John9Inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you answer these questions:-

1. What age did you get you PA?
2. What made you dicide to get one?
3. Did you pierce it yourself or get it done professionally?
4. If you did it yourself how did you do it?
5. Was it painful and did it bleed a lot?
6. Do you regret getting it done?
7. If you have/had one and taken it out, how long did it take to heal up?
8. How hard is it to pee with a PA?
9. When you cum does it affect the shot when the PA is in?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not have a PA. My boyfriend did, briefly. Perhaps I can help.

He was about 35-ish.

2. What made you decide to get one?
He was just fascinated, and said he was just going to have to get eventually to see what it was like for himself, so he did.

"Hmm..., I think i'll just go into the garage and shoot a piece of hot metal through my penis with no preparation or knowledge of how to do it. That sounds like a great idea!"
IOW, a professional.

I wasn't there at the time because he did while he away on business so it would be a surprise for me when he came home. But he told me that at the instant it was done, it wasn't so painful. But the next morning his bedsheets were scarlet, and in the shower it looked like he was pissing blood. He was advised to buy fanny-blankets (aka panty-liners or whatever) to help when walking around for the next few days.

I regret it. It clattered all over my teeth when I sucked his dick. He fucked me once and it made my ass bleed and i had to go to the emergency room. He was overzealous about cleaning it, so it became inflamed and he had to take it out anyway. But i don't think he regretted it.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John9Inch said:

1. What age did you get you PA? 34, I wish I did it in my 20s. Have now had it for 6 years.
2. What made you decide to get one? curiosity (the reason I get up in the morning) I thought about it for three months first though. The whole idea I found erotic, I like the look. I prefer a simple symmetrical, minimal look of a pierced body. I just got a brand for my forearm last week, they are the only two pieces of work I have had done.

3. Did you pierce it yourself or get it done professionally? Highly regarded professional, things can go wrong.
4. If you did it yourself how did you do it? I wouldn't suggest it. I know guys who have done it but there are risks.
5. Was it painful and did it bleed a lot? Amazingly not, I couldn't look though, I gave a two hour lecture 30 mins after, and wanked off that night, mad huh? The whole idea just made me very horny.
No, and when I want to, I just take it out, recently I ended a two year period without it being in once.

The first piercing is not that great. Once you get to 4m-5mm then the fun really begins. This can be in a couple of months. Everyone will say that the worst thing is that you will become a messy pisser. You will develop strategies. PM me if you want to.

PS It is a very clean piercing. Apart from swishing it around in a glass of water ,with some salt in it, at first, you don't need to "clean" it. Pissing cleans it out regularly. The skin of the penis still needs to be treated with respect.
You will find that on the subject of a PA that there will be a lot of emotional bleating from people who don't know what they are talking about, what's new? Ha ha.

handieman

1st Like
Media
John9Inch said:

1. I was 30 when I had mine done. (two years ago)
2. I was fascinated at the thought of having one.
3. I had it done professionally.
4. n/a
5. Yeah, it hurt, but I also have a nipple pierced, and the nipple hurt worse. The best I can describe for the p/a is an intense burning sensation that lasted 2 or 3 seconds. As far as bleeding...very little for me. Loose boxers and loose pants is a must for a week or so.
6. No regrets. I started with a 14 gauge and sized up to a 2 gauge in about 4 months. I don't wear the ring most of the time now, and just cover the hole to pee. :biggrin1:

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had mine for over 13 years and got it around the age of 30. I don't remember the exact date

I saw one at a nude gathering and several years after that decided to get one.
Professionally is the only way to get one. Got mine at the Gauntlet which is now gone.

4. Was it painful and did it bleed a lot?
no and no... only had a little blood in the cloth and when I pissed the first time and little red piss came out.

5. Do you regret getting it done? NEVER

6. How hard is it to pee with a PA?
Only a problem as the hole straches. Don't even give it a thought now (have a 4 gauge ring)
7. When you cum does it affect the shot when the PA is in? Nope

Get one! You will say the same most guys who finally get one, "why did I wait so long?"

Contact me if you want more information on the subject....

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
John9Inch said:

1. At the age of 35 or nine years ago.
2. Had wanted a piercing for a couple of years and finally decided on a PA after seeing a guy at the gym with one.
3. Professionally
5. It was all over and done with before I knew it, I really didn't feel anything. It was sore for a couple of days but no biggee. My nips were very painful, but in a good way:biggrin1:
6. Not at all.
7. I haven't worn mine since last November. It's a little snug putting it in but it stretches out just fine after a day or two.
8. When I first got my 2 gauge curved barbell, the piss was spraying everywhere but now it's much easier to control. I like the curved (crescent shape) barbell because it doesn't pinch like a circular one would.
9. Sort of, but I've always been a dribbler, not a shooter. When I have the PA out, it's always sort of fun to watch the cum appear from two holes instead of just one!

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I regret it. It clattered all over my teeth when I sucked his dick. He fucked me once and it made my ass bleed and i had to go to the emergency room.

WHOAH! So you're saying that it's probably not a good idea to get fucked by someone wearing a PA?

There's this hot guy I know that I'm friendly with who has one and I was considering hooking up with him (he has one and I'm kinda curious as to what it would feel like).

But I don't wanna end up in the hospital or anything! I can email you a pic of what it looks like but it's a kind of horseshoe shaped with balls on the end if that's descriptive enough.

I'm not sure what I should do at this point... Any advice?

