Question for bisexual guys regarding attraction to women

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_henry miller, Jul 9, 2009.

1. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

Very simply, I'd be interested to know if the bisexual guys here could describe their attractions to women. How do you find women attractive? What do you find attractive about women? I realize there may be a million answers and a million different ways to answer this. That's fine.

As for me ... I simply find the female body fascinating. Unlike completely straight guys, I don't feel the need to penetrate women. I mean, I like to do that, obviously. But the female body itself is very attractive and interesting to me, and simply touching the female body, or just looking at it, can be highly erotic. Additionally, I tend to have a very emotional connection to women, one that I think most likely goes beyond the connection entirely straight men may have....

Anyway, thought this may be an interesting topic....

2. prism

prism Member

if a girl has that perfect curve, that gets me crazy. mustn't mean that she has to be really curvy, that round between chest and hip. sliding my hand down between her breasts all the way, stopping just before the naughty bits.

girls also smell different than guys, it's a totally different experience.

3. DiabloBoi

DiabloBoi Member

Ultimately I would say that my attraction to men or women is entirely subjective on the person and how attractive I find them, regardless of what they have between their legs. However I do find that I view sex with men as sport with no drama, just pure enjoyable sex, more aggressive, less emotionally involved. With women, to have sex with them I have to be involved with them, and like them (as I am not into girl drama) and it is more of an emotional connection.

Just thought I'd give my comments here.

4. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:
    I agree, sex with women is based on some emotional bond--most of the time. I still find penetrating a vagina the best physical sensation for my cock, I sometimes find it hard to hold my orgasm in. Sex with men is more or can be more casual, anonymous even, more agressive, and less complicated. I like how men do things to me out of actually wanting it as opposed to how women try to perform to please me. I like women who grab my cock because she really wants to suck it, or sit on it because she's so horny she needs to so bad.

When it comes to physical attraction, as in seeing men and women pass in front of me...will i think of sex? Well, because I've had a much easier time hooking up with men casually, I associate sex with men more. With women I'd be attracted to a woman who clearly shows motive, doesn't hide her hornyness, is freakishly horny, and physically fit.

#4 Randyvoorburg, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  5. B_LargePenis46

B_LargePenis46 New Member

I love to eat a woman's pussy.

6. SideWinderSleeps

SideWinderSleeps New Member

I enjoy sex with both men and women at the same time.

7. B_henry miller

Woah. It seems that posting on this thread will get you banned.

8. nailbender

nailbender New Member

I can and have fallen in love with a woman but have never felt those deep feelings for a guy. It's just about sex with a guy.

9. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

What is there about a woman that is NOT attractive seems the easier question to answer...
    nothing.

The timbre of their voices, the way they respond to a gentle caress, the soft contours and balance to their form, the scent, the enveloping satin warmth of their body... the limitless capacity for orgasm and deliriously sensual joy, the way they see the world, the things they think to do or say....
    my god, man, women are the very definition of life and of love and of beauty...

They are all hope and aspiration and future, made flesh.

They make new people...

they make food.

they make love.

what else is there?

10. crossy

Gold Member

They make the bed

They feed the cats and dog

They keep track of appointments

They lower the toilet seat

11. prism

prism Member

the last 2 posts made me laugh IRL

12. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

It's not just putting my dick in and wiggling that turns me on. That happens because I'm attracted to them.

That soft, firm skin down the back of the neck leading down to the small shoulders. That dimple that leads from the middle of their back down to their ass. My favorite is probably right where the ass meets the legs. Then there's the long hair (hopefully not on the ass), the smell (again... hopefully not the ass) and the full lips...

...I need to take 5... ...ok 15.

13. B_henry miller

Ah, but I asked the bisexual men to answer. Your profile says you're straight.

14. B_henry miller

Again, bisexual men..... Thanks.

15. B_HeartsAfire

B_HeartsAfire New Member

I'm gay and when you are a gay man you are not sexually attracted to women at all and you do not fall in love with them. I find a naked woman's body to be disgusting, vaginas are just gross to me, and I do not want to see a woman naked. I'm fine with being friends with certain women but the ones that want sex from me and think they can get it are barking up the wrong tree!

16. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I gotta admit I have problems saying what I like about women, but I notice I like the ass... when it's round and curvy, but that girly ass... even if it's on a guy it's sexy hehe

17. D_times they are a changin

Well, I like tons of things about women. The smell of their underarms, full breasts, the curves. I tend to like women who are slightly on the heavier side, more full figured, but not morbidly obese. I like to watch a woman finger herself. If I'm not hard and see a woman fingering herself, it gives me an instant erection. Just the thought of shoving my cock in her warm slit makes me raging hard. I like to kiss women. I prefer brunettes. I like a woman's laugh. But ultimately, it really depends on the woman. I can see a woman and be attracted to her, then talk to her and be completely turned off. I don't like women who lower themselves by dressing like a slut and dumbing themselves down. I don't like the playboy bunny look either ie: bleach blond hair, excessive eye makeup, fake tits, shaved pussy, dumb personality. I actually like intelligent women and women that can make me laugh.

As a bisexual, I think you fall in love with someone because of their personality and the bond you have with that person. I hate when people acknowledge that women are the only people capable of being bisexual and I'm a firm believer that everyone probably has a little bit of bisexuality in them.

With men, I am attracted to pretty much the same thing. A nice body, preferably hairy. Not too much chub, but just enough is okay. I like the smell of their underarms and sweat. Prefer brunettes and men with large cocks (obviously). I'm not into men who are extremely feminine or shave and I like talking to intelligent men (if I'm in the chat room, I make exceptions ;) ) I don't like men who think lowly of women either. Hope that helps you.

18. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

It was put forth that strait men are only interested in women for "stick and wiggle." I was merely offering contrary evidence.

19. hud01

Gold Member

Their smell, their touch, the softness of their bodies when they lean back against you. The curves that go with that body you are holding. I love just sitting and looking at a pretty girl. The way when you spoon, the girl just fits perfectly in there. Too many things to mention all of them.

When I see a hot guy, and by that I mean body, I may think wow, but my cock stays limp. When I see a hot girl, forget it, time to hide the package.

20. yorkshirebunny

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can understand the pussy bit, not into that myself but every gay guy I've known enjoys looking at and sometimes playing with my boobs

Draft saved Draft deleted