Question For Everyone... PLEASE ANSWER

Chris_77g

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Just Want to add a few inches/width to my man down there.
Beside the beginners routine, what can i do?

Is there any pill that really works?

Plz help

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to tell you this, but there is not a pill that will make your little man grow bigger, about the only thing is jelquing....But it dosenot work for every man. Be happy with what you have and enjoy it, and let others enjoy him.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try Jelquing and stretching first. FOcus on the girth exercises.
Then progress to a pump or stretching device.

There is NO KNOWN PILL - CREAM - LOTION that will increase the size of your Penis.

Save your money and try the exercises first. Then save up for a good pump or stretching device. That's my advice to you.
1/2-1 1/2" is a typical gain as long as your dedicated.

And remember - it doesn't happen over night.

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There aren't any special pills out there to may you grow instantly. If there was such a thing that man who would have invented this pill would be rich and everyone would be walking around with at least a 10" dick or more!! The only thing I would advise you to do would be to look up some supplements that could improve blood flow in your body. A good one is L-Arginine and their are others also that can be used. Do a little research and if you have any questions just ask the on the pe gym. You have to condition your penis before you can really take the next step. If you are considering stretching or hanging, you have to wait at least 5 to 6 months before attempting one of these.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
I have added almost two inches thanks to PE exercises and devices, over time. Just read more about it and be skeptic of the naysayers claiming there isnt such a thing just because they havent tried it. Betterman and Thundersplace are among the best sources for PE information. But no pill will help you do anything other than making you poorer.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no pills work. jelqing and stretches will get you about an inch increase in both dimensions. anymore than that is usual. start & build your routine slow. be patient. it can take 6 months to a year or more. It took me a little over 6 mos.

Chris_77g

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok thanks everyone. I guess I just have to face facts. Ima try more of the jelqing.

Who ever make a a safe pill or something, will be very rich.

Thanks again

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
be careful with that, you can do some serious damage and those gains are usually temporary at best.

True, the key is low vacuum and frequent breaks.

Many over-pump with high vacuum and destroy the blood vessels and valves that make your erection possible.

If your going to pump HEED the warnings - start SLOW with LOW vacuum. Break every 5 minues at first, then work your way up in time.