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got mine this summer. Went to a great clean place. It didn't hurt too bad. I've felt worse..It made me jump though, cause yes it does hurt. Afterwards is when really hurts...when it rubbed something or peed. but after a a few weeks, it was good. The best part....i can take it out for awhile...and put it back in whenever I feel like it. The hole doesnt grow over very easily. I started with a 10 gauge, and actually still have that one. I havent decided if and when I'm gonna move up in size. I think i might get the curve cause the ring is kind of annoying. I can hang my keys from it though haha. There's a pic in my gallery of it

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I don't have a PA but a friend of mine got one about a year ago when his business started to make a pretty hefty profit and he couldn't do everything he needed to himself. Here's his answers:

Around 26, about a year ago.

I didn't have time to get all that needed to be done done, so I decided to hire a PA. It's really not that complicated.

I haven't pierced her. That would be a bit rude.

Well I rang Office Angels and asked about getting a PA, did about 3 weeks of interviews and finally settled on Amanda.

I hope not. She seems fine at least.

Not at all, she is very efficient and always seems to have an action plan for any situation. I am consistently impressed by her standard of work.

Are you asking if I shot my PA?! Well, no. That again would be rude.

If she's standing nearby then very, but she usually waits in my office while I use the En Suite. We're not so close as to have conversations in the bathroom and I don't really want to cross that line.

I haven't had sex with my PA! Why does everyone seem to assume a Personal Assistant is some weird sex fantasy! I'm happily married for Christs sake!

Well ok hope that helps, though we both thought everyone elses answers were a bit confusing. :confused:

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw a comment that someone hurt another guy with his pa (when fucking). I can tell you first hand that this is not always a problem. I have fucked a lot of guys with my ring in and none of them bled or complained of any pain. In fact, they wanted more and I had to fuck them again. One guy I fuck on a regular basis and he enjoys the ring hitting his prostrate. I also get bjs and just tell the person to start slow until they are used to it and not chip their teeth on the ring.
Again, I recommend it to every guy. Contact me if you need more information.:smile:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have fucked a lot of guys with my ring in and none of them bled or complained of any pain. In fact, they wanted more and I had to fuck them again.

I agree, no one has been left bleeding because I was wearing a PA. I would have thought that, if it was at all common, I would have experience of it, or have heard about it.

I have fucked a couple of guys who did bleed, but it was due more to virginity, combined with the roughness that they wanted, and I wasn't pierced when those incidents happened.

Yes, they do seem to keep coming back for more.:wink:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I got my PA 10 years ago at age 33.

I had seen videos with pierced men and found it very exciting. I also did research on the net and read personal experiences that convinced me to get one.

Had it professionally done...I would never even consider doing it myself.

The pain was very brief (under 10 seconds) and intense. (The pain from my nipple piercing was worse...:eek:). It did not bleed until I pissed after getting it done. It was ot shocking...my piercer warned me about this. That's all the bleeding I encountered.

Hell no!! It has become part of my penis. I highly recommend this piercing to all men.

I have taken it out just once (relunctantly) for surgery. I plan to have it for the rest of my life!

This is something that you must adapt to, but once you have a technique for holding your cock to pee, it's no problem.

It really doesn't affect the way the cum shoots out, but it does affect the sensation of cumming, which is awesome!

Sexologist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does anyone use it as Prince Albert originbally did?
With a tape to tie it to your left leg and keep it out of the way?
I guess it could also be a PE~!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
John9Inch said:

about age 56

I had several other genital piercings..so WTF

Professionally

Nips hurt lots more, and not a lot of bleeding

NO

Have only taken it out a couple of times, she was afraid it might come off in her.

Not difficult at all

not really

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1.) I got it done a about two months ago,, and i just turned 30
2.) Seemed like it would feel kewl,, and it makes my cock look hot
3.) had it done professionally
4.) na
5.) i got a throbbing hard on as it was being done, so no
6.) not yet
7.) haven't
8.) not at all, i can still piss as a man should,, standing
9.) i still shoot far and allot.. just in separate directions sometimes :)

elibraun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. What age did you get you PA? 28
2. What made you dicide to get one? I was bored on eday and spontaneously went and got one, used to tell myself never, now I love it, have always loved it on other guys
3. Did you pierce it yourself or get it done professionally?professionally
4. If you did it yourself how did you do it? n/a
5. Was it painful and did it bleed a lot? not at all, just kept it wrapped in gauze a few days
6. Do you regret getting it done? nope
7. If you have/had one and taken it out, how long did it take to heal up? it never did, I lost my ring for a few months and went and finally bought another and got a bigger one and didn't bother me at all
8. How hard is it to pee with a PA? no, at home I sit it's easier, you just have to get used to your own particulars
9. When you cum does it affect the shot when the PA is in? not much, I have a lot of pressure to my shot and shoot a long way, if it's not the "first" cum of the day, then it might clump some on the ring, but not much

:biggrin1:

Group51

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John9Inch said:

1. 27
2. Aesthetics (I love the thick ones, but not the ridiculously thick ones)
3. You kidding? I went to a clean professional.
5. Yeah very, but apparently on the scale of piercings it's not so bad. Yes I bled, but it was controllable. Best to sleep on a plastic sheet for the first few nights though.
6. No
7. It closed up about 1 mm, but it changed back OK. They don't ever close up though, if that's what you mean.
8. It's easy, just turn your cock upside down.
9. No, only if somehow it blocks the hole.

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
strong desire to have one for over 2 years....
professionally, with a credible guy i had conversed with several times before

i anticipated a lot, and honestly was disappointed lol. bleeding: it bled constantly for the first few hours but nomore after that.
not at all....loooove it!
not takenit out except a few hours...
only hard when the guy next to you is watching! lol

when i have my 8g cbr in, with the ball inside the urethra wheni cum- it shoots far and feels great. with the 6g curved barbell, just cums as normal.