Question for bottoms getting fucked bareback

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you were getting fucked bareback for a quickie, nothing to messy so a shower afterwards isn't really necessary but the top comes in your ass. Is it normal protocol to go to the bathroom afterwards and refund the deposit or do some of you just like leaving the semen in your butt.

bigcalijock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you were getting fucked bareback for a quickie, nothing to messy so a shower afterwards isn't really necessary but the top comes in your ass. Is it normal protocol to go to the bathroom afterwards and refund the deposit or do some of you just like leaving the semen in your butt.
Good question. I’m curious what people do also.

Reactions: grifkami

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always try to keep it inside too. Sometimes it just doesn't want to stay in though. My partner also likes to have sex early in the morning, so if he shoots inside me, I usually want to get rid of it before work. I don't want any surprises later.

My ex and I were very much into kinky play. His favorite thing to do was to a guy's ass. One of my favorite things about him was he shot the biggest loads. I loved when we did 3-ways and the other guy and him would fill my ass with cum. About a year after we had broke up, I had met up with a guy online. He blindfolded me, took my out in the middle of a field and fucked me until he shot inside me. I was still horny, so I went over to the ex's house and luckily found out that his front door was unlocked. I went inside, stripped down naked, went into his bedroom and started sucking his dick to wake him up. When he woke up, I told him I had a surprise for him, and made him rim me. He was turned on instantly and went to town on my ass. He then fucked me and left another load in my ass. It was pretty damn hot!

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep it in, but as others have said, it can be tough, especially if a lot of air has built up while you were getting fucked. You might be in some inappropriate place and you fart to get rid of the pressure and it ends up being wetter than you thought. Now that's messy. If you keep it in just make sure you won't be in a situation where you might find yourself embarrassed.

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s been a long time since that happened, but I used to keep it in when me and my BF had sex before going to sleep or if we were staying at home. I’d let it go only if the circumstances weren’t appropriate
It’s so erotic keeping it in!

It depends....

No one and I mean no one can keep it in if the top cums in you with only half his dick inserted. Semen is fluid and will leak out pretty much immediately if the top hasn't cum in you balls deep.

If a top cums in me balls deep it can sometimes take a whole day or two before I start feeling the cum running down my rectum towards my ass hole.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If you are not in a bdsm relationship with rules there is no protocol you are not a slave. Keep it if you want, dump it if you want, but I keep and feed. If he moans about it being slimy say he put it there where did he expect it would end up?

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep it in, but as others have said, it can be tough, especially if a lot of air has built up while you were getting fucked. You might be in some inappropriate place and you fart to get rid of the pressure and it ends up being wetter than you thought. Now that's messy. If you keep it in just make sure you won't be in a situation where you might find yourself embarrassed.

I have walked through a mall with a three load rivulet going down my leg from my shorts and I served it up like I was in Issey Miyake at the Balmain show front row name Gisele Bundschen. I left puddles and streaks. It's not the mess it's how you handle it.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends....

No one and I mean no one can keep it in if the top cums in you with only half his dick inserted. Semen is fluid and will leak out pretty much immediately if the top hasn't cum in you balls deep.

If a top cums in me balls deep it can sometimes take a whole day or two before I start feeling the cum running down my rectum towards my ass hole.

You ain't never seen my pussy yank.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
Only pic I got has a fist in it think it's against the rules. If you can show me otherwise I will post that anal infraction in a hot minute.

Hot damn! That sounds hot. I hope to see it ;)

Is fisting against lpsh rules? I have seen plenty of images and videos on here showing guys/gals taking fist/s up their pussy.