Question for eastern Canadians...

fratjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just found out I have to go to work for a couple weeks in the Atlantic Provinces (not sure the dates yet...that's being decided). I was hoping to have a little fun while I'm up there. I really like uncut cocks though, especially with me being a typical American cut guy. Anyone know how common uncut cocks are up there? Can't wait to find out for myself but thought I'd research the issue first :)

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure about the Atlantic provinces of Canada but Quebec is full of uncut french canadian men, the majority of french canadians are catholic and for some reason, they don't tend to circumcise their boys.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, it never really caught on out there, from my understanding. I hear they don't even offer it in hospitals in Nova Scotia.

Enjoy the east coast, dude. It's awesome.

milkyca

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The other posters are right to a degree. Circumcision is extremely uncommon in Nova Scotia and Newfoundland nowadays, with a somewhat higher rate in New Brunswick and a more significant rate in Prince Edward Island. This is a comparatively recent phenomenon however; while the circumcision rates were never in an overwhelming majority, they were still high. It will ultimately depend upon age and region as to how many uncut guys you see. I grew up in Nova Scotia, and didn't see a circumcised penis until the university locker room. But I am sure there are others in the Provinces with the exact opposite experience.