Question for gay bottoms

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Question for only gay bottoms and specific those who can identify with me (in my head makes sense so will), as they can sense very strong some males who has lots lots of testosterones, or virility or whatever they have going on as we can feel it and feel it in our noses and brains very very strong...:biggrin1:

To me as a woman with different hormonal make up then males and even between women we are all different etc I can feel it very strong and in my imagination there are even "fumes" we can not see with naked eyes but are there anyways..comming particularly from some males armpits and balls! Is kind we can grab and feel intoxicated wonderfuly by those males, and to get to sniff their scents is just great and even can kind of calm us down or we "cannot help but submit" to those specific animals males and their vibes...:cool:

There are any gay bottoms guys who can understand what i'm trying to explain here..or not? In your own oppinion about what you sense going on - if yourself experienced that, of course.

Please if you do not have much to contribute to my thread do not post..what is the point to post and not add no extra info, etc ?:rolleyes::biggrin1:

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you one hundred percent, I don't think it matters that a man prefers bottom or not. I think it matters how much you are aware of yourself. I too am intoxicated by the smell of my man, particularly in the crotch area, but also in the armpit area, hell even his neck! I do not like foul odors, but he smells delicious at the end of the day. My man is very fastidious, he takes a shower every day if not twice a day and very thoroughly cleans himself. I do not like men who do not clean at least daily.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can relate...some arm pits are sexy and a manly oder is very nice. I don't think you have to relate it to 'bottoms' though as I think most gay men like the smell of a man. But again there are limits...100 degress in nylon underpants might be a bit too pungent:eek:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:cool:hmmm...thank you guys.:smile:

Ok, about bottoms: ..in my mind understanding (have patience here with me..i may be stereotyping..what do I know? Just what i myself feel...:redface:) a bottom guy that may only like to be a "traditional bottom" in a relationship may have less testosterone (?)..at least less then this "lovely toxic bull" I am talking about(not bad smell or lack hygiene at all just a yumi natural musk of his own )...because is kind we may feel all guys have testosterones hormones going on but there are some who have huge amounts and the perfect portion that gives us/me a high and a noticible difference among other males! Well...you guys are guys and although i do have an extra portion of testosterone because i'm a horny woman LOL..I'm sure not match for any men amount even those who may have less amount of it in themselves...but still because "his" hormones and "his" spraying all over for us to sense him may be very strong and impact more, those who has less what they have going on is my theory....:redface:

Yeh we can sense the scent comming out of them..ah! I forgot about their torax hairy area too..yumi! Well I enjoy hairy men and bald just on his head to my preferences.:cool::tongue:

Ps:.Oh yeh..the neck of a man is made to grab, sniff and bite..LOL