Question for girls or guys

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it just me or do you feel that big thick cocks have ruined sex for you. I mean I can no longer feel satisfied dating anyone less than 8 x 6. And that limits a person considering average is 6. Huge cock is just better.

BRMSTN69: that depends, when I top I don't care what size they are (although theres a certain pleasure in turning the table on a big dicked stud who usually only tops)when it comes to oral I perfer average to medium guys, I like to have room to work my tonue around rather being stuffed, but when getting fucked I like a larger guy but not a huge one I've had a few huge ones (9" to 11") and while there fun sometimes I wouldn't want one plowing my ass everyday. I don't want my ass worn out before Mr. Right comes along.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
My gf has made similar comments. Not really that it has ruined sex for her, since we are still together and having sex only with each other, but she has commented that if we ever broke up she would be in a bad way because she is used to something much bigger than the vast majority of men possess.

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
My gf has made similar comments. Not really that it has ruined sex for her, since we are still together and having sex only with each other, but she has commented that if we ever broke up she would be in a bad way because she is used to something much bigger than the vast majority of men possess.
That's funny because my gf just said something similar to me the other day.

We have an open relationship, and we know that we've both been with other people before we were with each other. But her comment was along the lines of "I'm glad I've got the nice guy with a nice thick one," adding to it, "So we better stay together forever". And before that she has openly told me that I've been turning her into a size queen.

But to The-Bigger-the-Better, I can't say it's ruined sex for either of us yet... unless we break up (which I certainly hope doesn't happen), at which point I could see her saying some things like you've mentioned, as she has always acted like my dick was 'the cherry on top' in our relationship, meaning it isn't the reason we got together or stayed together, but once we started having sex it definitely made things even better than they already were.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had sex with 3 boys while in high school, the largest was 5"long and of average girth.

During my first week at college I hooked up with a boy with a monter-at least to me 8", thicker than my wrist, huge head.

Now I can't imagine ever going back to soomeone smaller than 7"

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Good insight from a woman's perspective, Autumn.

I've "ruined" a couple of girls in college. One girl I was having casual sex with, and at first she didn't like my size, but after our relationship ended--we remained friends--she had commented that her current boyfriend wasn't small but "didn't compare with me physically." She said that she was so used to being "jammed" with a very large penis, that her new boyfriend's average endowment seemed dwarfed, and she didn't feel much.

But I think after awhile, women can get used to any size penis, within a normal range. But if you're with a guy who's in the "Big Leagues" (anything 8" or up), anything less than 7" will feel noticeably inadequate...at least for awhile. This is just what I've been told by women, and it seems consistent with Autumn.

But women--and men--should try to be considerate and remember that 99% of men don't have a huge package. Even asking for 7" is a shot-in-the-dark, unless you make it very clear up front that you're a size queen.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, after being with bigger guys nothing else really feels the same for me either. I am destined to be a confessed size queen, like it or not, because nothing else really satisfies me. A guy could be the nicest person on earth, but less than a 7" cock would still leave me sexually disappointed, Not really a good position to be in, don't know what my "realtionship" future will look like if I ever even get to that point.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard similar responses from my gf. While I've always felt she was saying these things jokingly, there may be more truth to...

"If we ever break up, I still want you to fuck me."

"I can't go back into the dating pool after you, hun."

"I'd go to dildos before messing with an average guy."

So, yes, there have been comments that I've so-called ruined her, but they're always followed with a chuckle. I suppose I haven't quite ended the debate huh.

LoveGirl:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 21 2004, 07:50 PM
Yep, after being with bigger guys nothing else really feels the same for me either. I am destined to be a confessed size queen, like it or not, because nothing else really satisfies me. A guy could be the nicest person on earth, but less than a 7" cock would still leave me sexually disappointed, Not really a good position to be in, don't know what my "realtionship" future will look like if I ever even get to that point.
If you are in the relationship for love and not sex it should work out, but might be sexually frustrating.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, Lovegirl, that's what I'm afraid of. I think in my case I will have to find a guy who can please me sexually first before I could even consider a relationship, or I will just be miserable all the time. I know right now, it isn't even on the menu, but who knows how I'll feel in time?

BRMSTN69: I guess thats why I'm afriad to have more than a casual fling with a large man, what if I get used to it and Mr. Right comes along and dosen't quite stack-up?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jun 22 2004, 12:25 AM
what if I get used to it and Mr. Right comes along and dosen't quite stack-up?
If he doesn't fulfil all your prerequisites (including cock size, if that's important to you), then he's not 'Mr. Right'; he's 'Mr. Pretty Close'. ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, if your standards are too high, you'll never find Mr. Right. You still shouldn't have to compromise, but a big dick's really not much if the guy it's attached to is a total asshole.

BRMSTN69:
but a big dick's really not much if the guy it's attached to is a total asshole.

Oh, I see you've met my ex!!!

D

deleted111

Depends on your point of view.
I am gay.
I do not want to be with someone who is hung.
I would prefer average.
Not saying all guys or girls prefer one way or another.
There is certainly an erotic angle to seeing a big cock.
But as far as what I prefer sexually, average is my forte.

To each their own I suppose.

Nate

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, well, if your standards are too high, you'll never find Mr. Right. You still shouldn't have to compromise, but a big dick's really not much if the guy it's attached to is a total asshole.

very true

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jun 21 2004, 12:11 PM
when it comes to oral I perfer average to medium guys, I like to have room to work my tonue around rather being stuffed
Not me! I am so wowed by any really big cock, that for oral sex, the bigger the better is still true. If you're truly awestruck and turned on by a characteristic, whether size or whatever, you should be so impassioned that you will automatically find a milliion ways to use your mouth, hands, etc to express it, and take care of their needs in a way that returns the thrill to them. I wrote a couple of stories in the fiction section "Frigid Girlfriend Defrosted" and the bi/gay Part II, which illustrated this idea.

Jamtart

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been into size for pretty much, ever. I'm a gay male who's progressed from cocks, to dildos to fisting. However, I still love being fucked, by most cocks, no matter the size. If a guy is average hung, he's only going to stimulate my ass ring and the prostate (which is fab) but it's still intensely enjoyable.
Yes, I like bigger ones, I love to feel a lengthy cock plunging through the second sphincter (sigmoid colon) but it's not essential. No guy has a dick as big as the fists I like to take.

I guess what I'm trying ot say, is that depending on the size of the cock/toy/hand up my ass, I get different sensations from it, but they are all pleasurable. But give me a choice between someone 6" and 10" to fuck me, it's no contest :)

I'm very, very lucky in that my partner is huge, just over 10", but we;d been dating for 4 months and i'd already fallen for him before we jumped into the sack and I got that pleasant surprise!