Question for cut guys

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Funny how straights think:confused: it is awesome for chicks to suck our dicks, but the idea of a dick in our mouth is totaly repulsive and horrifying... not sure why, but it is, eh?:tongue:

hey hoser, what's up with the out of control font, eh??

This is where LPSG needs a "Like" button, as Facebook has. :wink:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As nearly all have said, No pain. The remaining inner skin that is pulled down to be joined to the shaft after elimination of the cover is a source of great pleasure. Nearly as pleasant as the corona. I am very lucky to be very limber and utilize this to lick and suck these areas at least once and sometimes twice a day. I would urge any uncut to go ahead and have the operation. Some pain, but the pleasure and cleanliness is well worth it. I have never touched a man and don't even care to look at uncut. I have had two thousand girls or more. When the occasion occurred, that discussion echoed my remarks of being ugly, dirty, and undesirable. Sorry for being harsh.

It's not only harsh. It is extremely prejudicial, towards 80-85% of the planet's males.
Based on one or two experiences, and extrapolated out. It's like having met a Chinese person or two, and concluding that Chinese are ugly, dirty, and undesirable.
Bigotry is bigotry. Look in the mirror.
Apart from that, urging people to have cosmetic surgery they don't need is on very thin ice.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Funny how straights think:confused: it is awesome for chicks to suck our dicks, but the idea of a dick in our mouth is totaly repulsive and horrifying... not sure why, but it is, eh?:tongue:

hey hoser, what's up with the out of control font, eh??

Nice conversation for a support group. What's up with the out of control mouth?

S

SirConcis

I wouldn't say the scar itself is sensive, but the inner foreksin just above it is very sensitive. Seems like it is more sensitive right next to scar, and right next to rim of head.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sure don't.

The most sensitive party on my cock is what is left of my inner foreskin and frenum.

Me too. The most sensitive part of my dick is the remaining inner foreskin and frenulum. I was cut rather tightly, and am unhappy with the overall cosmetic appearance of my penis. But, whatever, I have learned to accept it and I love my dick. But, if I had the choice, I would like to be uncircumcised.

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me too. The most sensitive part of my dick is the remaining inner foreskin and frenulum. I was cut rather tightly, and am unhappy with the overall cosmetic appearance of my penis. But, whatever, I have learned to accept it and I love my dick. But, if I had the choice, I would like to be uncircumcised.

I don't think a cock as hot as yours would take much accepting. It's hot!

I can cum from just rubbing the scar...LOL

You being serious? My scar doesn't have any particularly heightened feeling.

Scott

jameslpsg

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Circumcised as a baby and love it, shaft and glans very senitive. But I have no scar, at least you really have to look closely and you can still barely barely tell. I have very pale white skin all over so maybe that why scar is invisible and no color difference.

UKCutGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing new to add to this really. Would say my glans is pretty sensitive, certainly enough for me. But have never known any different as I had the op when I was too young to remember. Area where the frenulum was gives great sensations as well. Perhaps there is more sensation from the remaining inner skin just below the head rather than that below the scar.