Question for cut guys

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey this is a question for all guys who have been circumcised, are your scars where your foreskin used to sensative? Do you feel more sensation then the rest of your dicks?

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was circumcised as a baby. My head is more sensitive and the scars don't seem to hurt. This might be the circumstances of the situation though. I had to be circumcised due to my foreskin fitting improperly and that surgery itself needed to be fixed a few years following. So I can't really comment on how others who have been cut will exactly feel.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My head and frenulum (what's left of it I guess) are pretty sensitive, especially my frenulum, but my scar doesn't hurt or anything. I was circ'd as a baby, though, so I haven't known it any other way.

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Dudes,

I am the same as you guys.indeed -Head and frenulum are very sensitive -Indeed..!! :biggrin1:

DavidBD:wink:

capttrak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to agree with the the guys, the frenulum is the most sensitive part. I too was circumsised as a baby, so I don't know what anything else feels like. And no, the scars do not hurt.

monk83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure, I was done as a kid. But the frenulum responds well to a little tickle.

jjlucash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't feel anything at the scar. My sweet spots are the head and where the frenulum used to be...like everyone above me posted. :tongue:

adam

Expert Member
Media
I was cut at age of 16.
As my memory, I couldn't feel any difference in the sense between before and after.
My cut is too tight to jack off without lube and I have to put lotion on the head everyday to prevent from dryness. Except these two inconveniences, I am satisfied with it.
Though the scar is almost in the middle of the shaft, but it doesn't hurt. No trouble.

Last edited:

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From the above posters.... apparently the frenum rules! :wink:

I only wish i had more of it! I've got like a 1mm section left... it's such a (cock) tease...

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised at age 30 and the scar is less neat than those of guys circumcised as infants. The scar isn't very sensitive, but as others have said, what's left of the inner foreskin is the most sensitive. I don't have any frenulum left, but I remember that being very sensitive too.

To be honest I was never worried about the potential for losing sensitivity along with my foreskin. If anything, I would have welcomed it as I had recurring problem with premature ejaculation. I later realised that it is all in the mind and as my self confidence grew I got over my premature ejaculation and became a confident lover. The secret is practice with the right partner.

jaybell

Experimental Member
Media
I was circumcised at eight. The scar is fine and not tender. My frenulum was removed but where it was is very sensitive to light touch: great when getting blown!

For sex the head gives the deepest sensation.

No complaints at all.

Damian Walker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was circumcised four and a half years ago. At first there was definitely an extra sensitivity to the scar besause it was not completely healed. Once the initial healing occurred, the scar became quite insensitive - I guess nerve connections had not quite been made. As the scar tissue continues to shrink to the point of being a very thin line on my shaft the sensitivity has once again returned. It has added a new hotspot a third of the length of the shaft from the corona.

My frenulum was never an erogenous part of my penis. Now that it has been removed the area is definitely a hotspot especially during oral sex. By far the sweetest spot on my cock is the edge of the corona. The inverted inner foreskin is tremendously sensitive and I am glad that most of mine was preserved.

As nearly all have said, No pain. The remaining inner skin that is pulled down to be joined to the shaft after elimination of the cover is a source of great pleasure. Nearly as pleasant as the corona. I am very lucky to be very limber and utilize this to lick and suck these areas at least once and sometimes twice a day. I would urge any uncut to go ahead and have the operation. Some pain, but the pleasure and cleanliness is well worth it. I have never touched a man and don't even care to look at uncut. I have had two thousand girls or more. When the occasion occurred, that discussion echoed my remarks of being ugly, dirty, and undesirable. Sorry for being harsh.