question for gay guys - anal sex and the prostate

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I'm topping, I not only go balls deep but I also angle myself to make sure that my cock is working on the prostate while I'm fucking a guy. It's our second pleasure trigger, next to that pleasure button on the bottom side of our cockhead, but it's of course harder to reach. But it's worth reaching. When I'm bottomed by someone who knows what he's doing, the pleasure can be awesome. In the sex toy division, I still use my very old fashioned, white plastic anal vibrator — the earliest anal toy to go on the market — because it's specifically angled to hit the prostate. Nature must have expected the prostate to be enjoyed, even though a hard cock would be the best way of reaching it. My gf says her one regret at being female is that she doesn't have a prostate: that's because she's seen what happens when she fucks me with a strap-on.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I might have had a problem with that once. I went out with this really, laid-back stoner guy from West Virginia several times. Well, on the second date he let me know that he was really interested in fucking me... Let me tell you what, this laid-back stoner guy turned into a demon in bed and nearly fucked me through the bed. I felt raped. It was sorta hot, but I'm never been fucked so brutally in my life. He kept banging my hole with his 8.5 and "hitting bottom". It was painfully, mostly. I didn't get a chance to cum then & there, I just wanted out of there before be decided he wanted more...LoL. That evening when I jerked off, my cum was bloody. Scared the crap of me. All I can figure is that he hurt my prostrate, bruised it, scratched it... I've never had a problem like that before or since.
I had a hot blooded cuban with a fat 8" cock fuck me for an afternoon. I should say that he used me. We started and there was no stopping him. We started at 1 pm and ended at 5pm.I never came but he came 3 times in me. My hole was wet and open for sure. my cum later that night was pink from him fucking me. It cleared up the next day.
there are certain positions where the dick doesn't directly hit the prostate. Try some of those. Good luck

Reactions: mutualjax

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A couple of years ago I got fucked by a guy with a curved cock that hit my prostate in the most intense way imaginable. He wasn't thick or long, but nevertheless he easily qualifies as the best top who has ever fucked me. I came three times and had to peel myself off the ceiling.

He recognized the unusual nature of his cock and said a lot of guys hounded him for that reason. Unfortunately, he lived two hours away or I probably would have been hounding him too.

beaver87

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Absolutely begging for someone to be the first in my ass. You know how hard it is to find clean, NSA here? I've played around with dildos, quite long and thick but just really longing now to feel the real thing in there.

Oregon97420

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Prostate getting hit is the point, u can cum without touching ur dick if he's really good.

OK, Novice question here. What do you mean if he's really good? Is this a length v girth thing or duration of fucking? What quality does it take for you to cum without touching ur dick?

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never having had more than a finger in my ass...I am wondering...

When you get fucked in the ass, it seems like the prostate would get hit and maybe injured by getting in the way.

Is this the case? Do you have to be careful of it or is it just not an issue?

This is a serious question of anatomy.
I don't think it's really an issue, at least I've never had much of an issue except for a bit of swelling when I was like 20yo, but it was temporary. As a rule of thumb...if it hurts...STOP. Do your research if you are liking to getting anal play. Ease yourself into out and make sure you use plenty of lube. And have fun! Welcome to the club!! :D