question for gay and straight men(dont know where to put this)

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
ok more information im 20 and this guy looks around late 20's to like 35 being the most. ok so what should i do. here is a scenario. he is next to me or across from me or walks by me. what should i do? i say hi or what are you doing like what body part does it work or how do you do that correctly? or something. help please i need more advice. thank you all for helping me out

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you should just talk to him sometime... about anything (nonsexual, of course!). You'll learn more about him if you just have a friendly conversation. :)

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
ok but what should i say besides hi how are you im shy and i am really bad with people lol like face to face i need to know in advance what im going to say well not exactly but have an idea

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm just talk to him about routines or something... or if you see some hot girl say something like, "Whoa, check out those buns!" lol or something... idk... whatever guys talk about.

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
ok thank you. it was kinda funny when i posted this i did not see him for a week or two i thought maybe he read this and knew it was about him lol but i saw him yesterday at the gym and i missed my opp to talk he was right next to me doing push ups . but next time i see him i will try and get the courage to talk to him and will let you all know what happen. i just want to thank everyone for the help