question for gay guys - anal sex and the prostate

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never having had more than a finger in my ass...I am wondering...

When you get fucked in the ass, it seems like the prostate would get hit and maybe injured by getting in the way.

Is this the case? Do you have to be careful of it or is it just not an issue?

This is a serious question of anatomy.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, the hitting of the prostate - or at least the stroking of it - is kinda the point.

You'd need to be getting fucked with something sharp or explosive to seriously damage it. and that's never wise in the first place.

I mean, obviously you need to be careful to a certain extent, because there's a lot more up there that can be damaged than just the prostate. But having seen what some people choose to subject their assholes to on xtube, I think it would take a lot more than a simple fucking to cause any real problems.

Reactions: Deadlikeme1985

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm not a doctor either, but i've never heard of anal sex damaging the prostate. i doubt a cock, no matter how hard the pounding is, could cause damage to it. i think the bottom is probably more concerned with the pleasure, then whether his prostate is getting hurt. :tongue::tongue:

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to be fucked by a cock with a big head is the best feeling in the world. with it hitting the prostate with each stroke. one doctor said to me a long time ago that massaging the prostate is good to get all the fluids out. i don't know how many times i've cum hands free from getting fucked by the right cock on the right guy. give it a try.:smile:

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dont forget the sigmoid as well... but thats only for really hung guys.

KenPaul66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I might have had a problem with that once. I went out with this really, laid-back stoner guy from West Virginia several times. Well, on the second date he let me know that he was really interested in fucking me... Let me tell you what, this laid-back stoner guy turned into a demon in bed and nearly fucked me through the bed. I felt raped. It was sorta hot, but I'm never been fucked so brutally in my life. He kept banging my hole with his 8.5 and "hitting bottom". It was painfully, mostly. I didn't get a chance to cum then & there, I just wanted out of there before be decided he wanted more...LoL. That evening when I jerked off, my cum was bloody. Scared the crap of me. All I can figure is that he hurt my prostrate, bruised it, scratched it... I've never had a problem like that before or since.

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never having had more than a finger in my ass...I am wondering...

When you get fucked in the ass, it seems like the prostate would get hit and maybe injured by getting in the way.

Is this the case? Do you have to be careful of it or is it just not an issue?

This is a serious question of anatomy.

Prostate getting hit is the point, u can cum without touching ur dick if he's really good.

Prostate getting damaged would be something like ur dick getting damaged; its possible but only in extreme situations.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I think I might have had a problem with that once. I went out with this really, laid-back stoner guy from West Virginia several times. Well, on the second date he let me know that he was really interested in fucking me... Let me tell you what, this laid-back stoner guy turned into a demon in bed and nearly fucked me through the bed. I felt raped. It was sorta hot, but I'm never been fucked so brutally in my life. He kept banging my hole with his 8.5 and "hitting bottom". It was painfully, mostly. I didn't get a chance to cum then & there, I just wanted out of there before be decided he wanted more...LoL. That evening when I jerked off, my cum was bloody. Scared the crap of me. All I can figure is that he hurt my prostrate, bruised it, scratched it... I've never had a problem like that before or since.

Odd that no one has said that it is not the prostate itself getting *directly* getting massaged, fucked, etc., but the location of the prostate gland behind the rectum. So, it is your rectum that is subject to any damage. Other than the pleasure derived from prostate stimulation, each individual man may have a different reaction from how hard that area is worked over (e.g., the violent pounding). The prostate is a gland and is surrounded by nerves, muslces, etc., and as such can produce other than just fantastic orgasms. Some men have trouble urinating after being fucked. Also, chances are that when he "hit bottom" you probably clenched your ass muscles. Because they are not use to a hard cock being there, you would probably be sore for a while. Blood in your semen is a whole different issue. If there was a small amount, it may be some small blood vessals that broke and that is actually common, even after athletic competition out of the bedroom. However, if it was a lot of blood, I am not surprised that it scared you because that is not common. I recommend you see a doctor and get a prostate exam that every man should be routinely getting anyway.
Finally, sex should not be painful. If it is, you need to speak up and tell him to allow you to either change positions, make him slow down, or you need to learn to say STOP. At some point a guy saying "You just have to relax" repeatedly means he just is not for you. The fact that you felt raped means just that, you were. Better luck on your next date.

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I might have had a problem with that once. I went out with this really, laid-back stoner guy from West Virginia several times. Well, on the second date he let me know that he was really interested in fucking me... Let me tell you what, this laid-back stoner guy turned into a demon in bed and nearly fucked me through the bed. I felt raped. It was sorta hot, but I'm never been fucked so brutally in my life.

any chance you'd wanna give me his number? :wink:

Reactions: aready6311

So the prostate can't be easily damaged if is not so much of a forced banging. Am a lil curious here, but how far must sex lead on before hitting the prostate. Am a gal but I really wanna try it.

Prostate is exclusive to males, that is one.
You cannot damage prostate by anal sex as you are not directly hitting it at all. You are merely touching it through rectal wall. So to reach prostate to hurt it, you need to damage the anal wall first at that soecific point where it meets the prostrate. And then the fucker dick needs to become sharp, and flexible to breach the wall, reach the prostrate and hurt it.

It doesn't hurt. It feels good. Hence the ratio of bottoms to tops among gay men. Wanna guess which one is more prevelent?