Question for Gay Guys

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I FUCKING LOVE HER!!!

I like the fact she says what most people are thinking and afraid to say. And she's a nice person. I've worked with her in the past and she's awesome.

Get used to it h8ters...she's gonna be around A LOT more. Hell she even co hosted CNN's new year this past year with Anderson Cooper. So she's global now :)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love KG. She speaks Gay.

She is seriously her generation's Joan Rivers.

QFT.

Like OC and Bbucko--I adore her. She is one of my favorite comediennes, right up there with Whoopie and Margaret Cho. Like Chris Rock, she may joke, but she is making VERY pointed social commentary. The whole "Jesus had nothing to do with this award" was a great moment of commentary on people who like to believe that God favored their team over another's. As if God cares about the superbowl, NASCAR, or golf. Please.

Her commercial running on Bravo right now when she calls Gay Mardi Gras in Sydney "Gayhem" is classic.

D

deleted3782

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She's ok as a comedienne. While I recognize it is part of her shtick, if you pay attention, she dehumanizes gay men quite a bit. Shrugs---I personally think there are better comediennes, but that is personal taste.