Question for bottoms. What's the fascination with being fucked?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Primal_Savage, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    This may seem like a rather stupid question, however, as a bi- that considers himself a top, I just don't get it. My buds and I really get into oral sex after vacuum pumping and jokingly regard ourselves as tit, pit and cock pigs. At one time in my life, I was rather promiscious and have fucked more than my share of nice asses and despite being in control have had enough respect for others that no and stop mean exactly that. What I don't understand is where the fascination or thrill comes into play being a bottom. Personally, I hate being rimmed as much as rimming another guy. Sometimes, I wonder if my nerve endings are misplaced or something as I can't even stand being fingered.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Question for bottoms. What's the fascination with being fucked?

I know you meant for this to be answered by men. Yet, it's quite simple for me. In spite of the fact I have no prostate gland, it feels fucking awesome! I have had some of my most intense and multiple orgasms from anal sex. I prefer to call them analgasms. :wink: In addition it's not something I will do with just any guy, it's special, intimate. When I choose to share that most intimate part of my self it often becomes VERY primal. :flirt: I actually feel more 'like a woman' with a fat cock, balls deep in my ass.

3. Husbandshung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find it intensely pleasurable. It's like directly massaging the prostrate. As far as your nerve ending being misplaced, just like some people like their nipples played with and are directly wired to the genitals and others don't like them played with, like myself. You can play with my nipples all day long and it does not a thing for me, play with my ass and I'm instantly hard. Play with my husbands nipples and he goes wild. It is all about what works for each individual.

4. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Primal,

Most of it has to do with the fact that there are large numbers of nerve endings just inside, and around, the anus. To a lot of guys, stimulating those areas are pleasurable.

That, and most guys who are bottoms find direct and near stimulation of the prostate to be quite pleasurable, too.

Pax.

5. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

On a physical pleasure level, it feels great when your with a guy and he knows what he is doing. Hitting the prostate is a really intense feeling and as a complete bottom nothing tops (excuse the pun) that!

On an emotional side of things, I will admit to liking the feeling of someone "being the man" with me, not so much a dominance thing as I kinda control that side but there is just something so sexy about a man "taking control"

Phew, i'm all hot and bothered now!

6. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I kind of like the way it feels...................

7. King-

King- New Member

I'm with you, threadstarter. I dont find it pleasurable at all, but in regards to the nipple post, I love my nipples being played with, enough to let my Gf pierce both of them herself during a sadistic act of foreplay.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

:yikes: That's not a nipple play fetish, thats a pain fetish!:wink::tongue::cool:

9. Brendnj

Brendnj New Member

I like it just as well as being on top. It's an entirely different experience. If a guy can make contact with my prostate, it doesn't get any better than that. It's amazing. I find it very difficult to have a prolonged relationship with a man that won't participate in both roles.

To stir the pot a bit, I'm still a believer that many 'bi' men who consider themselves to take the masculine role subconsciously won't bottom because they think it makes them more gay or lean toward the feminine/submissive side of the equation.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

I have noticed that a lot on this site! What's up with that?:confused:

11. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, I do feel that it's the ultimate submission. It feels good to be taken: the stretched feeling, the power of insertion, the prostate massaging...all of that is an amazing feeling.

It's not for everyone and I've had very few good experiences so I usually save that for somenone I really want to experience me...not just for every hard dick in the room.

12. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

I have to admit that my homosexual experiences are quite limited (only with one guy), but I did bottom more than I topped when we went anal.

I guess my experience with it is somewhat similar to yngjock20's. For most of my life, if I wasn't eating, sleeping, or studying, I was playing hockey or working out in order to play better. It happens to be one of those sports in which, in order to win the game you need to physically dominate your opponent, sometimes quite violently even. Bottoming for me, was letting go of that mentality for a little while. As I mentioned earlier I've only been with one guy, but I trusted him implicitly. It was a thrill to enjoy his masculinity as he fucked me. I enjoyed seeing the cords in his neck straining with ever thrust, hearing him grunt with effort, seeing the sweat drip from his face like I saw every day in practice, and feeling the muscles in his back and arms as he took hold of me in order to secure his release. Finally to see his triumph in his eyes as he would cum (always with a condom on. I may have been brave enough to try bottoming, but I'm not reckless.) was an emotional high for me.

