Question for Bottoms: Gotta pee during sex?

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also squirt when I get fucked. Once, I had sex and when my partner aimed directly at my prostate area, I started having muscle contractions (similar to pushing out) followed by leg shaking. I had the urge to pee and started squirting clear, watery, fluid. It felt like I was peeing but it was not piss since it was clear and more of a watery cum.

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also squirt when I get fucked. Once, I had sex and when my partner aimed directly at my prostate area, I started having muscle contractions (similar to pushing out) followed by leg shaking. I had the urge to pee and started squirting clear, watery, fluid. It felt like I was peeing but it was not piss since it was clear and more of a watery cum.

jontarbal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me and my partner have been experiencing this lately. I in particular will bear down and moan uncontrollably when he hits the spot. It is like having rolling orgasms. We've just come to terms with the fact that sometimes a little pee is gonna happen during our marathon sessions and we just make sure we have extra towels on hand. Both would rather squirt a little than stop sometimes.

Occasionally it's clear that we just need to stop and really go to the bathroom. I'm particularly well hung. And my partner is more average hung. We both hit the prostate equally.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey 'Coffey'! It sounds like you had an 'anal orgasm'!!! You are one LUCKY dude!!
RICKY

I can cum from anal sex, and the pee feeling is a real thing. Once you get through the initial wave, though, the pleasure can really kick in. And honestly, if you do have a full bladder and you squirt a bit *eyes the monster cocks*, it's not like the top is going to suddenly not fuck you.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive been fucked alot in my life, but I am still tryin to get a handle on something. While Im gettin fucked I get a sensation that I have to pee and I dont know what to do about it. That feelin is the only thing that holds me back whatsoever from gettin pounded for hours!

If anyone has the same sensation and/or any advice I would be SO greatful!

Cheers,
Jx
I personally have never had this during usual sex but I have experience this while using larger toys shall we say over a longer period of time so I know how you feel. I feel like it has something to do with the pressure, I guess over a longer period I relax less and get that feeling?

Reactions: Coffie Prince

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I always discharge prostate fluid when I have a dick, or more often, a vibrator in my ass. Sometimes it is only a drop of clear, slightly sticky, fluid appearing out of my piss slit, but often it is a longer steady dribble and can keep flowing. it forms part of your cum and is your pre cum.
It is great when you have the contractions and leg shaking that you describe !!!

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always discharge prostate fluid when I have a dick, or more often, a vibrator in my ass. Sometimes it is only a drop of clear, slightly sticky, fluid appearing out of my piss slit, but often it is a longer steady dribble and can keep flowing. it forms part of your cum and is your pre cum.
It is great when you have the contractions and leg shaking that you describe !!!
Yea it was intense. I felt like I lost control of my body and I couldn’t do anything but just scream as I squirted. After about 6 more times, I couldn’t take it anymore and I fell to the ground shaking as I peed on myself. Hahaha

cocksuck69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yea it was intense. I felt like I lost control of my body and I couldn’t do anything but just scream as I squirted. After about 6 more times, I couldn’t take it anymore and I fell to the ground shaking as I peed on myself. Hahaha
I was watching a video of a guy fucking a Thai ladyboy. She was on a bed on hands and knees and no touching of her cock. After a while a continual stream started flowing from her cock, wasn't long before my cock squirted !

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I will add that if you know you emptied your bladder before sex, and you experience that sensation during anal, I would recommend that you have sex in a place where it would be okay to just let it happen, like a shower or over a tile floor. Just eliminate the worry of "what happens if I actually pee!" and let your partner know what might happen. Them just go with the feeling and let whatever happens, happens! I bet it may be amazing!

When I explored anal play on myself I had that sensation of needing to pee. I was in a bathroom over a tile floor so I just let it go. To my surprise, I did not pee, but I had the most incredible ooze of fluid that accompanied a full body, orgasmic experience, that opened a whole new level of anal pleasure! It was beyond anything I ever experienced! Anal pleasure has great potential that many fear to explore fully!!!

So, to anyone exploring,... don't hold back... let it fly!

