Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anytime I see Kathy Griffin on TV, she always talks about her huge gay following & how much she loves them...

Here's the question: How many gay guys here are fans of hers? If you are, why? If not, why not?

Others feel free to chime in as well...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God (or nature) made dick taste and look better than pussy so women would like it too. :biggrin1::wink::biggrin1:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive only recently discovered her on you tube. I love her tales of encounters with other celebs - especially Ryan Seacrest! Very funny.

ps; I also love her description of Catholics!

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kathy who? :confused:
Guess I'm not gay enough. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

At 99% I'm not gay enough to like her either. :biggrin1:

Actually she is funny, in a bitchy, campy, queeny way. That's why the gays like her. She seems to toss her gays aside after a while.

She's like a funny gossip.

D

deleted3782

I watched her the other day. She is basically the progressive's answer to Ann Coulter.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I watched her the other day. She is basically the progressive's answer to Ann Coulter.

That's harsh. The only comparison to that man horse face (A.C.) is Hitler feeding dogs and playing with children

D

deleted3782

That's harsh. The only comparison to that man horse face (A.C.) is Hitler feeding dogs and playing with children

Still, you must admit a celebrity death match between those two would be A LOT of fun! My money is on Kathy.

slickthroat

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The reason gay men, like people like say Kathy, or Margaret Cho, or Madonna is three fold.

1 she likes us. It's hard not to like others when they not only have not an ounce of condemnation, but genuinely like what many still consider to be aberrant behavior.

2 It's the strong woman against odds thing. Frequently gay men will co-opt female archetypes when modeling their behavior. this can be unconscious. We can relate to Kathy who tries to gain acceptance and success despite the haters.

3 When you are gay, you fall outside the scope of all the preconceived notions that society tosses at us. And frequently we learn to question everything: what is right and wrong, why should I believe in this religion or that. Nothing is sacred nothing is taboo. Mass consciousness is anathema to us. Kathy, Madonna, Margaret, and like minded women form this ideal gay female archetype. They say what they think, they say what they please. And poeple constantly think they went just a touch too far.

My question might be why don't people like her. Frequently when probing within themselves, it will be things like, well, she's just not attractive, she says things I don't agree with.

These are covered up with nonsense words like "she's annoying" "she's obnoxious"....I mean what is that supposed to mean for god sakes. Just admit that your view of women should be quiet, meek, pretty, young cocksuckers, that put out, but seem innocent and virginal, preferably wearing Hijabs so other men won't see them.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LOVE her now... always thought she was annoyingly funny, but since watching her reality show she's actually a good person. it sheds good insight to her.