Question for cocksuckers

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ms. Teacher, the OP said "partner".

I take "partner" as being someone you're at the very least semi-monogomous with and not some trick you just met at the gas station restroom.

I've never used a condom for oral sex with anyone.

He did say partner, but it appears he was speaking of someone you're having sex with, not necessarily a monogamous or semi-monogamous partner. And based on the responses, it appears most of the posters are not talking about monogamous or semi-monogamous relationships. It's quite obvious you wouldn't need a condom in a monogamous relationship.

I have had guys wear condoms while I suck their cocks. I make all of them wear one unless I have seen blood test results.

Good for you, Jennuine. At least a few people are looking out for themselves. I'm still shocked at many of these responses. Adults continue to talk about sex education for children, but aren't even educating themselves. "Do as I say, not as I do".

Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions

D

deleted3782

I have made past partners wear condoms, and I've even tried flavored condoms...which tasted like fake fruit for the first few minutes until I sucked all the flavor off.

For the past few years, I have sucked dick discriminately and limited it to one long term partner, so I have not sucked latex. Its not very fun to go years at a time without sex, but I prefer that to getting an STD. In fact I havent done anything in the past year since the break-up.

I guess if I do the math, I have sucked only one cock in the past 5 years. Boring...but safe...but boring.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Herpes terrifies me.

At least with other STD's, they don't show around your mouth.

Herpes. Everyone carries the herpes virus, everyone! I had what I thought was pinkeye last year and it would not go away. My Dr gave me the drops to cure it and it just continued. Pretty soon, my vision was starting to get really blurry so I went to an ophthalmologist who ran some test and told me I had a herpes infection in my eye. He told me you have it from birth and it can manifest itself anywhere at any time and it is not always sexually transmitted.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good for you, Jennuine. At least a few people are looking out for themselves. I'm still shocked at many of these responses. Adults continue to talk about sex education for children, but aren't even educating themselves. "Do as I say, not as I do".

Well you're presuming quite a bit here. Knowledge of sex doesn't necessarily mean you change your sexual behaviors. You may or you may not. You, as an adult can also make adult decisions about the sexual risks you want to take and deal with. Not everyone has an std, so essentially you take a bit of a chance. You have greater odds of not getting an std than getting one. What I find interesting is people who get married. 50% of marriages end in divorce--so you have a 1 in 2 chance for your marriage to not work out. Divorces devastate people emotionally and financially, as well affecting the emotional development of children--divorces are horrible to society. Yet people still get married. If you had a 50% chance in dying every time you left the house, would you? If you had 50% chance of getting a std from blowing without a condom, would you?

The facts are, fortunately for us, that the chances of dying or getting a std are a lot less than the chances of getting divorced. Shouldn't people spend more time arguing for people to not get married than arguing for people to not have oral sex without condoms?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone carries the herpes virus, everyone! I had what I thought was pinkeye last year and it would not go away. My Dr gave me the drops to cure it and it just continued. Pretty soon, my vision was starting to get really blurry so I went to an ophthalmologist who ran some test and told me I had a herpes infection in my eye. He told me you have it from birth and it can manifest itself anywhere at any time and it is not always sexually transmitted.
See, this is why women hate facials. If it gets in your eye, it burns, and you can get herpes.

I have made past partners wear condoms, and I've even tried flavored condoms...which tasted like fake fruit for the first few minutes until I sucked all the flavor off.
What did it taste like after the flavor was sucked off? :confused:

For the past few years, I have sucked dick discriminately and limited it to one long term partner, so I have not sucked latex. Its not very fun to go years at a time without sex, but I prefer that to getting an STD. In fact I havent done anything in the past year since the break-up.
Same here, I once went 5 years without sex :frown:

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you're presuming quite a bit here. Knowledge of sex doesn't necessarily mean you change your sexual behaviors. You may or you may not.

Anyone who is stubborn or incredibly naive wouldn't change their behavior no matter what you told them.

You, as an adult can also make adult decisions about the sexual risks you want to take and deal with.

The only problem is that if you are unfortunate enough to contract an STD, don't blame anyone but yourself, and don't get mad when people say, "I told you so."

