question for cut guys only

D

deleted972301

I have a bit of my frenulum left. It’s an interesting feeling while fucking to say the least. Couldn’t imagine life being uncut though.

S

SirConcis

For my first 3 circs, there was no question of keeping the frenulum whole.
In hindsight however, any circumcision will reconfigure the frenulum into a circumcised male's frenulum. It becomes a straiught line down that jons the raphe when errect. An uncut,s frenulum will widen and spread to the left and wight as wrinkles iinstead of being a straight line down. (unless you pull foreskin bacl tight and your frenulum allows this).

Despite having been against losing my frenulum, after my 1995 one, while still semi cut, I noticed that when pulling skin up to release tension when hard, the glans rose up. It was a no brainer to separate the frenulum from the glans. It made glans stand out and look bigger. The frenulum went from circ line to the base of glans.

And when I got cfull circumcision, what was left of frenulum sort of became a lump so it went for cosmetic reasons.

Reactions: Mcuthigh

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had mine removed when getting circumcised as an adult. The resulting scar is still sensitive, but to a lesser degree than the frenulum was; this means that (thankfully) I'm slower to reach orgasm, but when I do, it's so much more intense.

Why
Mine was left when I was circumcised, but i had it removed when I was recut a few months back. It now looks much tidier and it feels amazing where it was excised. There's just a neat scar here now.
did they remove it?

Reactions: CJF88