Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who has an intact frenulum , and who lost it at circumcission

As far as I know mine is intact and really sensitive - I can cum from just touching there

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK I gotta be honest...I actually can't quite tell if I still have my frenulum or not?!? Never really thought about that until today. Have been looking at pics, looking at my dick, lol...

I do believe I have a loose circumcision, as wehn I'm flaccid I can pull the skin all the way up over the head... I've attached a few pics, what do you guys think? Frenulum or no?

View media item 623151View media item 501398View media item 497454

Reactions: CJF88 and dominoes

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK I gotta be honest...I actually can't quite tell if I still have my frenulum or not?!? Never really thought about that until today. Have been looking at pics, looking at my dick, lol...

I do believe I have a loose circumcision, as wehn I'm flaccid I can pull the skin all the way up over the head... I've attached a few pics, what do you guys think? Frenulum or no?
no it's not you can see the scar on the knob end which indicates no

jaybejoe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised as an adult, on the day of the chop I asked that the frenulum be removed in total, it never appeared to give me any pleasure. It proved to be the correct move. Th.e scar line is much more sensitive.

S

SirConcis

As semi cut, I noticed that during erections, the frenulum pulled one side of head down a bit. Lifting shaft skin releases tension and head stood up. So frenulum was separated from glans and stpped at base of glans. (V plasty). Glans stood up and rim at ventral side becakme much mreo prominent. I still appeared to have frenulum.

Once I got the full circ, I noticed that what was left of frenulun was now unslightly, so it got removed totally.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am cut and feel like around the head and under the edges of the head of my cock are the most sensitive.

I luv that area. Paying attention to that and the upper half of my cock gives me the hottest thrilling climax. If I jack the whole cock, my skin is loose enough that it moves easy, I have a different kind of climax, from the bone, still grate, just the climax from my cock head is the best.

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe one would say I have a "high and loose" cut but maybe it just appears more loose because of length... Luckily i still have at least some of my frenulum.

kiwibloke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My baby Dr. must have really enjoyed his work when it comes to circumsision, he did not know when to stop cutting. He got everything, I am not to sure that he did not take about 2 inches off my penis as well. My Mom and Dad must have told him they wanted their moneys worth, and he gave it to them. He really cut...
I don't think my parents must have specified the style for me and I got a loose cut (covered the corona when young but pulled back now). They rectified that with my brother and specified and got a tight trim for him.