Question for gay guys

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does anyone else have this problem......when meeting new sexual partners it seems that because i have a Big Cock, it's assumed that I'm a top and want to fuck them......couldn't be further from the truth for me.....A friend of mine once said"The bigger the Cock the bigger the bottom..LOL".....anyone else run into this?

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's true here. My partner thought he'd be getting the ride of his life, but when he first told me he wouldn't mind a go in "that" I told him "You never know your luck on a dark night...." and promptly rolled over!'

From experience, it is COMPLETELY wrong to assume the bigger boys want to top....

Don't know why- myself I spent many years before settling down clubbing, and cruising and the expectation was the same in guys I met, (BIG=TOP) and being young and naive and inexperienced in bottoming I went along with their wishes, but nowadays, I understand which side my "bread's buttered"....Oh yes indeed!

inofthearts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
here in atl most of the people i know, know that a big cock doesn't mean a big top. in fact, they say the same thing as your friend, industrial. but they still want a ride on it though. lol.

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My problem is that I'm an aggressive oral top. When it comes to having a guy servivce me, I make him work.

If things advance beyond that, the guy usually expects me to want to top him anally too. 90% of the time this is NOT true. I will only top if the guy has one of those "pencil dicks" that are easy to get in...but punish the prostate by poking it instead of giving it a massage like a big thick does.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I think there is an assumption if you are hung, that means you are a top. It is not correct.

I had a hung friend years ago who was also a bit of a bodybuilder. 5'8" and built like a tank. Would have no parts of being a top.

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes, in general, i do agree with you industrialsize. i too haave a bbig dick, and often guys want me to fuck them. that is ok. because i like to get fucked so much i like to return the favor. and when i hook w/ a big dick i quickly know where i want it. it is all a matter of negotiation.

remon_graton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well ive got the same problem and i don't really like it because, me too i want to get fuck :( well at least my present partner have a decent cock and love to fuck me :p

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and when i hook w/ a big dick i quickly know where i want it.
Well then, you can't be surprised or offended when someone else wants the same, can you?

But, yes I agree with the initial premise.

However, conversely, I have also found that the guys with the biggest dicks often prefer to be bottoms. I don't know why exactly - perhaps so few people have been able to handle them that, if there's buggery to be done, they'll have to be the one taking it, and they simply grow to like it / get used to it.

I certainly understand that everyone has their preference, and would never dream of making someone feel self-conscious over wanting to get fucked. But I can't help but feel a little disappointed when I see a big dick not being used for its rightful purpose - ie. to please a tight asshole.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well then, you can't be surprised or offended when someone else wants the same, can you?

But, yes I agree with the initial premise.

However, conversely, I have also found that the guys with the biggest dicks often prefer to be bottoms. I don't know why exactly - perhaps so few people have been able to handle them that, if there's buggery to be done, they'll have to be the one taking it, and they simply grow to like it / get used to it.

I certainly understand that everyone has their preference, and would never dream of making someone feel self-conscious over wanting to get fucked. But I can't help but feel a little disappointed when I see a big dick not being used for its rightful purpose - ie. to please a tight asshole.
In my opinion the "rightful purpose" of a big dick is to be worshipped and sucked.

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is one of the things that pisses me off about the gay community. There is this association with top equaling more masculine. Also, in our screwed up thinking we associate big cock with more masculine and thus with being a top.

BEing a bottom is so often associated as being feminine.

So lame.

While I am a top, I know that the huge body builder, sports fan type guys that have been eager bottoms for me were way more masculine than i was. It's just what you enjoy.

Coming out should be a liberating experience. We're supposed to be freeing ourselves from ridiculous social constraints. So why impose new ones?

I would encourage hung bottoms to be vocal about their wish to be topped. Your partner will likely be pleasantly surprised and turned on.

In that vein . . .Industrialsize--if you EVER need someone to top you, I would be incredibly happy to oblige.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, i don't think we're talking about butch or femme, or muscled or skinny. I can see how people might see a big dick as more masculine and virile, but I also don't think that's necessarily what we're talking about here. We're just talking about simple dimensions. A big dick is big, a small dick isn't, and a person might like the physical sensation of a big dick inside them.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of the things that pisses me off about the gay community. There is this association with top equaling more masculine. Also, in our screwed up thinking we associate big cock with more masculine and thus with being a top.

BEing a bottom is so often associated as being feminine.

So lame.

While I am a top, I know that the huge body builder, sports fan type guys that have been eager bottoms for me were way more masculine than i was. It's just what you enjoy.

Coming out should be a liberating experience. We're supposed to be freeing ourselves from ridiculous social constraints. So why impose new ones?

I would encourage hung bottoms to be vocal about their wish to be topped. Your partner will likely be pleasantly surprised and turned on.

In that vein . . .Industrialsize--if you EVER need someone to top you, I would be incredibly happy to oblige.
I didn't start this thread as an enticement to get guys to offer to fuck me...but I like the direction it's taking!

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My problem is I do love to fuck as well as get fucked. I have guys lining up to get fucked by me, but it seems like no one wants to fuck me or even return the favor. I can be at a sex club acting like a bitch in heat, attract a stud and then wind up being total top with him.

That said Industrialsize I'd fuck you whether you will do me or not.

joshunot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a bottom I usually dream about being screwed by a 'big' top. Industrialsize will serve adequately in this regard. However, In reality my dreams rarely manifest themselves. I now diversify into fisting activities in an attempt to have at least some of my dreams come true.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a bottom I usually dream about being screwed by a 'big' top. Industrialsize will serve adequately in this regard. However, In reality my dreams rarely manifest themselves. I now diversify into fisting activities in an attempt to have at least some of my dreams come true.
I have REALLY big hands too,,,,,,,