Question for bottoms. What's the fascination with being fucked?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like more than 10% to me, just based on this graphic description of utter euphoria.

Perhaps it was presumptuous of me. I have a hard time understanding bisexuality. Whenever I read that a guy enjoys having sex with another guy--even if it only happened once--I automatically assume that he's a closeted homosexual. Maybe that's something I have to work on; maybe it's a prejudice, not sure.

bayonet, buddy I wouldn't venture as far as to say that it's a prejudice, I'd say that you've just based your conclusions on a lot of misconception and misunderstanding. Bisexuality is an orientation that's very hard to understand, even for ourselves. I think that if I were in hockeytiger's shoes I would have reacted just as strongly and I am certain that a lot of other bisexuals would have as well. I am telling you this not to make you feel bad, but to reassure you that very little of the reaction is personal but rather the result of having to deal with misconception after misconception and a whole lot of discrimination because of it. It's all too clear that you are trying and I applaud you for it.

Percentile ratios are very misleading. Take for eg a ratio of 20% gay 80% straight. There can be the assumption that 20% of the person is gay while 80% is straight...almost as if it's two different pieces glued together...that we're partly gay and partly straight, which we aren't. We're bisexual and bisexual is bisexual is bisexual. In our instance, it points towards two different things: That as a bisexual, there's a 20% attraction to men and a 80% attraction to women (assuming that we're talking about a male). It also indicates that the person is bisexual but lives out their sexuality in a predominantly heterosexual manner. It need not necessarily mean that the person doesn't enjoy sexual acts, but it's more a case of how it is expressed predominantly in the person's everyday life.

Then of course, there are bisexual men who have absolutely no attraction to men, only to their penises...so it's a case of wham, bam and goodbye and good luck. End of discussion. I got to play with your penis thank you and goodbye. Whereas on the other end of the scale, there are bisexuals who have no interest in sexual activity with a man but thrive on having a deep, loving emotional bond with a guy. There are more than 13 different forms of bisexuality. There's alternating bisexuality where the person is in a monogamous relationship that isn't based on gender, but the person alone. There's integrated bisexuality where the person needs to have a primary relationship with both genders at the same time. Then of course, you also get transitional bisexuals who temporarily identify as being bisexual whilst being in the process of moving from heterosexual to homosexual or vice versa.

I haven't been with a guy so I can't give a definite answer, however I since I am both an emotional and integrated bisexual, I know that I'd love a guy so much that I'd want to give myself over to him in that way. This is my current situation. I haven't been with the man in my life, but when we eventually do reach that place, I know that I'd want to bottom because I'd like to hand myself over to him that way. I hope that the circumstances surrounding such an intimate act will make it a pleasurable and fulfilling experience, otherwise I'll be forced to return with egg on my face. :biggrin1::eek:

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For me, getting fucked produces physical sensations that are much more intense than anything I get from my cock. But alot of it is also mental; I really enjoy losing all control when I'm being fucked. I like the idea that I guy can make me moan and gasp unexpectedly, and I also enjoy the feeling of fully giving myself over to a guy when I bend over in front of him, or when I put my legs on his shoulders. But like I said, it feels damn good.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a total top but, guys ive fucked tell me it massages the prostate therefore its great pleasure. Women don't have a prostate so, Im not sure about the pleasure there, they tell me it feels great to be fucked anally but, I think it might be just to please the man, NJ, any thoughts on that?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I am very versatile when it comes to anal fucking.

When guys see my 7-incher, most want to get it inside of them. And I am more than happy to oblige as a top. I ending up topping with most of the guys I am with.

But I have incredibly intense orgasms when I am bottoming. The stimulation of my prostate from the thrusting sends me into another world. Sometimes I need to avoid touching my dick at all while bottoming to keep from cumming too quickly. When I do cum, it is more of an earthquake than an orgasm. My whole body shakes.

There is also an emotional appeal to bottoming. I love having another guy inside of me. It is the ultimate form of bonding, acceptance and validation from another man. I love looking at this face while he fucks me, knowing that I am giving him so much pleasure. And I love feeling the spasms when he unloads inside my ass. Nothing better than that.

Man, I am making myself horny ... I need to get fucked!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am very versatile when it comes to anal fucking.

When guys see my 7-incher, most want to get it inside of them. And I am more than happy to oblige as a top. I ending up topping with most of the guys I am with.

But I have incredibly intense orgasms when I am bottoming. The stimulation of my prostate from the thrusting sends me into another world. Sometimes I need to avoid touching my dick at all while bottoming to keep from cumming too quickly. When I do cum, it is more of an earthquake than an orgasm. My whole body shakes.

There is also an emotional appeal to bottoming. I love having another guy inside of me. It is the ultimate form of bonding, acceptance and validation from another man. I love looking at this face while he fucks me, knowing that I am giving him so much pleasure. And I love feeling the spasms when he unloads inside my ass. Nothing better than that.

Man, I am making myself horny ... I need to get fucked!

This is good, much the way I experience all of it. I'd add to the 'I fuck, therefore I am' and the 'I get fucked, therefore I am more' that 'when I get fucked, I am pregnant.'

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting thread... my thoughts on it echo a lot of what's been said here, most notably the combination of physical and psychological appeal. I think both play a factor in whether or not you enjoy getting fucked in the ass.