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can cum from anal sex, and the pee feeling is a real thing. Once you get through the initial wave, though, the pleasure can really kick in. And honestly, if you do have a full bladder and you squirt a bit *eyes the monster cocks*, it's not like the top is going to suddenly not fuck you.
Hahaha True.
Thanks for the reply!!

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was watching a video of a guy fucking a Thai ladyboy. She was on a bed on hands and knees and no touching of her cock. After a while a continual stream started flowing from her cock, wasn't long before my cock squirted !
hahaha Nice!!

It was like this:

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will add that if you know you emptied your bladder before sex, and you experience that sensation during anal, I would recommend that you have sex in a place where it would be okay to just let it happen, like a shower or over a tile floor. Just eliminate the worry of "what happens if I actually pee!" and let your partner know what might happen. Them just go with the feeling and let whatever happens, happens! I bet it may be amazing!

When I explored anal play on myself I had that sensation of needing to pee. I was in a bathroom over a tile floor so I just let it go. To my surprise, I did not pee, but I had the most incredible ooze of fluid that accompanied a full body, orgasmic experience, that opened a whole new level of anal pleasure! It was beyond anything I ever experienced! Anal pleasure es!s great potential that many fear to explore fully!!!

So, to anyone exploring,... don't hold back... let it fly!
Yes!!

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That sounds HOT. Do you have a link?

Aris30612

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MD here ......

To answer everyone's questions....

When the prostate is stimulated it gives the same sensation as needing to urinate. When we do rectal exams and check the prostate on men over 50 the digital exam often sparks a response from the patient
"Oh shit... I'm gonna piss doc"

Firstly, you will not piss. The sensation is purely a reflex nerve response as the prostate is not "supposed" to be stimulated from the inside! (If one goes by the whole the-female-is-built-for-the-male sex thing). The brain is not equiped to respond to the sensation, as it knows no better.... the brain reads pressure on the prostate as the usual signal to go take a leak.

Now.... I don't want to get into the whole homosexuality is unnatural debate.... thats not even where I want to go.... quite frankly I don't care why we are gay, bi or str8..... so please dont everyone jump on me for saying the prostate wasn't intended to be stimulated internally.... I am just explaining the physiology behind it.... the anus and rectum were intended to be "OUT-chutes" (LOL) ..... I never invented the body... nor did I invent sexual preference.....besides you will see that I am mostly gay myself.......

Anyway..... just as some of you have said, that when you stop the sex and try to go pee, there isnt any urine..... if you didn't stop with the anal intercourse and carried on beyond the sensation... you would not piss the bed.... in fact you may leak precum instead!

As docs, sometimes when someone has prostatitis (infection), we do a prostate massage to check the prostatic fluid for bacteria, and after the massage there is some leakage of precum....NEVER URINE......

(And just for a comment about the vagus nerve someone mentioned... it has nothing to do with it. The vagus nerve goes only so far as the heart in the chest. A vasovagal response is due to increased intrathoracic pressure from holding your breath etc. causing pressure on the vagus nerve in the chest or in the throat as it curves around the carotids..... if one gets a vagal response while pissing or shitting... it is from holding and pushing.... not from any response in the pelvic area itself.)

One thing.....

Do you know when you gotta go piss real bad..... and you hold it..... and you eventually lose the sensation for a while ???? and you can hold off a little longer..... Well if you just continued on with the anal intercourse the same happens.... and the sensation you feel will pass too.... so continue on and have fun!!!

DONT PANIC..... YOU WON'T PISS YOURSELF !!!!!!

Cool explanation... When it happens to me it’s after a good fucking and usually I relax. Then loadsof precum leak. The few times I did cum hands free while fucked, I had the same feeling of need to pee,.. So maybe just relax and enjoy a great orgasm ;-)

ausmaxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive been fucked alot in my life, but I am still tryin to get a handle on something. While Im gettin fucked I get a sensation that I have to pee and I dont know what to do about it. That feelin is the only thing that holds me back whatsoever from gettin pounded for hours!

If anyone has the same sensation and/or any advice I would be SO greatful!

Cheers,
Jx

I've had the sensation before, but not so much of late. Just a thought, what if you and your partner have sex in a water-safe spot, say the shower. Then just let yourself relax and enjoy..... if you leek a bit, no dramas...... in any case, have fun!