question for guys and girls

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dkjhgbk, Jan 7, 2011.

1. D_Dkjhgbk

D_Dkjhgbk New Member

how long do u do it for? how long do you do foreplay for?

also, do you sometimes get a crash in mood after the orgasm goes away? sometimes i do

2. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    That why edging was created...so you can put off the orgasm as long as possible.

3. D_Jimmy Fluffet

D_Jimmy Fluffet New Member

Very recently i had actual sex for about 2 hours non stop..... one time (last summer) i went for 4 hours straight (it was the first time with that chick as well, lol... poor thing).... sometimes just half an hour.... but i've ALWAYS been told i go for a really long time apparently. I've never watched other people have sex, so i don't know what average is.
    About 15 years ago i used to purposely let my mind wander (during sex) when i got too aroused, then bring my mind back to the sex again when i wasn't so aroused... to last as long as possible.... but i think over the years that just became automatic or something, cos i don't need to conciously do it any more.

4. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Depends on the person/s involved and the situation. Usually like lots of foreplay with a woman and try to hold off cumming until she's cum. Other times, such as orgying, there's no foreplay. Never get a mood crash - I always want more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice