Question for ftm guys

Jersey_strong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I reciently got a massage from a trans man... I was nude and he was clothed. I’m just curious if I had the proper etiquette, for the lack of a better word. I never brought it up and never asked him about it or to remove his clothing or anything, but I called him “dude” the whole time as I would with anyone (male or female to be honest)... I just hope I didn’t offend him and want to know if what I did was correct for if/when something similar were to happen in the future.

Thanks!

Reactions: Joshua.Martiny

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Quite honestly I think it depends on the person... I once had a fuck bud who was a trans guy. But we met before he transitioned. So in bed, I was having with a female. Then she removed her breasts and started the hormonal change. The last couple of times we did it I felt awkward because I wanted to be vocal during sex, but wasn't sure how he would feel. He still had a vagina, but I just wasn't confortable calling him a man... I just felt it wouldn't be appropriate to ask, and was careful with my words. I just think it would've been easier if he had told me what he prefers to be called, but I was too afraid to ask...,

Any trans men want to join the chat?

That's hot bud what an experience.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@diver6 yeah, it was pretty hot!
It would be like having the best of both worlds, a buddy and a fuck buddy with a pussy! It would be hard and kinda mess with your head I imagine. But hot at the same time! How long did you have the relationship after?