question for gay and straight men(dont know where to put this so sry if in the wrong)

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
i have no clue where to put this so sry if its in the wrong cat

OK. IM a bi 21 year old. i like to have sex with girls but if the right guy comes along i wont say no lol. i like to work out alot and at my gym there is this guy that always looks at me. I think this guy is hot. I wanna know why is he looking at me

1. He just wants to see what im doing
2. he looks back at me since im looking at him
3. he likes me

if im looking at him and then he turns to look at me i always turn my head ( just reflex) so my question is how do i find out what that looks mean. i try to "follow" him at the gym and work next to him or where i could get a good view of him. sometimes he works out next to me. so im lost

sry if this does not make scense i cant really explain it and ( sry for grammer and spelling)

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Firstly this probably goes in the "relationships" section. Secondly, this is such a common little dance people go through when they crush on each other. It's not if he looked at you first, it's if he stared at you first that matters (if you want to be sexual with him).

But there are many possibilities in this situation. You could be imagining that he's "always" looking at you; since you want him to like you, your memory selects and stores events that are perceived to be more important. He could be admiring your body, and be trying to copy your work out routine (like a child learning to speak). Something about you could be interesting to him, in a sexual or non-sexual way. He could want to jump your bones too! But maybe he doesn't really know he wants to do that (repression is a tricky thing). Maybe you should try talking to him one of those times he's working out next to you. Ask him to spot for you, or comment that something he's wearing is really cool, and then introduce yourself and ask a few questions. Take it from there, and you might at least become friends with the guy. If you gain his trust, you could even ask why he was looking at you so much before you met. I mean, you honestly can't know until you make contact. Good luck!

On a side note, I have to express my astonishment at this situation. Children make friends all the time, no problem. They just walk up to people and talk to them, and then a connection's formed and you start sharing experiences and memories. It's not complicated, but as soon as puberty hits and hormones start rushing, everything goes to shit.... :rolleyes:

quechingon

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i know how you feel... except i'm the one who is doing the staring first. its one of the trainers. he is really cute and i wouldn't mind doing anything with him. we finally talked but on a professional level and after our session i went into the locker room and undressed to take a shower. he walked in 5 mins after me so he caught me in my underwear. lol. i think he went to the restroom. but as he was leaving he looked back at me, but i acted like i didn't see him. he takes my measurements on sunday can't wait. good luck on your situation bro.

milkluver

1st Like
Media
HONEY ! JUST GO 4 IT TALK 2 THE MAN HE IS GONNA TALK BALK 2 U IT'S THAT WAY 2 LET U KNOW HE REALLY WANTS U! JUST DO IT ! AT LEAST A HI ,,,HEY WHATS UP .BUMP IN2 HIM SOME HOW!!!!!!!try it it will work!!!!!!!!!!CIAO

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The way things are you're expecting him to be either a mind reader or hope he has a crystal ball. As everyone else has said Communication is the only way to take this a step further. Eye contact is also very important, if he looks into your eyes and holds your gaze for more than 3-4 seconds, their could be some serious interest on his behalf.

Good look keep us posted how things progress or not

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
Ok thank you everyone i will try everything that you said lol and will let you know.

i think its funny that the guy im talking about might be on this site reading this thread lol just a thought

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He may be looking at you because he finds you attractive in some way. At the same time he sounds that he's not to secure about the situation. Being human beings, we are all afraid of both our attractions (because we don't know where they'll lead) and the fact that we could be rejected. That's why self-confidence is a great attribute in people. Try smiling at him and saying "hey".

spursone

Experimental Member
Media
Ask him what time he gets off and if he wants to get get a beer or something. Kind of a "thank you" for his help with your work out.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I look at guys at the gym. And sometimes they look at me.

Sometimes I look because I think they're sexy, sometimes I'm comparing their progress to mine. Or admiring a certain body part (could be their shoulders, or calves) without finding them sexual.

Whatever, it's a connection. Say "Hi". I have a few times and it's been ok.

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
Thank you everyone and i got an update. Today i kept following him and i smiled and he kept looking at me. he went into the locker room so i followed him he went into the steam room i went into the sauna. a few kin later he was in the sauna. we both smiled. we were silence for a few mins and just as i was about to say hi he gets up. ( we both had towels around us) fixes his towel and i looked and i could see what looked like to be a "boner" he went to the showers and then i followed him i looked and he had a huge thick dick. i was in heaven. i went into the shower across from him. ( the showers are set up wit h2 showers on both sides and a curtain to close if you want to so you have your own private shower. his curtain was open so was mine.) i looked at my dick and i dont know if it was nerves or anything but it shrunk like i could not see it lol i was so embarrassed i looked away. i was yelling at my dick why now why get really small now. i turn on the hot water played with it for a while nothing still small. so i did not want to turn around and look at him because his dick was so big and at the moment my dick was so small lol he went into the bathroom part of the locker room and he was looking in the mirror and the shower i was in you could see the mirror and if you are looking in the mirror you could see the shower i saw him look, so the end of story is that i never said hi to the guy because of nervs i guess and my dick bailing out on me but i did see his dick and i dont know if he was just huge or if he was semi but it was a nice view.

despereaux

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow lol

hmm happened to me today too while i was at the gym.

I had just graduated HS last year and there are a couple of people i recognize from the year book, and some people that graduated the year before me. I'm more into girls than guys and sometimes curiosity hits me hard in the head, and i ask a LOT of questions.

Well today at the Gym I saw someone who i thought i would never see in person, since i had seen his Senior picture only in the yearbook, he was a pretty good looking guy, a Star football player and had a good physique to him too. As i was doing my 45 mins jog on the treadmill i had happened to see him walking over to one of the machines, and he was way bigger than he was 2 years ago. I'm pretty sure he's been working out.. A LOT.. i'm talking about his upper body not his schlong for those who are thinking dirty

Later on i was doing my crunches and stuff, and i could see him through the mirrors looking at me, and it was pretty creepy at the same time. I had never ever talked to him but i swear he was watching my every move for at least 20 minutes or so, maybe longer. I was too into the workout and music to pay attention.

I don't know what the heck is wrong with me, but it seems like every freaking guy i meet never really talks to me, but only looks at me as if he wants to say something.

I'm not gonna lie it's rather nerve-racking.