Question for Circumcised Guys

Circumcised Guys only - How sexually sensitive is the helmet of your penis?

• Total voters

B_jarod_johansen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i read a study on Urotoday.com about circumcision. The most sensitive part of the circumcised penis is the circumcision scar on the bottom side (ventral) of the penis. Using this as a standard, there are 5 more places on the uncircumcised penis that are more sensitive than this most sensitive place on the circumcised penis. Routine circumcision is a medical fad. American Pediatric Association says it's not necessary and has no benefit...has said that since 1979.

S

SirConcis

In loose underewear, I am constantly aware of my bare head. In tight underwear, the penis is more silent, not not entirely silent.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gotta agree with everyone's comments. Though I can't compare (I was cut at birth), my glans ARE sensitive to touch, especially the underside between the V where the frenulum would be and the scar line. My uncut BF is amazed at how I quiver when I am cumming and how my stomach muscles tighten and I push him off me to stop the sensitivity feelings. It takes a few minutes for it to subside. I also feel my cockhead in lose underwear while I walk.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
I was fairly sensitive in my teens and early 20's but gradually the sensitivity decreased to pretty much absolute numbness. Yes I hate being circumcised and thus am restoring. Restoring has resulted in reversing the de-sensitization process thus making my glans and inner skin more sensitive again.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I was circumcised at 30, know best about my two state, cut and uncut.
Before circ my cockhead is more ticklish, touch sensitive, difficult to soothe my lust when I'm going to cum (lower ejaculation treshold), while the loose foreskin gliding mechanism reduce my pleasurability and when I use condom, my cockhead become pleasure insensitive.
After circ, more ticklish resistant, lower touch sensitivity, easier to soothe my lust, higher pleasure-sensitivity, and when I use condom I can still feel good and more pleasure sensitive.

Reactions: PermanetlyBareKnob

Gman86au

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My glans is not very sensitive at all, but I like it and like being circumcised so none of the poll answers were relevant.
I have has a partner gently run their fingers over my glans while we were lying there and i didnt even realise

unhung_meat

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My glans is not very sensitive at all, but I like it and like being circumcised so none of the poll answers were relevant.
I have has a partner gently run their fingers over my glans while we were lying there and i didnt even realise
Same for me. Cut as an adult low and tight

Reactions: Gman86au