Question for Bisexual guys

legionnaire24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In general, which do you find more enjoyable during sex: Guys or girls? I'm talking about in terms of whether or not a vagina is more pleasurable as well as which gender is just better in general.
The reason I'm asking is that while I'm about 50/50 now in terms of attraction between the two, most of my life has been spent being gay and hence I haven't hammered a chick yet.
Also, which gender do you think finds penis size to be more important?

thanks

Papilion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men are always better for sex. A man knows what a man's body feels like and what buttons to push to get the desired result. That's why getting a blowjob from a man is so much better than getting one from a woman. It's beacuae he knows what is where and how this feels and how that feels.

MEN ARE BETTER.

legionnaire24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure, but bj's are going to be pretty much an even playing field given they're anatomically the same between a man and a woman. An ass and a pussy are going to be a bit different and that's one of the reasons I ask.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love both the same, its real hot to do a dude and a chick at the same time but, they have to be bisexual

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Men are always better for sex. A man knows what a man's body feels like and what buttons to push to get the desired result. That's why getting a blowjob from a man is so much better than getting one from a woman. It's beacuae he knows what is where and how this feels and how that feels.

MEN ARE BETTER.
Ummm...I find it hard to believe a guy who's 99% gay and 1% straight is a bisexual. :confused:

:biggrin1:

Objection...on the grounds that you're naturally biased.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I bisexual that's probably bedded as many women as guys, I find both sexes equally intriguing for different reasons. My buds and I are all pigs bent on raw lust...tit, pit, crotch and cock play...including nibbling and pinching as well as sucking and licking. Women on the other hand, don't seem to find that very exciting, thus the 69ing is tamer and not nearly as rought. Eating pussy is totally different and affords me the pleasure of using my tongue as a sexual organ to explore an orifice besides the mouth. Women are best for titty fucking, but rubbing my cock against the pierced and ringed nipple of one of my buds or having them do that to me is also great. I could probably go on and on, but if you catch my drift, there are advantages with both.

MHV2040AH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is an interesting post. I find boys and girls both have their high points.

I would much rather wake up in the morning with a girl. On the other had I would much rather suck a guys cock than eat a pussy.

Girls are great for the love part of sex and guys are best for the hot sweaty drain your balls sex.

And yes, guys ass's are much better than girls.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an interesting post. I find boys and girls both have their high points.

I would much rather wake up in the morning with a girl. On the other had I would much rather suck a guys cock than eat a pussy.

Girls are great for the love part of sex and guys are best for the hot sweaty drain your balls sex.

And yes, guys ass's are much better than girls.

Hot sweaty drain your balls sex, I like this guy and your a hot man dude.

D

deleted12384

Yeah I'd agree - girl sex is kind of soft ne gentle - but there can be a detachment of not knowing what buttons, etc.

But with a lad I just fint it so intense... even the heavy breathing and moaning and groaning is in sync and a turn on

n cumming is such an awesome joint experiece of mutual horny hard pleasure

Papilion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ummm...I find it hard to believe a guy who's 99% gay and 1% straight is a bisexual. :confused:

:biggrin1:

Objection...on the grounds that you're naturally biased.

Currently 99% gay to 1% straight yes, but not always so!

Was once 1% gay to 99% straight. Sexuality is fluid man!

I've slept with aprox equal numbers of both.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you fuck a girl in the ass, that shouldn't feel any different than fucking a guy in the ass.

Except most women have nicer, softer, rounder asses to hold on to than most men. But I don't lok at men's asses, so I guess I wouldn't really know.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a Bisexual, to me sex with a woman is completely different than that with a man and I don't think that they can really be compared. The feeling when you are inside a woman is so different. Her vaginal contractions are nothing like anal sex with a man. There just isn't any comparison! I guess you might say that her parts and the man's parts were designed to work together for the benifit of both parties. Sex between a man and a woman is wonderful and if both parties are in love and truly tuned to the needs and desired of each other, it can be true Bliss.

However, I think that MM sex is something exceptional. Men know what men want and enjoy and there seems to be more of a communion between them, with or without a love connection. But more so, when there is a love connection....equal with that of a MF union.

I believe, and it is my experience, that men are especially better at oral
sex than are women, because men are able to take more (deep throat) than a woman. Although I have only had limited anal sex experience with men (I'm a top only) and women, I find it also true that men are better at anal sex. The bottoms seem to get more pleasure than the women do.

