Question for Guys or Ladies! Somewhat unique?

Boing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again Greets everybody! My second post! lol

I am curious, From looking on here for a bit now and from comments from partners I gather It might be somewhat rare.....all the sizes, etc quoted here all all of longer length than girth. I'm the opposite and wondering if anybody else is "Like" me ;)

I am not a mm over 7' length...But! measure approx 7.5 mid shaft and nearly 8' at the head(I'm somewhat top heavy lol) Everybody I see or read about here and from previous GF's it seems most are longer than thicker. Soo! Somebody like me post up plz! Anyhow, I have to say I'm very excitted to have found this site....it's Very hard to find people that are soo sexually open and it's refreshing to be able to say Anything! thx all

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boing said:

I am not a mm over 7' length...But! measure approx 7.5 mid shaft and nearly 8' at the head

" is inches

' means feet.

If you are 7' by 8', you're definitely unique...to say the least:lmao:.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boing said:

I am curious, From looking on here for a bit now and from comments from partners I gather It might be somewhat rare.....all the sizes, etc quoted here all all of longer length than girth. I'm the opposite and wondering if anybody else is "Like" me ;)

I am not a mm over 7' length...But! measure approx 7.5 mid shaft and nearly 8' at the head(I'm somewhat top heavy lol) Everybody I see or read about here and from previous GF's it seems most are longer than thicker. Soo! Somebody like me post up plz! Anyhow, I have to say I'm very excitted to have found this site....it's Very hard to find people that are soo sexually open and it's refreshing to be able to say Anything! thx all
Welcome to lpsg Boing, from a fellow Canuck.
7.5" to 8" girth — that's a honking stout penis by any standard.

Boing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oops! yes lol 7" not 7' ;)

I was hopping somebody might have more girth than length as well! *shrugs* In all honesty...I think it looks rather funny lol.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boing said:
oops! yes lol 7" not 7' ;)

I was hopping somebody might have more girth than length as well! *shrugs* In all honesty...I think it looks rather funny lol.
we'll be the judge of that

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Your EXTRA thick penis sounds fabulous Boing - Would love to share a pussy with you and watch those lips really stretch around your head - got any pics to show us all your huge girth??!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most guys have more "length inches" than "girth inches". But some don't! So yes, you are somewhat unique.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boing said:

:cool: Hmm...very unique indeed!!! Girth bigger than lenght and the head is the thickest of all...very nice !!! :wink:

Welcome Boing and post a picture...please...:tongue: :biggrin1:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boing? Given your situation, I'd have thought you'd use a novelty handle like, say, oversquare. I mean, anybody can qualify for a name like boing, but not many qualify as oversquare.

(For those of you who ain't motorheads, "oversquare" refers to a reciprocating piston engine design which has a cylinder bore greater than the crank stroke. Of course, this instance involves girth rather than bore, and as for stroke, well, I'm beginning to regret mentioning it at all.)

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boing said:

I am not a mm over 7' length...But! measure approx 7.5 mid shaft and nearly 8' at the head(I'm somewhat top heavy lol) Everybody I see or read about here and from previous GF's it seems most are longer than thicker. Soo! Somebody like me post up plz!

Condensed to get to the main points I am Similar to you I got more girth than length a few hairs more than 7" in length and 9 and a third inches in girth. Not the normal but as long as it does the job who cares As you already know there are moments of difficulty that the thicker penis presents for any form of entry but a little hard work and it can usually be done

And welcome to this place

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
big dirigible said:
Boing? Given your situation, I'd have thought you'd use a novelty handle like, say, oversquare. I mean, anybody can qualify for a name like boing, but not many qualify as oversquare.

(For those of you who ain't motorheads, "oversquare" refers to a reciprocating piston engine design which has a cylinder bore greater than the crank stroke. Of course, this instance involves girth rather than bore, and as for stroke, well, I'm beginning to regret mentioning it at all.)

I get it. lol

Boing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, wow. Lot's of replies. Glad soo many people participate here. I'm glad to see it!!

Nice to meet you all *waves*

Yes, I can have some pics up in quick order lol. It's been some time since I took pics of "That" heh