Question for gay men!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Industrialsize, Jun 7, 2007.

?

what position do you prefer?

1. Top

34 vote(s)
    21.5%
  2. Bottom

45 vote(s)
    28.5%
  3. Top/vers

45 vote(s)
    28.5%
  4. Bottom/vers

34 vote(s)
    21.5%
  1. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    This question is for all the big dicked gay men on the site. I don't know if it's just me, but men seem to assume that if you have a big dick you are a TOP. I actually prefer being on the bottom. Has anyone else run into this?? If you like you can answer the poll and get a general sense of the positions the big dicked gay men of LPSG prefer.

2. houtx48

Gold Member

the bigger the dick the bigger the bottom...........big tops are far a few

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It doesn't just apply to men, if you're a fairly dommy women there are things that some men seem to think you won't like, they see some sexual things as automatically on the submissive side, if I like something I'll do it and sod any connotations it has in peoples minds. For instance bottoms are lovely, if I lick one it's because I like it not because I'm submissive.

4. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    I have this problem ALL the time!

I used to qualify myself as a vers/btm, but 95% of the men I would meet would see my cock and their legs were in the air. So, I am now very CLEAR - I AM A BOTTOM and I WANT TO MEET TOPS...

I CAN fuck, but it brings me very little pleasure... a kind of mechanical, perfunctory task.

So, now when I meet that occasional top who wants to flip, no problem. At least I know I will get laid too!

In a relationship, I kind of expect a more vers situation. But, for fun, I want TOPS! This is why I spend so much time in Spain and Italy. By far a higher percentage of true tops.

5. CBS1

CBS1 New Member

Albums:
    I gues thats depend in where you live if you are in the usa must mans like to spreed there legs it doesnt mather if they are bi,curios,stre or gay even if they say they are married must of tham I met as soom we engage in sex here comes i have to be the one on top never met a real top except for one guy redneck in tennesse that I ask him if he would like to get fucked ant he reply whity southern acent
    I dont wana be fuck by no boy.
    by in spanic world guys would fuck you and get suck just by curiosity or needs but dont mess around even trying to play whity there ass.

6. thethroat

thethroat New Member

Albums:
    Interesting results so far...0 tops! That's quite a surprise compared to what one sees in the personals/craigslist etc, where it seems a little less than half of dudes want to fuck and a little more than half want to wear the helium boots.

Myself, I don't find any aspect of anal sex very appealing. Show me that cock though and I'll dislocate my jaw if necessary to be your oral bottom.

7. chuck216

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm actually totally versitle and like it both ways some times. But I chose bottom/vers only because my BF is actually better hung than I am. well longer anyway not quite as thick.

8. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm fully bi and would say versatile when with a guy, however i only seem to attract bottom guys because of my size. I love my butt played with but have only taken average sized cocks.

9. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my current relationship, I'm usually the bottom. That's just the dynamic we've fallen into.

But when playing outside the relationship, I usually end up being the top. Mostly because there are just so many damn bottoms out there that I don't have a choice in the matter.

Personally, I'd rather bottom, just because I think i'm better at it than topping. I have nothing against topping - I just always come too fast and I know it's going to be disappointing. I can last much longer as a bottom.

10. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, I wonder... :33:

11. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    The results mirror what I found out in real life. Many gay men will admit that they prefer bottoming only in the "bedroom." Another Gay Movie tackles this topic. The four major characters of the movie profess to be "tops" even though their true preferences are either to bottom or be versatile. Our socializtion is partly to blame for this. Hopefully, this attitude will change with time and gay men will be able to voice their sexual position preference more openly.

12. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG! I loved that movie!!

Yeah, a lot of the bigger guys that i have talked don't like topping. I think it's rather difficult to find someone that can take them, and they don't like hurting someone.

13. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Total top...will bottom for true love!:wink:

14. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you are correct that many "bigger" men find it harder to really enjoy sex in the "top" position when they are worrying about hurting their partner(s), but I think society's view of men (especially their "role" in the bedroom) has a lot of influence on how gay men voice their sexual desires.

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Interesting topic. Over the years, I have known several "total tops" who are very condescending toward bottoms. I asked one, who was being particularly obnoxious about voicing his opinion about those scum-of-the-earth bottoms, "um, if you don't like bottoms and if you think they are so far beneath your social standing, why do you spend time with them; also be so kind as to tell me how you would define yourself if bottoms didn't exist? They are every bit your equal."

16. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think may have had other issues!!!Mainly being a prick!

17. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:

I want NAMES! LOL. Have never found a cock I couldn't conquer. I wish I could find just ONE king-sized male that was "worried" about hurting me.... would be a definite gay marriage.

18. coveryerteeth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No option for "true versatile?" A guy I really like can disappoint me no faster than by saying, "I'm an exclusive top (or bottom)." I hear that as, "I'm half as much fun."

I selected "Top/vers" because guys I really like come so few and far between. Most of my sexual experience has been just scratching an itch with whomever is on hand. I'll wrap it up and fuck just about anything that moves, but I won't bottom for the dodgy ones.

19. ramwella

ramwella Member

I still consider myself bi, and 2 years ago I would have only voted as a top. But about 18 months ago, an old college roommate and I got together for "old times". It wasn't the first time that I got fucked, but it was the first time that he fucked me-- I've always topped him.
    I was surprised at how much he turned the tables on me. Usually I'm the one barking orders, talking dirty and playing mind games. But that time I became the target, and I have to admit that it was sort of "freeing" to just lie there and "take it" while he had his "power trip". He called me names, challenged my masculinity, even talked about my wife. (The kind of stuff I do when I'm on top!)
    I'm a tall, well endowed guy who normally loves being in charge and controlling the action. I never thought that there was a hidden part of me who had any desire to be overpowered-- esp by another guy. But it was a hot time.

I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. That was the last time that I've bottomed.

20. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, hot. Think you'll ever do it again?

Draft saved Draft deleted