Both sex with women and men are equal as far as I am concerned, It just depends on what you are looking for at the time. For the last 20+ years, I have chosen to live with another BI man. Over these years, each of us have had and enjoyed occasional sex with our GFs (fuck buddies) to satisty the desires of our "other" side, but it is understood by all that it is only for the sex. This is done with the knowledge and permission of the both of us. My partner and I have be monogamous otherwise.

I think all should experience sex with both sexes even if one believes he or she is completely straight or completely gay.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Currently 99% gay to 1% straight yes, but not always so!

Was once 1% gay to 99% straight. Sexuality is fluid man!

I've slept with aprox equal numbers of both.
I don't think sexuality is fluid actually. More than likely, people know what they want and it's all about accepting that fact as time goes on.

If you don't still have the desire for intercourse with women, you can hardly call yourself "bisexual" lol. :biggrin1:

amazingfuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definitely prefer sex with women but I'm more straight than gay.

For me, I think women (well, in-shape ones--I only consider in-shape people) are sexier to look at, to feel, to grab; they've got boobs, they have nicer asses, they're smooth.

They're harder to get into bed and harder to please, usually, so it's more of a challenge.

And the pussy feels amazing. One girl I was with I would literally want to stay inside her and never have to withdraw, she felt so good, a nice grip but perfectly soft. damn...

It's true that some women don't know how to fuck, how to move, how to please, but most I've been with were good enough to make me come back for more and a few have been mind-blowing.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think sexuality is fluid actually. More than likely, people know what they want and it's all about accepting that fact as time goes on.

If you don't still have the desire for intercourse with women, you can hardly call yourself "bisexual" lol. :biggrin1:

True he may not be the ideal judge given his current stance and seemingly lack of memorable female sex, but I'd think one can speak on it if they've had the experiences, which he's clearly has. To be fair though, even the OP lacked any female experience, yet identified himself as 50/50 currently.

As a guy who leans way farther to the straight side, I'm not sure I'm the ideal person to answer either. Other than bj's, which I could personally do with or without, men can't compare to women. Men, well at least the ones I've been with, simply lack the softness, touch, and subtleties I ultimately crave.
Well some have had surprisingly great touch, but it just isn't the same for me usually. Would love to hear from more guys, especially those who have closer to a 50/50 split.

twain101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"A bisexual is a person who reaches down the front of somebody's pants and is satisfied with whatever they find." -- Dana Carvey as The Church Lady, Saturday Night Live.

Ha! I think it's true, but how to you get to that point without developing an expectation of what's down there?

And I think this is the question. I, as a person, could have sex with whoever I end up with, in the nature of the quote. But who am I ultimately going after? I'm looking for guys. I like having sex with guys. I like cock, I like the male body, and I like writhing around with guys...that's just it. That's what I'm looking for.

Now I have to honestly say that I don't know that it's the only thing I'm gonna look for from now on. But, what if I stick with guys? Does that mean I'm gay? Does it even really matter that I'm attracted to girls? Sure, I've had sex with girls and I've really enjoyed it. It's hot, and some how, to me, less awkward. But still...I'm not chasing the "sexy bitches" at bars, I'm trying to convince drunk frat boys that they want to come back to my place for some beers.

So am I gay? Am I bi? I'm certainly not straight. But what if I get married one day? I could see it happening. And not because of an "Oops" you're pregnant, or "My parents want grandkids," or "I'm up for a promotion," or even, "You're a lesbian and I'm gay let's just have one of those marrages of convienence," I'm really thinking that it's a possibility. I really think its something I want some day. So...what if it happens? What would that mean?

Would I then be straight? If I never had sex with a guy after that would I be straight? Or would I just be a closeted gay? I'm not feminine (unless I'm drunk and around gays...lol) and am a pretty toned down guy (unless drunk with friends). So would people really care? If I was married to a girl would they even raise the question?

I'm rambling a bit...well a lot...but these are always questions I come back to. I don't like the labeling thing, but I also don't like the system here of giving percentages to one side or the other. I don't know what to day. And honestly I won't know what I put when I signed up for this group until I post this. I never check it and I didn't think about it too long before I picked something.

Any way...my two cents...and maybe there will be more to come. I needed a distraction.