Question for gay men regarding str8 men

bonerboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about all men ... but I do find it very interesting how many of the men who identify as "100% straight" here have a really strong fascination with other men's cocks and/or say they'd "do" one or another.

Not that this is a bad thing ... I personally find it hot! But being gay myself and having no really close straight friends, I just find it interesting how open all the straight men on this site seem to be.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if gay men on here think that all straight men are a little gay. Probably a stupid question, because the answer will probably be yes. But I still think it's an interesting topic.
Not all of them Some are but have been conditioned by society to play straight so they deny their gayness and shack up with as many women as possible while all the time looking at pictures and movies of naked men wishing they could have them. Then there are gay men or at least bisexual men who have not yet had a romantic thought to be with a man Again society may play a part on this.

We may never know the complete answer

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was wondering if gay men on here think that all straight men are a little gay. Probably a stupid question, because the answer will probably be yes. But I still think it's an interesting topic.
Of course I don't think all straight men are a little gay. I know quite a few 100% straight men.

I also know of quite a large number of men who are not straight, but claim to be, and many of them are on this site.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
This is precisely why I think the orientation percentages thing is silly within the context of this site. Granted, I'm sure there are some "100% straight" guys here that are strictly seeking support, however beyond that I've really got to wonder. I could really care less about their "true" orientation and why they're here, though, provided they're not here to spread their homophobic b.s. That's being tolerated a bit too much for my liking lately, come to think of it.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My personal view is that 100% anything is rare. As said before, society is to blame for 1) Labelling 2) How people label themselves. People feel able be more honest on a website than in the outside world.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's always amusing to see these threads about hetero men,,,blah blah blah...some of my die-hard fellow gay men just can't accept that hetero men have a natural sexual and romantic orientation that NEVER includes other men! I've read so many convoluted, asinine things they've written in these threads using closeted gay men as models to 'prove' hetero men have homosexual leanings. Etc, etc...The problem for these verbose, desperate men is that they can't accept other homosexual men as MEN. Maybe they're transgendered men, who think of themselves as hetero women trapped in men's bodies? Hetero men are into WOMEN, and if you are gay or 'bi' and think differently, you're in line for a universe of disappointment, pain, and maybe even having the life beaten out of you by some angry hetero man you try to pick up.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's always amusing to see these threads about hetero men,,,blah blah blah...some of my die-hard fellow gay men just can't accept that hetero men have a natural sexual and romantic orientation that NEVER includes other men! I've read so many convoluted, asinine things they've written in these threads using closeted gay men as models to 'prove' hetero men have homosexual leanings. Etc, etc...The problem for these verbose, desperate men is that they can't accept other homosexual men as MEN. Maybe they're transgendered men, who think of themselves as hetero women trapped in men's bodies? Hetero men are into WOMEN, and if you are gay or 'bi' and think differently, you're in line for a universe of disappointment, pain, and maybe even having the life beaten out of you by some angry hetero man you try to pick up.
Why should they be angry?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do believe that there are 100% Straight guys, just like I believe there are 100% Gay guys (as I'm one...gay that is). However, from my reading and my experience, I try not to place labels on myself or others, as things do seem to change as time and circumstance change.

We are all in a state of flux and should embrace the possibilities rather than box us into convenient little parcels of Gay/Straight/Bi/...whatever.

In a perfect world, I should be able to proposition a guy and not get beat up over it if he's not interested (notice I didn't say Straight or Gay guy). Only recognised for the compliment. And vice versa.

But that's a perfect world, boys, one I try to bring into being carefully and respectfully.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course there are straight men who have no desire to do anything with a man, period. Wishing someone is something they are not, because it is something you want them to be, is pointless, and often destructive. IF someone says they are straight, then accept it. Don;t try and make them something they don't want to be, even if they are--it isn;t up to you to change their lives for them if it even needs changing, it is up to them. I may compliment a straight man, and if he is a friend, I may tease him. But I do NOT hit on straight men, or expect them to change...just because some people believe sexuality is a choice, I don;t expect a straight man to change his sexuality, or be able to, any more than I am able to.