Question for cut guys

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having been cut at birth, 56 yrs ago, I was wondering if there are any techniques to soften the head of the penis? Would using lotions or creams help?
I have a very loose cicumsision and the head is mostly covered when flacid.
Anyone had any luck with getting the head more supple?

Thanks

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Having been cut at birth, 56 yrs ago, I was wondering if there are any techniques to soften the head of the penis? Would using lotions or creams help?
I have a very loose cicumsision and the head is mostly covered when flacid.
Anyone had any luck with getting the head more supple?

Thanks
I think that some have said that shea butter lotions are pretty good at it. Aside from that, there are other products that are intended to keep the head from rubbing against your clothing as you go about your day. There's sleeves like the Manhood which go directly over the penis, but there's also special kinds of underwear market in the UK that do the same thing. Aside from that, you could look at doing just enough foreskin restoration to stretch your already loose foreskin the rest of the way over your penis when flaccid. Personally, I'd go the last route, since it's permanent and the only method that doesn't necessarily involve buying anything.

S

SirConcis

Has your head always been mostly covered when flaccid ? O was it fullty exposed all the time when you were young and only started to cover as you got older ?

If your head is mostly covered, then you would be like I was when I was semi cut. The glans is protected from rubbing, but it does not really have time to really get very moist between retractions (since every erection forces foreskin to retract).

But it doesn't cause it to "toughen" up.

You should note that even uncircumcised males have a glans surface that hardens/keratinises during life, it does it at a slower rate during childhood, but eventually catches up sometime in adulthood depending on whethger the foreskin is a "text book" one that automatically retracts during every erection, or if it is a more "mainstream" one which stays over glans unless manually retracted. (the later will take longer to toughen up).

You can go with simpler oily substance to keep glans surface from drying up. Or you could go with cosmetic products use to keep female faces nice, smooth and shiny.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
Would using lotions or creams help?

It would be better than nothing.
When we, brothers were kids, my dad got us to put Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream on our dicks after taking a shower. I've used it every morning since then. It seems to help keep my glans from getting dry.

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It would be better than nothing.
When we, brothers were kids, my dad got us to put Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream on our dicks after taking a shower. I've used it every morning since then. It seems to help keep my glans from getting dry.

Thanks Jeff..... Actually Cetaphil is the one I'd use. Nice dick pic's in your gallery!

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
Consider foreskin restoration. The skin will regain softness once its covered again.

I'm wondering if it is possible to restore foreskin in my case.
My glans is always exposed even in soft state. I think my skin got snipped off too much. It really pisses me off.:mad:

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
"You should note that even uncircumcised males have a glans surface that hardens/keratinises during life, it does it at a slower rate during childhood, but eventually catches up sometime in adulthood depending on whethger the foreskin is a "text book" one that automatically retracts during every erection, or if it is a more "mainstream" one which stays over glans unless manually retracted. (the later will take longer to toughen up)."

I think this is false in most cases. I am 68 and intact and my glans is as soft as it was when I first retracted my foreskin as a child. Totally smooth, soft, and sensitive. And it's seen its share of use. Maybe it'll be that way when I'm 100, but it shows no signs of hardening now.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....so is mine. However, i use vasolene to soften any part of my skin. I works well for me.

"you should note that even uncircumcised males have a glans surface that hardens/keratinises during life, it does it at a slower rate during childhood, but eventually catches up sometime in adulthood depending on whethger the foreskin is a "text book" one that automatically retracts during every erection, or if it is a more "mainstream" one which stays over glans unless manually retracted. (the later will take longer to toughen up)."

i think this is false in most cases. I am 68 and intact and my glans is as soft as it was when i first retracted my foreskin as a child. Totally smooth, soft, and sensitive. And it's seen its share of use. Maybe it'll be that way when i'm 100, but it shows no signs of hardening now.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Has your head always been mostly covered when flaccid ? O was it fullty exposed all the time when you were young and only started to cover as you got older ?

If your head is mostly covered, then you would be like I was when I was semi cut. The glans is protected from rubbing, but it does not really have time to really get very moist between retractions (since every erection forces foreskin to retract).

But it doesn't cause it to "toughen" up.

You should note that even uncircumcised males have a glans surface that hardens/keratinises during life, it does it at a slower rate during childhood, but eventually catches up sometime in adulthood depending on whethger the foreskin is a "text book" one that automatically retracts during every erection, or if it is a more "mainstream" one which stays over glans unless manually retracted. (the later will take longer to toughen up).

You can go with simpler oily substance to keep glans surface from drying up. Or you could go with cosmetic products use to keep female faces nice, smooth and shiny.
AesopFables.com - The Fox Who Had Lost His Tail - General Fable collection Amazing the wisdom you can find in such old children's stories. :rolleyes:

S

SirConcis

Consider that as a young child, touching your glans would have been painful. It was in my case. And between age 8-10, touching glans starts to become pleasurable. So surely some hardeninbg happens there. And I had very lonbg foreksin that always covered the glans. One the foreksin became retractable during erection at age 10, I started to masturbate and the glans hardened some more (there was no longer pain at the end of the orgasm so I could wank a little longer, but at 10, the orgasm quickly got too intense to be pleasurable).