question for dribblers

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
for guys who dribble or ooze out cum usually when they ejecaulte, have there been times when you have squirted far?If so were you caught off guard and what were the circumstances?

Usually when i am having sex I typically shoot my cum but never that far. When I jo my cum usually will dribble/ooze out. However the other day I was sitting in the chair about to bust my nut. Brought my other hand over to cum into and BOOM! my cum shot out flew right over my cupped hand and onto the arm of the chair. I could literally hear it land on the chair!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yeah there's little worse than the sound of screams as it splatters on a chair arm (unless it's you screaming.)

I shot cum several feet as a young'un and the distance has lessened over the years but I can still shoot several spurts a couple of feet when I jerk off.

DP8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm usually a dribbler, too, but sometimes when I jerk off and stop just before the point of ejaculation and let the feeling subside, I can shoot. Not too far, but still a good shot for me. It just happened last night. : )

I have always been jealous of the big shooters. I've been with guys that have shot the wall behind them, but an old boyfriend said it best... bigger cocks give the cum more distance to travel "inside".

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when I cum I usually shoot twice the first time is a dribble surge and the second time i shout about a foot have on occassion shot myself in the face.

rfc7_rfc7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Same with me, it depends on how long I've been edging, the longer I edge, the further I can shoot., and I'm sure its the same for all men, no matter the age. I'm 50 now and can still shoot well past my face, but when I was in my teens and early twenties, I could easily shoot 6 feet, it used to make the guy who would give me a massage really laugh. How do the older men feel about shooting, wanking as you get older? I'd be interested to know. Rfc

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It depends on a lot of factors, level of arousal, etcetera. I used to shoot about a foot but now I have restriction in my urethra and it slows it down. Plus, the wider your urethra the shorter your shoot distance. Think about it guys, if you buy a tiny hose and a large diameter hose at the hardware store, hook them up to the faucet, turn it on high, which one has the larger arc? The narrow hose will. It's all fluid flow and physics. By the time I was 15, I could put a whole #2 pencil in mine eraser end first. Pencils were wider back in the 70s. Man the stuff I put in there. sheesh

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of variable for me: level of arousal, position, time. When wifey does a hand job I usually get the second volley in the face; first one is above the headboard. Missionary style usually results in a dribble; doggie is full force. Masturbation is definiitely level of arousal. In a hurry I won't get much, either.

Now, another question: ever come when you're not fully hard?

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself have also been able to shoot my load all the way up to 5 to 6 feet, but that was when I was in my mid 20's. I cannot shoot it near as far now. But when I was first married my wife was so amazed of my shooting distance talent, that we starting making a game out of it. She would test my accuracy and distance. Right before I would cum I would pull out of her pussy and she would hold her mouth open and shut her eyes and see if I could shoot it into her mouth, all the way from about her feet as she would lay on the bed. I would be standing at the foot of the bed & see if I could hit her in the mouth with my load from that far away. We had lots of fun together being young and horny. I could shoot real far farther than 6ft if I didn't get off for a week or so, but that was rarely.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
rfc7_rfc7 said:
Same with me, it depends on how long I've been edging, the longer I edge, the further I can shoot., and I'm sure its the same for all men, no matter the age. I'm 50 now and can still shoot well past my face, but when I was in my teens and early twenties, I could easily shoot 6 feet, it used to make the guy who would give me a massage really laugh. How do the older men feel about shooting, wanking as you get older? I'd be interested to know. Rfc

Rfc...You may want to contribute your thoughts to the following thread which refers to shooting and cumming as you get older.

http://www.lpsg.org/the-healthy-penis/28972-cumming-your-40s-50s-older.html