Question for Cut Guys (no, really!)

How Tight Is Your Circumcision and How Old Are You?

• Total voters

Maybe it's my imagination, but I seem to be meeting and seeing a lot of guys who are circumcised so tightly that they when they're hard they have no movement of their shaft skin. To give these guys a handjob requires lube. I'm wondering how common this is and if it's an age thing.

So I've created a survey to see what's going on. Once again please, this isn't a debate about circumcision, it's just seeing what the situation is.

If you are circumcised that tightly, do you find you always need lube or have you developed some other technique to masturbate? Has it otherwise created any issues such as tearing or painful erections? Did it loosen over time or as you matured?

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm nicely cut and have never had a problem with skin movement, nor has a woman every comploained she can't have fun sliding my skin.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe it's my imagination, but I seem to be meeting and seeing a lot of guys who are circumcised so tightly that they when they're hard they have no movement of their shaft skin. To give these guys a handjob requires lube. I'm wondering how common this is and if it's an age thing.

So I've created a survey to see what's going on. Once again please, this isn't a debate about circumcision, it's just seeing what the situation is.

If you are circumcised that tightly, do you find you always need lube or have you developed some other technique to masturbate? Has it otherwise created any issues such as tearing or painful erections? Did it loosen over time or as you matured?

I have enough skin that I can completely cover the head when flaccid and about half way when hard but when going for the real big head, the skin will stretch just over the corona and no further.

Dude, how to you cum up with these great polls? :wink:

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tight but movable. Alawys has been. Occasionally I'll jerk without lube, but lube just feels better. If someone else is handling things, lube is highly preferred. Otherwise, the waysome guys go at it, it's just uncomfortable and sometimes painful.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm cut and I've got enough shaft movement. I can move some up around my glans--not completely, but enough to stimulate it with the shaft skin. However, when I do this, the skin at the base of my cock pulls up with it a little bit, which I kind of hate.. I'm mostly okay with being circumcised (cut at birth), but it's times like that that I wish I still had my foreskin...plus, I think my cock would look nicer.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uncut here with plenty of slack and have never used lube, i leak alot of pre and my foreskin gets real slick anyway, so even when it's sliding over the head it's smooth as silk and i can edge a long time no lube at all. for fun i've smeared my cock with all kinds of different slippery stuff though and it's not bad but i prefer the feeling of the skin sliding back and forth on the shaft & head instead of my hand sliding against the skin, that creates alot of friction and i can see where cut guys could get sore jaking it if they dont' have slack. if that makes any sense.

if another guy is jaking me it's kind of hard for him to do it "wrong", just grab it and go my foreskin makes it pretty foolproof (one of the arguments in favor of circ early on was that it would curb masturbation--we all see how effective that one was!!)

LOVE the feeling of a buds hand on it btw. it's hot to have a hand that's not connected to the same brain as my cock..oh wait, my cock IS my brain....LOL

Last edited:

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it is surprising to note from the poll that men over 30 seem to have a looser circumcision. I'm 30 and most cut cock I have had was under 30 and they do not have much mobile skin. Perhaps some motion but not enough to cover the head!

it is surprising to note from the poll that men over 30 seem to have a looser circumcision. I'm 30 and most cut cock I have had was under 30 and they do not have much mobile skin. Perhaps some motion but not enough to cover the head!

This is what I'm thinking too. It seems younger guys have a different kind of circumcision. Many men my age and older appear to have a circumcision where the skin bunched behind the head when they're completely flaccid, usually with a prominent scar. The younger guys seem to have none of that bunching skin and instead just seem to have a long sleek shaft with no visible scar, which guys my age frequently have. Certainly there are exceptions either way, but the pictures here on LPSG seem to confirm this hypothesis. Of course, pictures can't tell you (unless they explicitly show it) whether a man can move his shaft skin when erect. I would think that not having the slack skin guys like me have would mean that their erections would be very tight as there is less skin for the penis to expand into.

Are doctors doing things differently in the past 30 years? Are they circumcising with a greater lean to aesthetic quality? Or do they think they are providing a certain medical benefit?

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ever since I hit puberty, I've had to use lube. When I'm hard the skin is tight, with nothing to slide over the head. The only time it sucks is when I want to whip one off in my pants, or someone is jerking me off and doesn't do the spit and polish routine!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
This is what I'm thinking too. It seems younger guys have a different kind of circumcision. Many men my age and older appear to have a circumcision where the skin bunched behind the head when they're completely flaccid, usually with a prominent scar. The younger guys seem to have none of that bunching skin and instead just seem to have a long sleek shaft with no visible scar, which guys my age frequently have. Certainly there are exceptions either way, but the pictures here on LPSG seem to confirm this hypothesis. Of course, pictures can't tell you (unless they explicitly show it) whether a man can move his shaft skin when erect. I would think that not having the slack skin guys like me have would mean that their erections would be very tight as there is less skin for the penis to expand into.

Are doctors doing things differently in the past 30 years? Are they circumcising with a greater lean to aesthetic quality? Or do they think they are providing a certain medical benefit?

Ah yes, the "bunching" effect. That does seem to be interesting but there is really, as of this writing, only a 10 vote difference in the "mobile" shaft movement and only 1 vote difference between ages in the other. Maybe you should give this a bit more time?

Another thing to consider as well, I seem to remember that I was a lot "tighter" as a kid and my erections were sometimes painful (of course, there was a lot more testosterone fuelling them then too!). Back then I used the "shake it" method after urination but for the last 15-20 years I have used the "milk it" method, basically pulling the skin over the head to more effectively get those last drops out. It not only works better but has the added benefit of a small amount of "restoration" causing the bunching effect.
:smile: