Question For Buffy The Vampire Slayer Fans

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been wondering this for a while, but how would you react if you were suddenly chosen to be the only one in the world to slay vampires, demons and of the like and basically know that your life is gonna be cut short at any moment and it is basically an ungrateful gig with no pay and insurance benefits lol ?

Personally I would revel in the challenge but at the same time kind of be fearful of being the only one in the world like me and so have no one really to understand what my new life is like and what it entails.

D_uri dikulus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, you would be unique, till you die. Every time Buff dies, a new slayer springs up. And if your life is anything like Buffy's, then that will happen on tri-monthly bases. Then you'll have Faith running amok, and in a few seasons you would have died so many times, that there will be enough slayers that they could start their own slayer support group. SSG.org

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm more of a Faith fan than Buffy really, so to have the Slayer strength but with her gun ho attitude would be rather cool. And her arc in the comics is actually a lot better than the main Buffy plot imo tbh.