question for gay and straight men(dont know where to put this)

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
ok im bi i guess like i want to have sex with a girls but if a hot dude hits on me ill go for it lol im 21 and at my gym there is this guy. i dont know if he is gay or straight or what be he always looks at me and i always look at him. once in a bloom moon smile i dont know. but like ill see him look at me then when i look at him he still stars or turns his head. does this mean anything. he is really cute i think he is in his late 20s early 30 idk im bad at guessing ages. like should i go up to him and say hi or asck him a question or something idk. im the shy type person. as of now he just stars. so gay men is he staring at me cuz he likes me and straight men is he staring at me because im staring at him. if you were straight would you stare and someone in the gym.?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes a straight guy might pay attention to your routine because he appreciates (and wants to attempt to duplicate) your results. Other times a straight guy might admire how you've been able to achieve results in specific areas (legs, abs, etc) and use you as a goal to try and match.

But if a guy's looking at you with come-hither eyes, it's called cruising, and he ain't so straight.

Not for nothing, but your first post is not just in the wrong forum, but is barely comprehensible. Are you certain you're 21?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok im bi
i guess
like i want to have sex with a girls but if a hot dude hits on me ill go for it lol im 21
and at my gym there is this guy.
i dont know if he is gay or straight or what
be he always looks at me and i always look at him.
once in a bloom moon
smile i dont know.
but like ill see him look at me then when i look at him
he still stars or turns his head.
does this mean anything. he is really cute
i think he is in his late 20s early 30 idk im bad at guessing ages.
like should i go up to him and say hi or asck him a question or something idk. im the shy type person. as of now he just stars.
so gay men is he staring at me cuz he likes me
and straight men is he staring at me because im staring at him.

if you were straight would you stare and someone in the gym.?

It seems that you should ask him
if he "likes" you. When you do ask him make sure
the both of you are alone.

Ask and you may receive.
If he doesn't "like" you, tell him to quit staring at you at the gym.

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
lol yea thanks yes im 21. i put in the title i don't know where to put this. sry i was in a rush typing the question. this guy is bigger than me like bigger arms and legs so if anything i should be looking at him for differnt things. im the shy type so i dont want to go up to him and ask him and then find out he is straight and still see him at the gym

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol yea thanks yes im 21. i put in the title i don't know where to put this. sry i was in a rush typing the question. this guy is bigger than me like bigger arms and legs so if anything i should be looking at him for differnt things. im the shy type so i dont want to go up to him and ask him and then find out he is straight and still see him at the gym

Then reconcile yourself to the fact that you'll never know.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

PS: Does typing in whole sentences with punctuation and a spellcheck moment really take that much longer?

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, typing in ur shrthnd seems to have bothered some. LOL. Other than that, what I have to say is let it ride. Just go to the gym and work out. If you two eventually work out RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER and u say "hi, how's ur workout, etc." then so be it. Then u might get a better feel of what's up. Otherwise, go to the gym and workout and not hookup.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If he likes me, then shouldn't he come up to me? If i do go up to him, what should i say?

You seem to like him and haven't made the move yet :rolleyes:

Try walking up, shaking his hand, asking his name and complimenting him on a part of his workout that you think works well. It's worth a shot.

xxcole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is a certain 'look' that a gay guy gives another it is an intense eye to eye contact that really seems to look into your soul. If you are gay and have had this look from passing strangers you will know what I mean. I remember many many years ago walking past Michael Barrymoor (long before he came out) he gave me 'that look' as he passed me and I knew instantly that he was gay.
Do you go into the showers with this guy? If so just make sure he gets a good look at you naked and I'm sure in the end he will approach you.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How bad do you want him? Is it worth embarassing yourself? If you think it is, go for it. I've been really attracted to some guys and approached them because I felt it was worth the risk. My advice is go to a gay club and see if there is anything you like.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just say hi. It's a much more productive way to engage someone in the gym than yanking down his shorts and taking a lick.

Take a deep breath, summon up all your self confidence, and say hello. Or, ask him to spot you on the bench press or something. If he's interested in doing more, this is an easy ice breaker.

I've done my fair share of hanky panky in steam rooms and saunas at the gym -- but this was always for quick release. But for many years now, I've been in a relationship with a guy whom I met in the gym by starting a conversation about his yoga class.

So, again, if you're interested in more than a peek at his penis, start with hello.

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
ok thank you, i did see him in the sauna once. then when i was in there one day he walked pass and i think he was looking at me through the window

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I would have to agree with many that the round about approach is best in this situation. Just a 'Hi' or 'Would you mind spotting me?'. Of course, I'm a round about kinda guy. I try to take the sexual tension out of the approach. Before you know it, you may be going out for a beer or watching a game with him at his place. The more you get to know him, the more you'll know if the sexual tension is mutual. Just remember, everything starts with 'Hello'.