On the physical level, I get more pleasure from being fucked than from any other sexual activity (including direct stimulation of my penis). It's two-fold for me: the pressure and hammering of my prostate and the highly sensitive nerve endings around my hole. I think it's just the way I'm built, for whatever reason I have an ass that was made for fucking. :tongue: I don't appear to have a problem taking a large cock (my former fuckbud had the biggest cock I've ever seen in person) - assuming I'm properly warmed up and turned on of course. The orgasms I have while being fucked (both prostate orgasms and 'regular,' cum-shooting orgasms) are more intense and powerful than anything I've ever felt. Full on leave-your-body kind of sensations that turn me into a babbling idiot at times.

On the psychological level... I have a submissive streak in bed. I'm very masculine, but there's something about "giving up my ass" to a horned up man to use for his pleasure that really turns me on. I love the connection, the feeling of having a hard cock in my ass, being a source of his release. This mind-set factors into other aspects of sex play too, I'm, um, "service oriented" so to speak. I prefer giving head to getting to it, for example (not that I don't like a good blowjob!)... it really has a lot to do with the guy and his attitude though.

I was really interested to read NJ's perspective on this - having a prostate I can obviously understand biologically why I love anal sex; reading her take on it made me a lot more introspective. I think I also understand the converse better now too, ie just because you have a prostate doesn't mean you enjoy getting fucked.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting thread... my thoughts on it echo a lot of what's been said here, most notably the combination of physical and psychological appeal. I think both play a factor in whether or not you enjoy getting fucked in the ass.

On the physical level, I get more pleasure from being fucked than from any other sexual activity (including direct stimulation of my penis). It's two-fold for me: the pressure and hammering of my prostate and the highly sensitive nerve endings around my hole. I think it's just the way I'm built, for whatever reason I have an ass that was made for fucking. :tongue: I don't appear to have a problem taking a large cock (my former fuckbud had the biggest cock I've ever seen in person) - assuming I'm properly warmed up and turned on of course. The orgasms I have while being fucked (both prostate orgasms and 'regular,' cum-shooting orgasms) are more intense and powerful than anything I've ever felt. Full on leave-your-body kind of sensations that turn me into a babbling idiot at times.

On the psychological level... I have a submissive streak in bed. I'm very masculine, but there's something about "giving up my ass" to a horned up man to use for his pleasure that really turns me on. I love the connection, the feeling of having a hard cock in my ass, being a source of his release. This mind-set factors into other aspects of sex play too, I'm, um, "service oriented" so to speak. I prefer giving head to getting to it, for example (not that I don't like a good blowjob!)... it really has a lot to do with the guy and his attitude though.

I totally understand and agree with you on this, mister. I've learned over the years the fun of 'topping' but it's been a process since I get such a high out of being fucked myself. In the end, the exploration has made me a bit more rounded in my sex-play.

As for the maleness of being fucked, I've never felt more like a man than when I'm having sex with a man, and that includes being fucked by one. I might choose to be submissive, but that doesn't mean I don't participate... I think we call it "Power Bottoming". I've always felt that I've got an equal share of the 'power' at that point, anyway...who's begging to ram who's dick up my ass, huh??! Love to here them ask!

It's also made me a lot more understanding of those men that don't want to be fucked or haven't had somebody be patient enough to show them how it's done. Can't tell you the number of times a committed Top has tried to slam his cock up my ass before getting me ready. Hey, it takes more than the sight of a big dick for my ass to open! I'd suggest, Primal, you take it very slow, and be sure to find someone who 1) you really really trust, 2) you find very very sexy, 3) is willing to take a long time with you, and 4) won't get shitty if you end up saying 'no' at some point...Like me!!!! (LOL).

But seriously, the pleasure can be so great, dude, that it might be worth exploring. Hell, the Pain you've felt in the past could be said to be in direct correlation to the potential Pleasure you could feel...think about that.

BTW have loved reading this thread and all of your posts.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Both, mister. Primal is always fun to talk to, has great posts and (as witnessed here) poses some good questions/thoughts. You seem to do the same.

Aw shucks, thanks HB. You're a hottie and you made my day.

Flattery will get you anywhere inside my pants.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Anytime! Hell, if the flattery got me there, I'm wondering where my mouth might take me? The mind boggles... :biggrin1:

Ok, sorry to hijack this thread (not really, just being polite)...Back to the subject, folks.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Both, mister. Primal is always fun to talk to, has great posts and (as witnessed here) poses some good questions/thoughts. You seem to do the same.

Room enough inside your pants, hotbtminla, for both of us? Both of you better watch it, cause I'm savage enough to devour both of you. :lol:

And as the OP, this isn't thread stealing if you let me in on the action.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE BOTTOMING. You have NO idea what it feels like when gettin fucked to shoot so fuckin hard, without neither of you settin one finger on your dick. He's just poundin at your prostate so hard and good, you could shoot out the FUCKIN ROOF good LORD (I ain't catholic, take note) Holy shit, there aint nutin betta, believe me. ANothe rthing, quite apparantly, no matter how much I do it, my ass stays tight...:confused: so, plus I guess, tight ass menas good fuckins haha believe it :biggrin:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Room enough inside your pants, hotbtminla, for both of us? Both of you better watch it, cause I'm savage enough to devour both of you. :lol:

And as the OP, this isn't thread stealing if you let me in on the action.

Primal... consider my legs open for business. :tongue:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usualy I've been a top because guys i meet like my cock but have recently bottomed a couple of times and wow what can i say - awsome. I recently met a straight guy who likes his g/f to use a strap on to fuck him.