Question for Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Jews

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can say that we Jews tend to "know" each other when meeting. I don't know what it is. I think it's that a Jewish Soul knows another Jewish Soul. And yes, there is a sense of kinship there for me and I acknowledge it generally.

Even before I was religiously Jewish, other Jews would treat me differently and would assume that I was Jewish. I do look Jewish so that's part of it. And even my mannerisms and choice of language out me as Jewish, even before I was religious. There's a certain "Yiddishkeit" among Ashkhenazim (Eastern European Jews). I can even usually spot a Sephardic Jew (Spanish/Middle Eastern Jews).

Not all of us are so obviously Jewish and even then, there seem to be ways that we find each other.

I can also say that about gay men. Not all of us are obvious, but we seem to find each other...

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to CHANGE your thread. I find that a LOT of the Asian older men here in Hawaii are really RUDE..." I have not had many problems with the Hawaii people much. But, the older guys seem worse than the Racist white folks. At least the racist KEEP it to themsleves. But, these old guys, I just want to snatch the money back from THEIR freaking hands..." I had some CUSS me out from out of NO WHERE... I had one on Thanks Giving day at work throw his darn card down at me!!!:eek:
I was like you dumb freak I did not do anything to your SILLY AZZ....":mad: But, I kept my mouth shut and made myself laugh his crap off so I can get through the rest of my shift..." The checker behind me SEE the whole thing.." Her eyes were like :eek:......" They target me like I am a BLACK SCUM person and I really hate that.." So, I guess it is a releif to see another person like yourself to say hello to. But, over here it seems that the Black folk are divided..." The good ones stick together. The ones that don't want to be with the others seek OTHER race's of folk here to stick to. Which is a REALLY bad choice..." You have to LOVE your own before you can love others..."
But, Nevermind my rambaling..." I just had to get that off of my head before I go off on one of those FREAKS these darn days!!!:mad:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drifterwood said:
I have connected with a black US marine before, because we had being westerners in common in a place very foreign to both of us.
LMAO I've connected with a US Marine before too, they tend to be H-O-T, HOT!:wink::biggrin1:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To answer the original questions:

1) not necessarily
2) no
3) maybe, maybe not
4) "Gawd I coulda used another hour's sleep"
5) Yes. But if we fessed up to it, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?? :wink:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have connected with a black US marine before, because we had being westerners in common in a place very foreign to both of us.

My experience in Korea was similar. I got the head nod from all foreigners, regardless of our other differences. Dark skinned, light skinned, Aussie, Brit, Kiwi... it seemed like they all felt we were part of the same club because we were not Korean.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a legitimate question and does deserve an answer, not snide remarks. I however cannot answer because I am white, but I can say that I don't treat anyone any differently because of skin color...I treat them according to their actions or a vibe I get about them when I don't know them. That said, there is kind of a "sister thing" I get when met with other busty blondes... a friendly smile and acceptance of eachother. It may just be the woman, or the vibe...attitude we get from eachother, but I think it's kind of interesting.

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Earl, I get what you're saying about being a stranger in a strange land, i spent a little time travelling around china and couldn't speak a word of cantonese and none of the locals could speak any english or french and i really was overjoyed to see another european/western face after days feeling in total isolation, i did do that backpacker 'hi there' thing.

It's not something i feel the need to do when back in the UK.

I'm guessing that most monority people living in north america and europe would see where they live as their home, so I'm not sure that that kind of seige mentality figures...although i guess if you were a black guy working on wall street, the staff canteen could kinda feel like that! LOL