question for guys and girls

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dkjhgbk, Jan 7, 2011.

1. D_Dkjhgbk

D_Dkjhgbk New Member

how long do u do it for? how long do you do foreplay for?

also, do you sometimes get a crash in mood after the orgasm goes away? sometimes i do

2. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    That why edging was created...so you can put off the orgasm as long as possible.

3. D_Jimmy Fluffet

D_Jimmy Fluffet New Member

Very recently i had actual sex for about 2 hours non stop..... one time (last summer) i went for 4 hours straight (it was the first time with that chick as well, lol... poor thing).... sometimes just half an hour.... but i've ALWAYS been told i go for a really long time apparently. I've never watched other people have sex, so i don't know what average is.
    About 15 years ago i used to purposely let my mind wander (during sex) when i got too aroused, then bring my mind back to the sex again when i wasn't so aroused... to last as long as possible.... but i think over the years that just became automatic or something, cos i don't need to conciously do it any more.

4. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Depends on the person/s involved and the situation. Usually like lots of foreplay with a woman and try to hold off cumming until she's cum. Other times, such as orgying, there's no foreplay. Never get a mood crash - I always want more!

Draft saved Draft deleted