kids the chop
Make sure your doctor uses an Accu-circ, then. That's the only method that chops. Others slice or crush (but none "snips", contrary to popular usage).
when and if they happen.
I just think it makes for a better cleaner looking cock.
But what if that's not what he thinks?

Last edited:

poibear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a pom living in Australia but it pretty much stopped in the early 1970s in the UK unless there was a valid medical reason. I am astounded by some of the comments on here "a son should be like his father" and "carrying on a tradition". I've never heard of so much BS in my life. What's traditional about it??? Jewish and Muslims do it based on their religious faith, coming from a time when medicine was not as advanced as today and hygeine standards were poor and western countries have a judaeo-christian origin. That's not a reason to carry on doing it. Medical science has shown that circumcision is not necessary except where there is a specific medical problem.

Well done to everyone who decided not to mutilate their kids for that is what it is - mutilation. Would you get your daughters circumcised to keep her "like a virgin" too? There is no justification for it even for so called religious reasons. A foreskin is natural and part of the body. If we were not meant to have foreskins we wouldn't have them. As long as you keep it clean there is no problem whatsoever. You wouldn't pull one of your kids eyes out would you?

As for the argument it stops AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, the research is highly cicumspect. These studies were done in Africa where AIDS is rife and people seem to be more susceptible to catching it through risky practices than in developed countries.

When I was a teenager and we got changed in the showers, I dont remember anyone laughing or ridiculing anyone who was either cut or uncut. It was the only time we ever saw another boys cock and its not as if they are going to be whipping them out for all to see at evey opportunity is it? Most lads were more preoccupied with not getting a hardon and getting dressed as quick as possible. I hardly think any of us as adults get all self conscious and concerned if we see another guys cock at the gym/pool/beach do we? We all have one so I am sure they will learn to live with it.

And for those who say it looks cleaner or nicer - sorry but its your sons' cocks. Why would you as a father be concerned with how it looks and want it to look "nicer"?? Surely only their partners and themselves should be interested in seeing it. Thats not to say that you could be paedos but again, using a similar analogy, would you insist on your daughters getting waxed because it is considered "nicer"? Somehow I don't think so.

Its a practice that is not necessary at all

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut and any sons of mine will be uncut. I won't be amputating any other functional body parts either. In fact, I hereby commit to never consenting to an operation being performed on a minor unless it's necessary. I think any man who would simply to satisfy his own vanity (whether disguised as "family tradition" or not) should seriously consider whether he is fit to be a father. I have somewhat more sympathy for those who mutilate their sons because of HIV-phobia, but none of the research I have seen applies to developed Western countries and no reputable medical organisation recommends RIC because of it. And I guarantee in a few years time (before kids born today start having sex) the research will have been completely debunked, like so much before it (remember leeches, blood-letting, ex-gay cures?) Then your son will be left with a sub-functional penis and you'll look like a fool.

Here endeth the lesson; I'll get off my high horse now.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
actually there was a big study done about cut v.s. uncut in africa. the uncut ones had more cases of hiv than the cut ones. the reasoning back when the study was done is, that the cut guys skin was thicker and the virus had a harder time penetrating into the body where the uncut ones had a thinner skin leading to an easier access into the body. I dont know if there were any follow ups on this study.

123abcd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In my early 20s and uncut, basically every guy I know my age is uncut, only know of a couple who are. No way I would get my kids cut, if they want to later in life its up to them.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
do you want your sons gay or str8 to get alot of head?
all my str8 female friends will NOT blow a guy even if he has the slightest smell of head cheese. sweat is ok but not cheesey sweat.
think of all that sex they have to give up
i also personally will not blow a cheesy/musky dick
but will do a marathon on a clean cut one
dont get me wrong there are kinkies out there who love cheese and ripe ass
but for the general masses, clean is best
for uncut str8 guys would you go down on a dirty ass or bitch in her period?
that is why you dont get enough head at home if youre smelly
just saying my 3 cents

britishboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cut doesn't mean clean.

Our bodies produce these smells and chemicals automatically. Even women can be dirty, and I'm sure many men wouldn't want to "eat out" a dirty woman. The point is the practice good hygiene and then there's no problem.

If you can't stand the slightest smell, no matter how minor, and wouldn't even suck a cock after its been washed then there's something clearly wrong with you.

I'm an aussie and uncut....no way would I have my son's cut (unless medical reasons) - it would be their choice when older I guess. All males on my Dad's side are uncut so I guess it'a been a family thing..

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know this thread is directed to the Aussie's.The subject made me remember a comment my best friend's son made(His son is 27)..He has 3 young sons all under 5 yo.I was sitting watching TV and the boys had been swimming. The oldest took his suit off and fell a sleep on the couch.Anyway his boy was uncut.. As his father passed through the room and said that he felt sorry for him because his kid was un-cut and preceded saying to me that he were ugly because of it. JUst the way he said it made me want to punch him I remember thinking. I am cut and I assume he was cut too for him to make such a statement..

Reactions: neuillytamere