Not everyone has an std, so essentially you take a bit of a chance. You have greater odds of not getting an std than getting one.

That's true that not everyone has an STD, but some people associate with crowds who are more likely to have one. Like minded individuals usually hang together.

What I find interesting is people who get married. 50% of marriages end in divorce--so you have a 1 in 2 chance for your marriage to not work out. Divorces devastate people emotionally and financially, as well affecting the emotional development of children--divorces are horrible to society. Yet people still get married.

And that's because people go into marriage with the hope that they won't be part of the 50% that divorces. If everyone thought like that we'd never have another marriage, ever.

If you had a 50% chance in dying every time you left the house, would you? If you had 50% chance of getting a std from blowing without a condom, would you?

We never know what's going to happen any time we leave the house. We could get hit by a drunken driver. It's not our choice that some person drank too much and got reckless. It is our choice to blow or not to blow, with or without a condom. The choice is yours.

The facts are, fortunately for us, that the chances of dying or getting a std are a lot less than the chances of getting divorced. Shouldn't people spend more time arguing for people to not get married than arguing for people to not have oral sex without condoms?

I would never attempt to compare divorce rates to STD rates.

See, this is why women hate facials. If it gets in your eye, it burns, and you can get herpes.

LOL!

Sirs-boy-tom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you, I mean us, who suck cock...

do you insist that your partner wears a condom before you go down on him?

Even in my single and fairly wild days, I would have never asked a guy to put on a rubber for oral sex. The thought of that latex tube in my mouth makes me gag -- and not in a good way.
I have sucked cock with a condom for a while, but it's not much fun for the cocksucker. Granted, I've never tried flavored condoms. The whole idea of condoms is a big turn-off. Better to be with a man you know and trust and suck him as he deserves and, of course, take that delicious load of manjuice. That's what it's all about.

Reactions: Captain_Girth

I don't do that unless we've been dating for a long time and I am SURE they are clean, so I don't have to worry about that much

D

deleted3782

What did it taste like after the flavor was sucked off? :confused:

Well, to be honest, it tasted like sucking a balloon. Not the best circumstance...but I'm glad I did it when I did. He turned out to be an untrustworthy partner.

Reactions: Captain_Girth

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^ How did the quote in sugarandspice 's post http://www.lpsg.org/85293-question-for-cocksuckers-4.html#post1471781 get attributed to me when njqt466 actually made it and I never quoted it http://www.lpsg.org/85293-question-for-cocksuckers-4.html#post1471730 and... it remained in her font?

Things to ponder...

Sugar quoted NJQT which had included your quote. Then, she deleted what NJQT had written in the first part, leaving your name, and what NJQT had written. Get it?

NJQT is often difficult to quote. Rather than quote someone directly, she often writes within their quote, and then when you try to quote what she just wrote, it doesn't make sense. One time I was trying to quote her, and in order to do it I had to copy and paste what she wrote elsewhere, and then put it in the post, otherwise what I was quoting was not what she wrote. Get that?

Anyway, exwhysee, if that is you in your avatar, you are one good looking guy, not to mention other things. You must be really fussy when it comes to men, and definitely choosing quality over quantity--not necessarily a bad thing at all.

D

deleted3782

Anyway, exwhysee, if that is you in your avatar, you are one good looking guy, not to mention other things. You must be really fussy when it comes to men, and definitely choosing quality over quantity--not necessarily a bad thing at all.

Thanks Ms. Teacher, thats nice of you to say. I have lots to lose, and little to gain, by giving away random blowjobs. :rolleyes:

D

deleted1311985

I specialize in servicing married men who are in a sexless marriage. To date none have brought the question of using a condom. More often is they're inquiry or request if they can cum in my mouth or if I will swallow. I do require an initial meeting for introductions before making a offer of an blowjob. This helps to weed out the fakes when hesitant in meeting first. There would little sensation when using a condom; feeling the texture, length, girth, and taste of a man's cock as he become erect in my mouth. Also I like the variety in taste each man's sperm based on his diet and how often he masturbates.

Reactions: sizequeenie