It made me a little more understanding of what a woman feels, and thus I've always felt it made me a better heterosexual lover.

13. bayonet

bayonet New Member

Sounds like more than 10% to me, just based on this graphic description of utter euphoria.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Agreed!

15. sevencirc

sevencirc Member

The guy I've been seeing for six months enjoys being fucked. But until I very slowly and gently inserted my thick 7" into him all the way, then pulled it gradually all the way out, he had never experienced that (pulling all the way out). He said it was unbelievable. And I kept fucking him, much to his delight, for over half an hour....but never slamming him or being forceful. I wanted him to enjoy it, not feel pain. He was amazed that I could go that long - and I could've gone quite a bit longer; all the while asking him if it hurt or if it felt alright. I would think some of these guys
    who get their asses pounded by horsecocks would be sorer than hell. My friend did say he was a little bow-legged for a day or two, but it was an intimate and gentle, passionate sexual episode which we both enjoyed.

I've been fucked only two or three times, the most recently last summer with a guy hung 9 inches. He was slow and gentle, and the sensation for me was a combination of hurting some, and also being somewhat pleasurable. Don't know....does it get easier having a cock inside you the more you do it?

16. Hockeytiger

What is in my mind is only known by me. Why do you care what my exact percentage is? Why is it important enough to you to challenge me on that? That speaks to one hell of an insecurity and/or a need to control other people on your part. It takes an extremely arrogant person to claim to know what is in my mind better than I do.

For the record, I had it set a little higher earlier, but many peoiple misinterpreted it as to mean that I still have sex with guys. I'm married and faithful. I also base it on the percentage of my sexual fantasies women/men.

17. bayonet

bayonet New Member

Sorry if I offended you, but your words speak for themselves. I wasn't the one who wrote in vivid detail about how absolutely wonderful it was to be fucked by another guy. It makes no difference to me whether you're gay, straight, bi, formerly gay, experimental, or whateveter you want to call it, frankly; I was simply responding to what I read, plain and simple. I don't even know you.

18. Hockeytiger

I guess it is the point that you don't know me that irritated me. If it was a close friend perhaps it would have been different.

For those that know me, I freely admit I'm bi with the caveat that I'm married and faithful to her. Yes, I very much enjoyed being fucked when I experimented. I just find it extremely presumptuous that you think you can determine for me what my sexuality is based on a few lines written on a page. Perhaps if I had included a vivid discription of how a love eating out my wife and fondling and carressing her soft naked body in the shower you wouldn't have been so quick to judge my selection of percentages. But then, that wasn't the subject of this thread. (And I suppose neither is this rant. Sorry Primal.)

To clarify, just because I have my "gayness" set relatively low, that doesn't mean that when I got fucked I enjoyed it any less than a 100% gay man. It is just a very rough measure of my sexual desire.

19. bayonet

bayonet New Member

Perhaps it was presumptuous of me. I have a hard time understanding bisexuality. Whenever I read that a guy enjoys having sex with another guy--even if it only happened once--I automatically assume that he's a closeted homosexual. Maybe that's something I have to work on; maybe it's a prejudice, not sure.

True, I don't know you, and I understand why you were irritated by what I wrote; but you've got to understand that anytime a man publicly writes something as vividy descriptive as what you wrote, it's going to set off alarms--and frankly, it was perhaps the most vivid depiction of hot gay sex I've read here!

When I joined this site several days ago I selected 100% gay, and then I thought about it and removed it completely, because I felt like I've been labeled enough in my life; why do it here. Based on what I've posted, it's pretty obvious that I'm gay, anyway.

No one knows us as we know yourselves. All we know about others here is based on what they've shared. I know it only represents a tiny fraction of what each of us truly is--which is (hopefully) a whole lot more than sexual. Anyway, I appreciate your candor; it was refreshing and rare. The truth is I was turned on by the way you described getting fucked; it was very scintillating--and titillating. I think that's probably why I made that remark about percentage. I think what I really meant to say was what I was thinking, which was: Wow, that's pretty damn hot; it's incredibly graphic; thanks for opening up about such an intimate experience.

20. aquadude

aquadude New Member

Albums:
    It isn't a fascination, it just feels amazing. The fact that the prostate is being stimulated brings immense pleasure. So it isn't fascination, its enjoyment.

Draft saved Draft deleted