Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It stays in me. Doesn't matter if it's 1 load or 15 (yes, I have had 15 in me).

Right?

These basics here acting like this is a feat of some kind of magical power. The cum stays in because we want it in the first place and that desire translates into keeping it well tucked away and not drooling out. I can't recall ever having a problem except when I forgot and was reminded hours later by a classy date stain.

There was this one time with 27 in a row but they did not all go in so we can't count that and then there was the liter of cum my buddy milked from all his boys and me and himself which was put up my ass for lube using a very large kitchen syringe. To say I couldn't keep it simple is understatement.

Kodi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you were getting fucked bareback for a quickie, nothing to messy so a shower afterwards isn't really necessary but the top comes in your ass. Is it normal protocol to go to the bathroom afterwards and refund the deposit or do some of you just like leaving the semen in your butt.

Prefer to feltch it to the man who layed the deposit

Kodi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s been a long time since that happened, but I used to keep it in when me and my BF had sex before going to sleep or if we were staying at home. I’d let it go only if the circumstances weren’t appropriate
It’s so erotic keeping it in!

You are so right man. Going to sleep with your partners cock inside you (BB) makes from my experince makes for a intimate and connect experience only known to you abd him...

SmallCockKc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I would keep it in me. I find it very erotic to keep a guys load in me for as long as possible.

I'm the same way. I like to keep it in me. If it's a quicky, I almost always do. If it's long, drawn out sex, I may have the urge to go to the bathrrom. But I love keeping a lovers cum inside me.

cocksuker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you were getting fucked bareback for a quickie, nothing to messy so a shower afterwards isn't really necessary but the top comes in your ass. Is it normal protocol to go to the bathroom afterwards and refund the deposit or do some of you just like leaving the semen in your butt.
I love leaving it in there, feeling full of his seed for a while.

All depends how thick he is. If he's thick enough that I'm leaking everywhere, I'd rather expel it in the bathroom than walk about with a cum soaked ass in my jeans.

cocksuker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are so right man. Going to sleep with your partners cock inside you (BB) makes from my experince makes for a intimate and connect experience only known to you abd him...
I love this but none of my partners or buddies agree to it. Spooning while still in a guy is so intimate, I wish more guys agreed.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I enjoy keeping each other's loads inside as long as possible - especially in public. There is something about just recently having seeded each other and then going out in public - especially if we are together, running errands, going out to a nice restaurant to eat, etc. giving each other that knowing glance (our little secret) as we have the man-juice of our love deep inside. We release it only when absolutely necessary.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always retain the guy's cum load for as long as possible.
It's part of the fun getting a nice deposit left behind, so I'm a cum keeper.
The only time I had a problem was when I was slut fucked in a cave by a group of guys one after the other, each delivering a shot, fucking my cum lubed hole to add to the cum inside me. 8 guys probably had me twice each, so I could feel it swilling. After I'd cooled down in the sea and started to walk to my car I felt the first trickle so I really had to concentrate on retention for as long as possible. I got to my car and home safely, stripped off, laid on the floor, on a towel, large drink and relaxed and let it slowly find its own way ut with gravity. And with the drink, a sore butt I recalled a lot of fine things that had poked me, shot in me, ah, some good memories.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
with me--i learned kind of the hard way about when to keep it inside or to let it go--all i have ever known is bareback sex-- the more loads i took inside me the happier i was--one day after getting filled the night before--i went to the store riding a bicycle---and feeling that seat pressing against my hole made me feel the load inside me--- i get to store got few groceries and got on bike and began riding back home---all of a sudden i felt this feeling like i was about to go so i rushed to get home---needless to say i held it inside me as long as i could-- and next thing i know its all slick and oozy in my asscrack and underwear--

so from this day on--i empty if i am going anywhere

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep them in me as best I can. I was written about on another site several years back by another member of that site who saw me at a CumUnion sex party in Atlanta, taking cocks among several places in the event space, enduring over 90 minutes of use while a line of guys (including him) used me while I was on a fuck bench. He noted in the write up that when I finally stood up after all the guys had been satisfied and he and I were able to speak, the cum was running down my legs because my hole was so trashed from all the use it just hung open. And yes, feeling that DNA leaking out my sloppy ass gash feels awesome and makes me feel like a fully realized slut.

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually keep it in if my hole isn’t too loosened by the guy fucking me and deal with it when I’m back home (I’m assuming this quickie would be not at my place or his). If I’m at my place then I’m probably not cleaning unless he’s asks me to because I would want to go for another round or two

mxguy52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sometimes getting fucked bareback. One time a guy I met on grindr fucked me bare but was unable to cum. We were both very tired and decided to stay the night at my place. Early in the morning he woke up and started to fuck my ass. I woke up and let him keep going. At some point he stopped and I continued to sleep for a bit. After I woke up I asked him if he would like to cum, to which he responded "I already came in your ass". he said so so casual and I was not expecing that king of answer, I was internally a bit surprised, but I shrugged it off

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well if he did cum in your ass you will know your next visit to the toilet --he may have just told you he came inside you so didnt have to fuck anymore-----some guys that last a long time get aggrevated as they can never go for a quickie-- one guy i was with lasted a long time and sometimes quit before cumming--i went out one day bought a small anal plug---andhe asked what what this gonna do and i told him stimulate prostate may help== so he began fucking me said he can feel that rubbing inside him...he may have last about 20 minutes---and this amount of time made him happy--

D

deleted17979051

I would personally try keep it inside as long as I could, having it inside excites me, but sometimes you just have to let it go